Thread: More Origins Mortal Kombat customs… Evil-Lyn as Mileena and Teela as Kitana

More Origins Mortal Kombat customs… Evil-Lyn as Mileena and Teela as Kitana

BergerKing's opinions and the opinions expressed in the above post do not necessarily reflect the opinions of He-Man.org, Mattel, Coca-Cola, the Catholic Church or the NFL
    I have a feedback thread! http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...eedback-thread

You're quite creative, BergerKing.
    Try to reach inside of me, try to drain my energy
    Let me show you just what I'm made of
    Simple curiosity trying to take a bite of me
    Let me show you just what I'm made of now...

aka Covid-Teela.

Pretty cool! Are you going to do any others? I'm liking this MOTU Kombat line you have going. Would be cool to kit-bash a Battle Cat and Gygor to make a Kintaro. That would be crazy expensive though.

Quote Originally Posted by Neophron View Post
    You're quite creative, BergerKing.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by jibernish View Post
    aka Covid-Teela.

Pretty cool! Are you going to do any others? I'm liking this MOTU Kombat line you have going. Would be cool to kit-bash a Battle Cat and Gygor to make a Kintaro. That would be crazy expensive though.
    I am! At the very least I'm likely going to do Reptile, Noob Saibot, Jade, Sektor, Cyrax, and both the ninja and cyborg versions of Smoke as well. depending on price and availabiltiy of upcoming figures I've got some other possibilities in mind as well.

Kintaro would definitely be interesting - but probably more work and, like you said, cash than I'd want to put into it.
    BergerKing's opinions and the opinions expressed in the above post do not necessarily reflect the opinions of He-Man.org, Mattel, Coca-Cola, the Catholic Church or the NFL
    I have a feedback thread! http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...eedback-thread