Thread: She-Ra Evolution Ring from Han Cholo

She-Ra Evolution Ring from Han Cholo

New!

Get yours here.

SHE-RA EVOLUTION RING ($120.00 USD)

The She-Ra Evolution Ring represents all of the growth She-Ra experienced during season 5. Her new crown is an ode to herself, all her friends, and etheria! We loved the new crown from She-Ra and the princesses of power season 5, and we know you do too. This ring features all the detail you love in your favorite character from She-Ra and the Princesses of Power on Netflix.

This She-Ra Evolution ring is a must have for any She-Ra (and Adora) fan. It's so beautiful and light weight - Whether you're fighting Catra and the Horde or trying to defend Glimmer and Bow keeping this ring with you at all times is a great idea. FOR THE HONOR OF GRAYSKULL!

+ DESIGN: She-Ra evolution Ring, featuring She-Ra's new crown from season 5. Detailed antiquing with red CZ stone.
    + QUALITY: Handmade in Los Angeles, CA. Made to order. One size fits all.
    + MATERIAL: Authentic precious metal item with .925 stamp. Available in Vermeil (24K Gold Plated).
    + CARE: Each previous metals piece comes with a Han Cholo polishing cloth.
    + OFFICIALLY LICENSED 2020 DREAMWORKS ANIMATION LLC.
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

That is a beautiful piece of jewellery!
    "Tell me I am beautiful - it means nothing to me. Tell me I am intellectual - well, I know it already. Tell me I am funny however, and that is the greatest compliment in the world that anyone can give me".

- Julie Newmar (The Catwoman)