Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Toyline for the Netflix MOTU CGI Series - Official Images!

Found power-up he-man and evil-lyn at one Walmart and sorceress and Orko at another!
    1C3FBF33-FC2D-4F14-8E50-73A8E62F094A by Comedian Horseman, on Flickr
    Comedian on the matty forums.

Quote Originally Posted by horseman1981 View Post
    Found power-up he-man and evil-lyn at one Walmart and sorceress and Orko at another!
    https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/...45a91488_k.jpg1C3FBF33-FC2D-4F14-8E50-73A8E62F094A by Comedian Horseman, on Flickr
    Very cool!! Congrats!! I'm not collecting the line but Orko is pretty neat-O.

Wait a minute, is it a result of perspective, or is Orko really that big?

Quote Originally Posted by Krueger View Post
    Yes, that's the first thing I noticed as well... Ork-0 looks huge in this picture.
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**

>>Glad supporter of the Netflix Era<<

Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    Yes, that's the first thing I noticed as well... Ork-0 looks huge in this picture.
    Yeah but him and the Sorceress are WAY up front and the others are way back on that shelf.

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by Krueger View Post
    Feels like a little from Column A, a little from Column B.

Also: Hooray, more posts on this thread! More stuff happening with the line!

Widget
    While I gotta be honest and say that I don't think the quality of these toys is that great (weak gimmicks, bad pose-ability) I LOVE that the new show is getting figures at all. I'm displaying them right alongside my Classics and my 200X figs, so seeing them represented is awesome since the TV show on Netflix ended up being WAY better than expected. I would love more figs and for this line to stop being a Wal-Mart exclusive.

Quote Originally Posted by depp76 View Post
    Yeah but him and the Sorceress are WAY up front and the others are way back on that shelf.
    Yup.

Orko to sorceress is what to see and yes. He is big. Iíll open them up today and take a pic. Iíve been to damn busy to enjoy these things.
    Comedian on the matty forums.

I was shocked when I went to the closest Walmart to me to do some grocery shopping... went by the toy aisle... and they actually had Orko and the Sorceress! This Walmart's action figure section is VERY tiny. Like a 1/4 of one aisle. And they never have anything. I was over the moon!

Enlight1307.jpg

My thoughts:
    Orko. Yes, he is huge. But I guess Orko is often poorly scaled, so this continues the tradition! He's very detailed. Love the texture on him, and the sense of motion in the sculpt. There's a ball bearing on the bottom of his stand, but he doesn't actually free-roll very well. His power attack feature is nicely done. His blast effect really flies! He's got some heft to him. My one complaint is I wish there was a non-winking face plate you could swap out on him.

Enlight1313.jpg
    Enlight1308.jpg

Sorceress is much better in-hand than I thought she might be. Great face sculpt and paint. Love her eyes! And the helmet, while simplified from the show, looks neat. The sparkles in the wings for the stars are too subtle for my taste, but I like it better than the printed stars on Evil-Lyn. She can hold her staff in a two-handed stance, and balances really nicely when she does. The wings are removable. I wish they'd figured out a better articulation point with her waist, as it cuts across the design. But overall I like it a lot.

Enlight1310.jpg
    Enlight1309.jpg
    Enlight1312.jpg

It's so cool seeing so many people finding these in the wild and picking them up! Thanks for the reports and sharing your pics!

I'm still waiting for Battle Cat appearances before I go on a mission to all my local stores to pick these up.
    Tweeterhead 1/5 Legends Statue Want List: He-Man 2.0, Battle Cat, Panthor, Tung Lashor, Rattlor, Zodak (200X style), She-Ra 2.0, Sorceress, Buzz Off, Webstor, Kobra Khan, King Hiss, Scare Glow