Thread: WTT My Horde Zombie Slime Pit He-Man MIB for your Power Con Mini Comic 3 Pack

Heroic Warrior

WTT My Horde Zombie Slime Pit He-Man MIB for your Power Con Mini Comic 3 Pack

I passed on the 3 pack initially but want to complete my collection. Let me know if you want to make the trade or have one for sale. I also have other trade items. Let me know!

Widget
    TBH, doesn't seem like a fair trade, 3 for 1, just saying. You could say He-Man is worth more than any individual figure of the 3 pack, but since they are hard to obtain individually your better off getting the box set which is worth more than the He-Man. Also you didn't specify which Power-Con 3 Pack.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by HueMan View Post
    TBH, doesn't seem like a fair trade, 3 for 1, just saying. You could say He-Man is worth more than any individual figure of the 3 pack, but since they are hard to obtain individually your better off getting the box set which is worth more than the He-Man. Also you didn't specify which Power-Con 3 Pack.
    This is for the The Mini Comic 3 Pack with Stratos, Adam and Trap Jaw. Yes 3 for 1 on the surface can seem that way, I'm more going off of current value and rarity. Like most situations hoping that this could be mutually beneficial and fill holes in both our collections. If not I will find one somehow!