Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alyssa Milano: Author

Master of New Adventures!
    Well she is, after all, "lovely and talented..."

Quote Originally Posted by VZX View Post
    Alyssa Milano and Madonna were my first crushes when I was a kid growing up in the 1980s. It's no wonder I married an Italian girl!

I would read this book.
    - - - Updated - - -

You're a breath of fresh air, Rikki...

Quote Originally Posted by Rikki Roxx View Post
    Nobody's being "hateful".

It's one thing to be a fan of someone, but it's completely fair for other people to point it out when a person makes a big display of saying one thing and then doing another when it suits her. People, as a general rule, don't like hypocrisy. It's not "hateful" for anyone to point out that her "standards" are rather selective at times. That's just Observe & Report type of stuff, as it's all public record.

I'm pretty neutral on Alyssa Milano, personally. No strong opinions either way. I'm just saying, nobody's saying anything offsides about her that I can see.

I'm also gonna agree with RockinHard that Jaimie Pressley is/was the cat's meow.
    - - - Updated - - -

Who's Alyssa Milano?

- - - Updated - - -

Just for the record, I -- and I would guess no one on he-man.org -- don't think your English sucks. I find your posts to be clear, articulate and interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Fendi View Post
    THANK YOU, I've been trying to say this but my english sucks due for second language but yeah. it doesn't count as hateful or bashing anything if you don't see eye to eye with it, you can't force someone to like your favorite artists because they have different view. I'm not forcing anyone to like my favorite artists either in this forum, and if they don't like it? it's okay because we all human and have a different taste.
    Gee, I thought this thread was about Alyssa Milano...
    Last edited by Uki; May 18, 2021 at 09:00am.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikki Roxx View Post
    I am something of an expert on Jaimie Pressley's "natural form" and let's just leave it at that.
    Speaking of natural form from the 90's. How about Lucy Liu? Prime.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by RockinHard View Post
    She is indeed a beautiful woman, her and drew Barrymore were the reason I went to see Charlie’s angels twice at the cinema. Not for the awfully insipid Cameron Diaz though

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by dan1980 View Post
    She is indeed a beautiful woman, her and drew Barrymore were the reason I went to see Charlie’s angels twice at the cinema. Not for the awfully insipid Cameron Diaz though
    It seems Cameron Diaz was at her best in Mask . . . and nothing else. Drew Barrymore had a stretch there. Liu still got it to me in her own way.

Quote Originally Posted by Heeeere's Olesker! View Post

Just for the record, I -- and I would guess no one on he-man.org -- don't think your English sucks. I find your posts to be clear, articulate and interesting.
    Thank you, I already gave out my explanation on Rikki's reply.

Playing a three-hour Rush show is like running a marathon while solving equations.

Lucy Lui... Sigh...

Quote Originally Posted by dan1980 View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

Something About Mary for me.

It seems Cameron Diaz was at her best in Mask . . . and nothing else. Drew Barrymore had a stretch there. Liu still got it to me in her own way.

Leader of the Autobots Optimus Prime's Avatar
    Homeworld: Cybertron. the great Autobot city of Iacon
    Yessir, Lucy Liu was the bee's knees for sure. I've always loved Drew, I mean how could anyone not love Gertie from E.T. As for Cameron, yes, she was good in The Mask and she was ok in Charlie's Angels.

As for Alyssa, I still remember when she tried claiming that she started the #MeToo movement. Everything I've seen with her basically seems to be jumping onto whichever movement is fashionable at the time. I personally loved when she tweeted that she was a "person of color."

Look people, unless you personally know a person, you can't claim they are good people. Everyone knows who Thomas Edison and Alexander Graham Bell are, but many of the things we were taught about these "great" men are, in many cases, fallacies. Bell was a massive believer in eugenics, particularly when it came to the deaf.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings, but freedom isn't free."
    http://www.myspace.com/tkd_trevor

And posing as chatting with them just because they host a chat with hundreds of thousands of people doesn't mean you know them or have a relationship with them that you try to impress others with...

Sorry, they don't know who 'you' (not you, Optimus) are. This may not be something some need to hear, but it's what they need to know. There comes a time to grow up...

We had a nanny once who was president of a Jo Dee Messina fan club. She was convinced, in her naivety, that Ms. Messina was her friend. . Trust me, Jo Dee Messina had no idea who she was. And frankly, who gives a rat's ass whether or not a celebrity knows who you are? They put their pants one one leg at a time, just for us. Enjoy their talent, but don't fall on the altar of worship. Life's tough, but it beats living in a delusional fantasy land.

Quote Originally Posted by Optimus Prime View Post
    Yessir, Lucy Liu was the bee's knees for sure. I've always loved Drew, I mean how could anyone not love Gertie from E.T. As for Cameron, yes, she was good in The Mask and she was ok in Charlie's Angels.

As for Alyssa, I still remember when she tried claiming that she started the #MeToo movement. Everything I've seen with her basically seems to be jumping onto whichever movement is fashionable at the time. I personally loved when she tweeted that she was a "person of color."

Look people, unless you personally know a person, you can't claim they are good people. Everyone knows who Thomas Edison and Alexander Graham Bell are, but many of the things we were taught about these "great" men are, in many cases, fallacies. Bell was a massive believer in eugenics, particularly when it came to the deaf.
    Last edited by Heeeere's Olesker!; May 15, 2021 at 11:32pm.

Alyssa has a good heart and genuinely cares about people and causes, much like I do. She doesn't deserve hate just for trying to make the world a better place. I would rather be known for being a social justice warrior with a heart instead of a heartless and selfish bully. I would rather be "woke" than be emotionally dead or un-awake inside.
    "Tell me I am beautiful - it means nothing to me. Tell me I am intellectual - well, I know it already. Tell me I am funny however, and that is the greatest compliment in the world that anyone can give me".

- Julie Newmar (The Catwoman)

MOD NOTE:

This is the final warning about discussing politics and respecting the opinions of others in this thread. Any further violations will be handled with infractions. If you'd like to discuss the political nature of Alyssa Milano or her books, you can do so in the Tar Swamp. And if you don't like what another poster has to say, use the ignore feature or just disregard that poster. Let's try to keep the forums as friendly and enjoyable for everyone as possible.
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

Chris here...

Quote Originally Posted by Megalodon View Post
    But the problem is that certain people can cry foul and the mods listen and don't see that is a problem as well sorta like the kid that gets punched defends himself and the teacher punishes him instead of the one that started it...That's what we have here...
    I actually agree with you, although I’m not sure we agree on which one is the kid punching and which one is the one defending themselves

Take care...
    Part of the "Kidult" craze long before it was a thing! : )

Everyone has been warned multiple times to stay on topic. All failure to do so is a clear violation of rules to respect the opinions of other members and to listen to and respect the moderators of the Forums.

Also: the mods' activities in dealing with infractions is private, shared between themselves and any transgressors. Do not assume moderation has not occurred; we see quite a bit of that from a vocal handful of forum members.
    Last edited by Uki; May 17, 2021 at 12:41pm.
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy