Thread: Origins checklist...

Widget

Origins checklist...

I've seen checklists for other lines but I haven't came across one for origins yet. Here in a few days, I'm going to go through everything that I have and would love to be able to utilize someone else's creation. (my handwriting kinda sucks!)

Anyone made or found something cool??

Widget
    I've seen several different visual checklists created on the Facebook groups. Here's one I think is pretty cool as it shows what's missing from the vintage line:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Dust Viper View Post
    I've seen several different visual checklists created on the Facebook groups. Here's one I think is pretty cool as it shows what's missing from the vintage line:
    I wonder if anyone's gonna update it, as it's a few waves behind.

Also, we're very quickly running out of non-deluxe figures. Unless they take away the play features from a few (I imagine that's almost certain for Saurod considering he's a fire hazard).

I wonder what figures people would be okay with losing their play features. For me, it'd probably be Laser Light Skeletor and Laser Power He-Man. I know that's a sin, but florescent plastics can almost give the illusion of glowing despite not actually glowing (if you have a self serve frozen yogurt shop in your town, they probably have spoons made of florescent plastic), and the brightest colors are orange and green, which is fitting.

Widget
    183195087_10157906965485988_2253875374777269581_n.jpg

Think this is the most updated one. There's others I could go track down. I know a buddy of mine made a spread sheet on google docs to keep track of his. I mainly just use my BBTS preorder status to keep track of mine. LOL
    Last edited by Dust Viper; May 23, 2021 at 06:35pm.

Widget
    That's an awesome one. Thanks to both of you.

I'd like to see this updated. Also I want the full 1988 assortment!

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    MASTERS OF THE SMITTYVERSE
    My photocomic fanfic
    Last update 6/19/2021

Widget
    Imagine if down the line they make a Origins Eternia playset !!!

I do like how Origins is jumping around a bit with figures/vehicles from the release order in vintage.

Heroic Warrior
    PicsArt_05-24-01.18.13.jpg

I made an updated one. I didn't add non-vintage figures, but I filled in the missing gaps (I put dark Grizzlor in the Grizzlor spot since that is a vintage figure).

Quote Originally Posted by BooperScoop View Post
    PicsArt_05-24-01.18.13.jpg

I made an updated one. I didn't add non-vintage figures, but I filled in the missing gaps (I put dark Grizzlor in the Grizzlor spot since that is a vintage figure).
    Nice work, but you forgot Green Goddess and Mosquitor.
    My photocomic fanfic
    Last update 6/19/2021

Widget
    1982 is only missing Battle Ram, which I think is a weak effort as a vehicle.

1983, we are missing Point Dredd which I have to imagine will be made, and a very strong effort as a toy/vehicle for play scenarios. The two birds, that shouldn't be too hard to make, but do you they want to use retail space on them? Attack Track was ok, but I'd rather the cartoon version.

1982 is only missing Battle Ram, which I think is a weak effort as a vehicle.

1983, we are missing Point Dredd which I have to imagine will be made, and a very strong effort as a toy/vehicle for play scenarios. The two birds, that shouldn't be too hard to make, but do you they want to use retail space on them? Attack Track was ok, but I'd rather the cartoon version.
    The birds have popped up in some of the artwork...

My photocomic fanfic
    Last update 6/19/2021

Attack Track was ok, but I'd rather the cartoon version.
    This is a fantastic idea, I'd rather have new vehicles instead of carbon copies of the vintage. Land shark is almost identical to the vintage one, kind of a waste honestly. And since these figures fit all the vintage vehicles perfectly, something new would be awesome!!

Quote Originally Posted by jzguitars View Post
    This is a fantastic idea, I'd rather have new vehicles instead of carbon copies of the vintage. Land shark is almost identical to the vintage one, kind of a waste honestly. And since these figures fit all the vintage vehicles perfectly, something new would be awesome!!
    Hopefully the "evil" wind raider is an upcoming vehicle and not just the artist playing with our emotions.

My photocomic fanfic
    Last update 6/19/2021

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty.81 View Post
    Hopefully the "evil" wind raider is an upcoming vehicle and not just the artist playing with our emotions.

Wait, what's that from?

Heroic Warrior
    Wait, what's that from?
    Check out the box art for the upcoming Wind Raider. There’s a purple version Skeletor and his crew are using. There’s some discussion if the wings are the same as the Wind Raider’s or if they’re more bat-wing like.

Wait, what's that from?
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app

My photocomic fanfic
    Last update 6/19/2021