Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Unofficial MYP 200x Cartoon Guide

He-Man historian
    Quote Originally Posted by oansun View Post
    any word on shipment? I may have to be moving in the next month or 2 (address unknown currently) and in case forwarding doesn't work I want to keep an eye on all my preorders. Thanks !
    Shipping has started now in June. Will most likely bleed into July as well though.

Sent you a PM in regards to your current situation.
    He-Man & She-Ra fan, writer to official Dark Horse MOTU/POP books

· ToonJukka - Youtube Channel with He-Man/She-Ra videos; Origins, Trivia, Top5 lists and more!

Quote Originally Posted by Jukka View Post
    Shipping has started now in June. Will most likely bleed into July as well though.

Sent you a PM in regards to your current situation.
    This is awesome, I can't wait to receive my copy!
    "Tell me I am beautiful - it means nothing to me. Tell me I am intellectual - well, I know it already. Tell me I am funny however, and that is the greatest compliment in the world that anyone can give me".

- Julie Newmar (The Catwoman)

He-Man historian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    This is awesome, I can't wait to receive my copy!

Just to manage expectations. The shipping is going slower than I thought. Only gotten some 20% shipped out. This most likely will take all July and most of August. I was hoping to get preorders out before August 16th (the 20th anniversary of the show on Cartoon Network, but I don't think I can get all shipped before that).

Looking into some print-on-demand places for any future options to all those fans who didn't order from me already, thanks to the great encouragement from jzguitars.

· ToonJukka - Youtube Channel with He-Man/She-Ra videos; Origins, Trivia, Top5 lists and more!

Just to manage expectations. The shipping is going slower than I thought. Only gotten some 20% shipped out. This most likely will take all July and most of August. I was hoping to get preorders out before August 16th (the 20th anniversary of the show on Cartoon Network, but I don't think I can get all shipped before that).

Looking into some print-on-demand places for any future options to all those fans who didn't order from me already, thanks to the great encouragement from jzguitars.
    That's OK Jukka, I am looking forward to receiving this book but I know things of this nature take time!
    "Tell me I am beautiful - it means nothing to me. Tell me I am intellectual - well, I know it already. Tell me I am funny however, and that is the greatest compliment in the world that anyone can give me".

Happy to help my friend!! Can't wait to get this and give it a read...SO excited!!

Heroic Warrior
    I am probably moving in September. Can I expect the book before then or should I be concerned?

He-Man historian
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverToad View Post
    I am probably moving in September. Can I expect the book before then or should I be concerned?
    Sent you a PM.

At this rate I'll be shipping out Aug-Oct. anyways so we can work it out so that the moving won't be an issue.

Sent you a PM.

At this rate I'll be shipping out Aug-Oct. anyways so we can work it out so that the moving won't be an issue.
    This is totally awesome, I can't wait!

Copies still available?