Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Toyline for the Netflix MOTU CGI Series - Official Images!

Quote Originally Posted by anytimepally View Post
    I love it.
    Have to find that and Ork-O.

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty.81 View Post
    Are they rumored to be in this line? The only indication I've see of Rock people is one of them showing up on a recent Origins box, and it was a green Rock Person. And I think there was a trade mark application for Granita.
    A race called the Stonedarians are mentioned in the Scholastic Book that recently came out... "people made of rock and stone" that live in the Badlands. I imagine they must show up in the next season because it seems like a weird thing to stick in there for no reason. Fingers crossed for toys!
    Looking for any specific Classics figures? Let me know via PM what you might be looking for and I'll look through some boxes and see if we can help each other out!

Quote Originally Posted by mizterfish View Post
    Has anyone noticed the wide variation in the Sorceressí helmet? Iíve bought three total for various friends and family, and all three helmets have ranged from crystal clear blue to frosted. The most frosted one makes seeing her eyes beneath the helmet impossible.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...3091fe0dab.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oh, interesting! Mine seems to be relatively clear.

Quote Originally Posted by anytimepally View Post
    He looks AWESOME. Oh man, I can't wait to see him in the show and get this figure!

I tried to watch the show but I really didnt like it (I liked Revelations even more and it was a bag o mixed things). I do not like the new desings so I dont like the figures... but Iīll try to pick the Snake Attack playset and maybe the Ground Reaper or Panthor bike if I can fin then at good prices or 2nd hand here in Spain... to use them with my Origins.

Got Battle Cat yesterday and he is the most fun out of any Iíve owned!

Head, mouth, and tail are articulated, and each leg articulates at the shoulder/hip, knee, and ankle. Plus, the two front legs have the spring loaded attack action.

Head, mouth, and tail are articulated, and each leg articulates at the shoulder/hip, knee, and ankle. Plus, the two front legs have the spring loaded attack action.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...00d89b8bf8.jpg
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...133ae603aa.jpg

Wonderful pics, thanks for sharing! Wow, I didn't expect him to be so much smaller than the other Battle Cats. How does He-Man look riding him?

Mine is scheduled to arrive Wed!
    Tweeterhead 1/5 Legends Statue Want List: Zodak (200X style), King Grayskull (Revelation style), He-Man 2.0, Tung Lashor, Rattlor, She-Ra 2.0, Sorceress, Beast Man, Trap-Jaw, Kobra Khan

He-Man on BC, as requested:

He-Man on BC, as requested:https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...29bb17610a.jpg

Thank you so much!
    Tweeterhead 1/5 Legends Statue Want List: Zodak (200X style), King Grayskull (Revelation style), He-Man 2.0, Tung Lashor, Rattlor, She-Ra 2.0, Sorceress, Beast Man, Trap-Jaw, Kobra Khan

Quote Originally Posted by AlexApprobation View Post
    Thank you so much!
    You are welcome. Battle Catís saddle even has slots to slide He-Manís loincloth into so they donít interfere with him sitting. Nice touch.

Nice! Yeah I guess he doesnít have to be 15x bigger than He-Man to be cool!

Widget
    I saw a couple of cycles (He-Man and Man-at-Arms) on a pallet in my local Target this morning...

EDIT Jan 18: Saw three figures on a peg this morning at the same Target!
    Last edited by RichardT1977; January 18, 2022 at 08:58pm.

I am so relieved that Mattel released Battle Cat. He looks great.
    Comedian on the matty forums.

Quote Originally Posted by horseman1981 View Post
    I am so relieved that Mattel released Battle Cat. He looks great.
    It's too bad that CGI BC ends up looking like He-man is riding an armored house cat, but I do love the show model and the toy itself looks great as a stand alone. Unfortunately once you set He-man on his mount the scale issues are apparent and jarring.

Me I have the Masterverse BC and that will remain my go to until something better comes along. Not sure why it didn't catch on better at retail and it's a shame because that version is amazing, but alas... fickle retail.
    Harken the coming of Dragstor!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stygian360 View Post
    It's too bad that CGI BC ends up looking like He-man is riding an armored house cat, but I do love the show model and the toy itself looks great as a stand alone. Unfortunately once you set He-man on his mount the scale issues are apparent and jarring.

Me I have the Masterverse BC and that will remain my go to until something better comes along. Not sure why it didn't catch on better at retail and it's a shame because that version is amazing, but alas... fickle retail.
    I didnít think the scale was too bad.

The Masterverse Battle Cat is just expensive at $40 despite it being a great figure. I think a lot of people are picking it up now that itís reduced to around $20 from what I can see in FB groups.

Heroic Warrior

Head, mouth, and tail are articulated, and each leg articulates at the shoulder/hip, knee, and ankle. Plus, the two front legs have the spring loaded attack action.
    I agree - I like this battle cat more than I thought I would, it's a really cool/fun figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Stygian360 View Post

It seems like the show was like that. Plus battle cat seemed to be more his own character rather than a steed.

I didnít think the scale was too bad.

The Masterverse Battle Cat is just expensive at $40 despite it being a great figure. I think a lot of people are picking it up now that itís reduced to around $20 from what I can see in FB groups.
    Yeah... I wasn't going to pay the Mattel asking price, but I did pull the trigger when I found an opened one online for $15.

It's funny though... in Revelation, I prefer Cringer over Battle Cat.

Not bad... could be a bit better.

I'm mostly hoping for a 'powered down' version of Krass. (She has a great design in the CGI show...)
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**

>>Glad supporter of the Netflix Era<<

Heroic Warrior
    I came across Prince Adam on Amazon

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09CG23VJK...ing=UTF8&psc=1
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by SVantley; January 26, 2022 at 12:54am. Reason: Forgot to add the link

Not crazy about Ram Ma'am for some reason. It looks like a big jellyfish on her head lol. Prince Adam is just okay.

I really dig all these character designs. New and fresh takes but most are recognizable as their old counterparts. Stratos took me a second, though, if Iím being honest.

Of the 3 lines of motu out now, this is my favorite. I did not expect a lot from the show and was blown away! Iím impressed with how fast the core characters are coming out in toy form. We need new figures to get out there though. Plus the idea of a playset is exciting.

Call Your Champion Voodoo Magic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexApprobation View Post
    I never found a reliable source for any of this... if the 10 episodes are the first season or part of a season? If the 27 episode agreement was legit? So on and so forth...
    To me, Jukka is reliable:

https://toonjukka.tumblr.com/post/64...f-the-universe

Also, on an unrelated note... Trap Jaw & Stratos:

Thanks to @Gamerbudd on Twitter who found these together at a store:

Last edited by Voodoo Magic; January 26, 2022 at 10:51am.
    - - - - -
    FOR ETERNIA Podcast
    Masters of the Universe Podcast

ForEternia.com
    Masters of the Universe: Revelation Fan Site

- - - - -

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    I really like the design - the colour palette (blue and white) is very striking and similar to Netossa. I like the yellow wings

BUT

This isn't Stratos, sorry! Would be fine as different character.
    MOTU Origins Wishlist: Oo-Larr, Rattlor, Hawke, Slamurai, Lodar, Snake Face, Geldor, Plasmar, Lord Gr'Asp, Strobo, Extendar, Jitsu, Tung Lashor