Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: So, Who Do You Crush On? (Keep it Light)

Master of New Adventures!
    Generally, those who are going through a midlife crisis are attracted to those who are younger than them...

Quote Originally Posted by The.Idea.of.Evil View Post
    I'm going through a midlife crisis right now. So I'm having bad feelings about me being attracted to anyone that even remotely looks like they could be younger than me, let alone them just looking attractive in general =/
    - - - Updated - - -

Anyone remember this gal? Sigh...

https://illgetdrivethru.com/2020/04/...-batman-robin/

Mila Kunis, Kari Byron, Rachel Ray.

Too many to list......

Quote Originally Posted by dorrmann View Post
    Mila Kunis, Kari Byron, Rachel Ray.
    Oooh yes. Mila Kunis. (Sigh.)

I’ll add Robin Meade, Giada De Laurentiis, Bryce Dallas Howard, and Cobie Smulders.

Ooh, and Daniella Pineda.
    MOTU Origins Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Anti-Eternia Characters, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy
    Hermione's Toy Box on Youtube:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8C...xlwUttPSJAUZMA

I've had a few, starting with Lynda Carter in Wonder Woman and then, I kid you not, Daphne on Scooby Doo.

One of my biggest crushes though wasn't an obvious one: Maura Tierney. NewsRadio, Liar Liar, and finally ER. I totally would have married her had she asked. Alas.
    Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS COMPLETE COLLECTION GUIDE
    Featuring photos, bios, accessories, release dates, and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

Emily Vancamp and Melissa (Missy) Peregrym and Mandy Moore.

Don't ask why I'm picking most Canadian women.

Playing a three-hour Rush show is like running a marathon while solving equations.

When I was a kid it was Olivia Newton-John and Helen Slater. Keri Russel too.

As a kid in the 1980s my biggest crushes were Alyssa Milano and Madonna.

As a young adult I crushed on Jessica Alba and Terry Farrel (Jadzia Dax on DS9)

In the early 2000s it was Shakira and Jennifer Lopez

Now as I am much older, my celebrity crushes are based more on them as cool people than their physical attractiveness. I won't list them here since it may be too political.
    "Everything comes to he who waits."

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Heeeere's Olesker! View Post
    Generally, those who are going through a midlife crisis are attracted to those who are younger than them...
    I guess I've been going through a midlife crisis since my late 20's.

+2 Against Harpies Sword2Blanket's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stinkor View Post
    Keri Russel too.
    I never really watched much stuff that had Keri Russell in it, and I was always indifferent to her. However, I recently finished The Americans, and I have a much greater appreciation for her now.

Quote Originally Posted by VZX View Post
    Now as I am much older, my celebrity crushes are based more on them as cool people than their physical attractiveness. I won't list them here since it may be too political.
    As I read that first sentence, I was like "That's cool." Then the context of the second sentence came and I was like, "I hope VZX was sent to the future to live for many years like Cable and at some point returned to our present as a very, very old man, because I don't want to live to reach whatever age he is."

Quote Originally Posted by Sword2Blanket View Post
    I never really watched much stuff that had Keri Russell in it, and I was always indifferent to her. However, I recently finished The Americans, and I have a much greater appreciation for her now.

As I read that first sentence, I was like "That's cool." Then the context of the second sentence came and I was like, "I hope VZX was sent to the future to live for many years like Cable and at some point returned to our present as a very, very old man, because I don't want to live to reach whatever age he is."
    Lol wut? That is a very cool thing to say about me, I think? So thanks. But I found that sure, I am attracted to physical beauty as much as the next human as I age. However, I now find a person's personality, their knowledge and experience, how they view the world and humanity, their tastes and abilities, are more attractive to me now than they were when I was a younger man. So, there are some celebrities that I would say are very cool that I would "crush" on, but necessarily not known for their physical beauty.
    "Everything comes to he who waits."

You know, I've been keeping up with this thread trying to think of something to contribute, but I've got nothing. I guess I just don't crush on celebrities.

My wife, I guess? That count?

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratos88 View Post
    You know, I've been keeping up with this thread trying to think of something to contribute, but I've got nothing. I guess I just don't crush on celebrities.

I see a hot mama at the grocery store and I start crushing.

+2 Against Harpies Sword2Blanket's Avatar
    Lol wut? That is a very cool thing to say about me, I think? So thanks.
    You're a master of physics, so it seemed like a believable backstory.

But I found that sure, I am attracted to physical beauty as much as the next human as I age. However, I now find a person's personality, their knowledge and experience, how they view the world and humanity, their tastes and abilities, are more attractive to me now than they were when I was a younger man. So, there are some celebrities that I would say are very cool that I would "crush" on, but necessarily not known for their physical beauty.
    I get it; I'm totally onboard with all that (which is probably why I'll die alone, lol). It's just, in my mind at least, their is a huge gulf between what you describe above and having fantasy celebrity crushes that are so inherently tied to politics that you can't even name them without obviously tipping your hand. I mean, I don't know whether you've got the hots for Margaret Thatcher or Ruth Bader Ginsburg (and I absolutely don't want to know!), but either way, man: eww! You can fantasize better!

(Btw, I mean no offense or disrespect, and I hope none is/was inferred. I'm just joking around with you).

Quote Originally Posted by Wakko View Post
    One of my biggest crushes though wasn't an obvious one: Maura Tierney. NewsRadio, Liar Liar, and finally ER. I totally would have married her had she asked. Alas.
    I also was a fan. Always found her very attractive.

Big Gina Carrano fan as well.

Actresses and other celebrities over the years...I find them pretty and a few very attractive. But overall most do not fit my particular tastes. There were and still are a few exceptions but for my particular tastes I had to look elsewhere.
    "A fool always finds a greater fool to admire him."

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Dice View Post

Big Gina Carrano fan as well.
    Fineness and Divineness.

Even now in her older, thiccalicious years.

Quote Originally Posted by Stratos88 View Post

I have often found myself more into the character they were portraying than the actual actor/ress. Also in most cases it wasn't more than a year or so, typically because I would start the crush go and watch other things they were in and be like eeeeeeh.

There are others who I have found attractive (physically mostly), but I never considered it a crush. I was also bad about finding little known actresses

on that note
    Nichol Kidman
    Lindy Booth (closest to an actual crush)
    victoria justice
    gal gadot
    alexa bliss
    and the yeah she's young but that smile moa metal.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

Some great picks so far. Thanks everyone!

Y'know who I can't stand as a person (based on everything I've ever heard from people who would know; never met her personally) but am hopelessly attracted to physically? Stephanie McMahon.

I know, I know. I don't know, man, she was just absolutely insanely good-looking during her run as SmackDown General Manager in 2003, and nowadays whenever I see a picture or video of her working out I'm just gone. I've always had a thing for women who work out a lot. And she's pretty jacked for a Mom.

Some people tell me that they can't be physically attracted to people they're otherwise annoyed or disgusted by... but I don't have that problem.
    My matches, toy reviews, promos and more are on YouTube here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA

Liberty, justice, peace. The All American's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikki Roxx View Post
    Some great picks so far. Thanks everyone!

Y'know who I can't stand as a person (based on everything I've ever heard from people who would know; never met her personally) but am hopelessly attracted to physically? Stephanie McMahon.

I know, I know. I don't know, man, she was just absolutely insanely good-looking during her run as SmackDown General Manager in 2003, and nowadays whenever I see a picture or video of her working out I'm just gone. I've always had a thing for women who work out a lot. And she's pretty jacked for a Mom.

Some people tell me that they can't be physically attracted to people they're otherwise annoyed or disgusted by... but I don't have that problem.
    I always thought Stephanie McMahon was very attractive during the Attitude Era as a young woman. Honestly one of the prettiest females in the WWF up to that point (along with Sunny).

Rd5756e21e4b4a67b882e92fe35b545c5.jpg

She's a bit weathered looking now, but that's what age and surgeries will do. She and HHH probably live very stressful lives too working themselves all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by The All American View Post
    I always thought Stephanie McMahon was very attractive during the Attitude Era as a young woman. Honestly one of the prettiest females in the WWF up to that point (along with Sunny).

Rd5756e21e4b4a67b882e92fe35b545c5.jpg

She's a bit weathered looking now, but that's what age and surgeries will do. She and HHH probably live very stressful lives too working themselves all the time.
    I couldn't agree more.

Speaking of Sunny, I got to work a bunch of shows with her about ten years ago, and we have some friends in common so we got to talk a lot for a while. She was sober and working out and taking care of herself and everything - before she went nuts again and started getting into trouble constantly. And I gotta say that in that time she was even better looking up close than TV would suggest, if you can believe it.

When she lets herself go she really lets herself go, but when she decides to fix herself up she really gets it done. She's also pretty nice when she's sober; I feel bad for her and everything she's going through the last few years, but she makes a lot of bad decisions.
    My matches, toy reviews, promos and more are on YouTube here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA

Heroic Warrior
    Belinda Carlisle, Kim Wilde, Madonna, Gillian Anderson, Marie Osmond, Kim Cattrel, Lynda Carter, Kim Basinger, Julie Newmar, Jessica Beil are some of my favs.

Last edited by Spikor1982; June 4, 2021 at 10:49am.
    "I feel the best when I can't remember anything."

Meg Foster's another one. ((Wolf Whistle))

Her an' those Husky Eyes.

At various points in the 80s/90s, I'd say Madonna, Alyssa Milano, Nicole Eggert, Belinda Carlisle, Carrie Fisher, and Sunny & Miss Elizabeth from the WWF. I really liked Madonna in her Marilyn Monroe "Material Girl" video the best and was disappointed when she made her hair super short later on.

Almost forgot:

Nicole Sherzinger...