Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Toyline for the Netflix MOTU CGI Series - Official Images!

Found Battle Armor HeMan at my local Walmart
    It's in international packaging though
    Didn't notice until I got home

Still no MAA around Houston

https://toynewsi.com/241-40420

Good stuff. Thanks for the news, Dorrmann

Loving the look of Orko and Evil-Lyn looks better with clearer pics. Love the powered-up He-man and the Trap-Jaw vehicle. Kind of looks like the old Doom Roller from the Secret Wars line. Just a bit. Not sure about the Trap-Jaw variant, although it's a BIT reminiscent of mini-comics Trap Jaw.

The list of upcoming figures is VERY interesting! I wonder if we'll see some of those characters in season 2 or if they're peppering in designs? I'm excited too see what the Sorceress and vehicle looks like.
    Last edited by JonWes; October 15, 2021 at 08:46am.

Opiate of the Masses anytimepally's Avatar
    Cannot wait to see what they do with Man-E-Faces.

Odd find at Walmart last night... Netflix CGI He-man & Trap jaw on the clearance shelf while regular priced figures hang on pegs only a few feet away. Granted this is Walmart who aren't exactly known for the best curated toy section, but was still odd to see a new line that just dropped on clearance. I'd expect maybe the Masterverse figures, but not the brand new Netflix product.
    Harken the coming of Dragstor!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stygian360 View Post
    Odd find at Walmart last night... Netflix CGI He-man & Trap jaw on the clearance shelf while regular priced figures hang on pegs only a few feet away. Granted this is Walmart who aren't exactly known for the best curated toy section, but was still odd to see a new line that just dropped on clearance. I'd expect maybe the Masterverse figures, but not the brand new Netflix product.
    Might be this Walmart didnít update the ďmodĒ or they donít carry them. All my Walmartís are selling out the figures in a day or so. From what I see itís been 3 different shipments so far. The one Walmart I was at marked the new marvel legends Sultur down to $20. All because itís not on the mod. Hit and miss I guess.
    Comedian on the matty forums.

My nearby Wal-Mart restocked since my last visit... more cycle sets (no sign of Man-At-Arms/Sky Sled yet), more individual figures... and I managed to grab the Snake Attack playset (it was the only one), which wasn't there a week ago. There are more Wave One Revelation figures, the Eternia Minis Skeletor/Roton, He-Man/Ground Ripper sets... in fact, the entire toy aisle seemed pretty well-stocked- a sight I haven't seen in almost a year at this particular location.
    Clearing out Classics, Super7 and vintage MOTU & PoP figures... check out my threads in the Marketplace for Fisto, Sorceress, BA variants, SDCC exclusives and more!

Yeah, my Walmarts are the most stocked they've been in YEARS. Still can't find M-A-A, but I've now seen the set with him and the Sky Sled at a few locations. No deluxe Battle Armor He-man or Playset yet. But I ordered the latter online and don't want the former, so that's okay.

As far as the Walmart on clearance, that happens more than you think with newer toys. I think what happens is that employees can't find a home for it and put it on clearance? I can't make heads or tails of it.

Heroic Warrior
    Has anyone seen this one in the wild:

https://www.blowitoutahere.com/matte...u/887961991765

I'm thinking this might be the one that Big Bad Toy Store had previously listed as Masters of the Universe Animated Core He-Man (Ver 2)??

Saw this today at a local Soriana here in Mexico.

IMG_20211015_131813469.jpg

Attachment 127252
    Last edited by depp76; October 15, 2021 at 03:21pm.

Quote Originally Posted by ash View Post

I'm thinking this might be the one that Big Bad Toy Store had previously listed as Masters of the Universe Animated Core He-Man (Ver 2)??
    I think itís also the one that is at the Walmart link as ďredecoĒ. Looks very cool- I want him to glow!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by depp76 View Post

Attachment 127252
    Great to see all the deluxe(minus Beast Man) together! Thanks for sharing this.

Quote Originally Posted by ash View Post

That's up on Deep Discount, too. I think that's the wave 2 one, so yeah I'm guessing that comes with Orko, Man-at-Arms, Evil-Lyn, Sorceress, and the re-pack of Man-at-arms. I'll be glad of the latter. My Walmarts are now all fully stocked and all got the freaking Trap-Jaw assortment in! Like, COME ON, Mattel!

Also, I tried my hand at making a visual checklist of the toys we know about so far. I know I probably have missed some, like some of the BBTS listings that were a little unclear and I didn't pre-order (like the 12'' figures) so if anyone has info to add let me know.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by JonWes; October 15, 2021 at 07:02pm.

Very nice chart, JonWes!

We're still missing a lot of season 1 characters like Beast Man, Battle Cat, and Panthor.

The characters like Stratos, Man-E-Faces, and Tri-Clops are surprising as they weren't shown in the show yet.

Are the 10 episodes the full season or will there be more added later (like with Revelation)? Or will there be a season 2 released sometime around late Feb of next year?
    Tweeterhead 1/5 Legends Statue Want List: He-Man 2.0, Battle Cat, Panthor, Tung Lashor, Rattlor, Zodak (200X style), She-Ra 2.0, Sorceress, Buzz Off, Webstor, Kobra Khan, King Hiss, Scare Glow

Quote Originally Posted by JonWes View Post
    That's up on Deep Discount, too. I think that's the wave 2 one, so yeah I'm guessing that comes with Orko, Man-at-Arms, Evil-Lyn, Sorceress, and the re-pack of Man-at-arms. I'll be glad of the latter. My Walmarts are now all fully stocked and all got the freaking Trap-Jaw assortment in! Like, COME ON, Mattel!

Also, I tried my hand at making a visual checklist of the toys we know about so far. I know I probably have missed some, like some of the BBTS listings that were a little unclear and I didn't pre-order (like the 12'' figures) so if anyone has info to add let me know.

https://www.he-man.org/forums/boards...3&d=1634338893
    This looks great! Would you mind posting it in the CGI figure Master list as well? I think it would make a great addition. I have to update it with the new reveals this weekend

Widget

https://www.he-man.org/forums/boards...3&d=1634338893
    Are the ones in Silhouette confirmed? Because I would have thought we'd get a Beast Man before any characters that haven't been on the show yet...

Quote Originally Posted by RichardT1977 View Post
    Are the ones in Silhouette confirmed? Because I would have thought we'd get a Beast Man before any characters that haven't been on the show yet...
    I ordered a Deluxe Beast Man on BBTS before the links were taken down.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexApprobation View Post
    Very nice chart, JonWes!

We're still missing a lot of season 1 characters like Beast Man, Battle Cat, and Panthor.

The characters like Stratos, Man-E-Faces, and Tri-Clops are surprising as they weren't shown in the show yet.

Are the 10 episodes the full season or will there be more added later (like with Revelation)? Or will there be a season 2 released sometime around late Feb of next year?
    Thank you! Yeah, I assume Netflix are doing what they did with She-Ra where we get multiple seasons in a year? So I'm guessing season 2 will hit around February or Spring based on these dates. But, the dates come from Deep Discount, so they could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Glasstor View Post
    This looks great! Would you mind posting it in the CGI figure Master list as well? I think it would make a great addition. I have to update it with the new reveals this weekend
    Feel free! I plan to update it as official pics are released.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardT1977 View Post
    Not confirmed - they are more like leaks. They all had listings on Deep Discount.

Quote Originally Posted by Glasstor View Post
    I ordered a Deluxe Beast Man on BBTS before the links were taken down.
    I wondered about that. I'd heard someone talk about it but the preorder listings were kind of confusing on BBTS, and I'd only concentrated on the 5.5 ones. Hopefully, with that stuff supposedly coming November 1st, we'll get some official info soon!

Quote Originally Posted by depp76 View Post

Attachment 127252
    Sweet!!

Gimme that Deluxe Skeletor!

I am in love with his CGI Design!

- - - Updated - - -

Hmmm... I don't know if I'm digging the female bucks in this line...

The male figures all look like they were ripped out of the show, but these early pics of Evil-Lyn, Teela and Krass look... wrong?

Their mid-sections are way too bulky. In the show, they have a much slimmer appearance... especially Evil-Lyn.
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**

>>Glad supporter of the Netflix Era<<

Heroic Warrior
    For those that may not know, Deep Discount and Blow it Outa Here are the same place and those street dates aren't the most accurate for anything outside of music and movies.
    My friend told me to stop quoting the Monkees. I thought she was joking. But then I saw her face.

My son brought home the scholastic book magazine and it has the cgi series book in it. Iím ordering it.
    Comedian on the matty forums.

Anyone know where you can get CGI He-Man and Skeletor online atm? Iíve tried Walmart and canít see them, same for BBTS.

Quote Originally Posted by ProteinNerd View Post
    Anyone know where you can get CGI He-Man and Skeletor online atm? Iíve tried Walmart and canít see them, same for BBTS.
    They're a timed Walmart exclusive. That should end November 1st. Unfortunately, Walmart never listed He-man and Skeletor (or anyone) individually. It was just an assortment SKU - which meant you couldn't control what figure you got. That seems to be sold out at the moment online. Hopefully Walmart will get its act together and list individual figures. If not, at least everyone should have them soon.

Thanks so much for the info. Weíve only just got origins in store a week or two ago here so unless I want to wait months, Iíll have to go online.

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    The male figures all look like they were ripped out of the show, but these early pics of Evil-Lyn, Teela and Krass look... wrong?

Their mid-sections are way too bulky. In the show, they have a much slimmer appearance... especially Evil-Lyn.
    Hey, stop body-shaming the figures!

In more serious news, I found a Sky Sled yesterday (Oct 18); left it on the shelf because I'd prefer a MAA with his mace.
    Last edited by RichardT1977; October 19, 2021 at 12:56pm.

Thank you so much to the person who put together the release schedule- SUPER HANDY! I just picked up MAA through a buddy recently as the figure hasn't shown up yet around me. I've also noticed a decided lack of the deluxe figures on pegs at most Walmart's I frequent. Or at the very least they seem to disappear quickly. Oddly one Walmart has the new CGI figures marked on clearance, which makes me think they're being lumped in with the Origins stuff that's going to clearance ATM. Toyguru mentioned in a recent video this is usually because all figures that share the same SKU go to clearance rather than individual waves, but I can't see how the CGI show and Origins share a SKU. Could be Walmart is just clearing out as much MOTU related leftovers as possible regardless of iteration, or it could be a clerical error. Frankly this being Walmart I wouldn't rule out it being an error as it seems to only be at this one store.

Anyway, bring on Wave 2+! Even with only 7 POA I'm still enjoying the heck out of these.
    Harken the coming of Dragstor!!