Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Power Con Help Thread

Official Power Con Help Thread

Okay guys,

I've done these types of threads in the past whenever it came to exclusives, Big Lot figures, etc. Rather than have a plethora of threads asking for pretty much the same thing, I think it would be nice to have one cohesive thread where everyone seeking these items can post their wants, and post whatever (if anything) they might offer for these items, be it cash, trades, etc.

Here are the rules:

Those *looking* for the items should post the items they are seeking, and anything they might have for trade or such. I will be posting said usernames in the 'Wants' section, which will be in BLUE. Those who will have the items up for grabs, list your prices or anything you might want in trade. I will be posting these usernames under the 'Haves' section in GREEN.

Buyers can browse the list to see if any seller may have what they're looking for, and vice-versa where sellers can browse the list to see those wanting to purchase the exclusives, or if they have anything they may want/need in trade. Once a sale or trade is finalized, I will then edit the post and usernames in RED to reflect the sale/trade as 'PENDING'. Once both parties have their respective ends of the deal completed, I will then remove the usernames from the list.

That said, please note the following:

*I will post usernames in the order of who posts. Just because you may be higher in the list does not mean that sellers have an obligation to sell/trade to someone higher on the list, as they may feel more comfortable conducting business with someone who they are more familiar with. This is not a first come, first serve deal.

*Do not contact me via PM to inform me that a deal is finalized. As noted above, once a deal is made and both parties have their respective ends of said deal, simply post in the thread and I will edit accordingly.

*Buyers and sellers alike, exercise due diligence when conducting a transaction as you would on other platforms. Do not hesitate to ask for references if need be.

WANTS

*sailoruranus - looking to obtain all 3 exclusives; would especially like 2 of the Grayskull Accessory sets

*zodak74 - looking to obtain the Horde 4-Pack and Faker/Dupli-Cat 2-Pack; has the Grayskull Accessory Set, the Mattel Creations Exclusives (SDCC Scareglow/Sun-Man/Tri-Klops), the Rise of Evil 2-Pack, and the Origins Flocked Panthor to trade

*facet - looking to obtain the Castle Grayskull Accessory set and the Leo Faker/Dupli-Cat 2-Pack

*silverhick - looking to obtain all 3 exclusives

*bigsexy_j - mainly looking for Castle Grayskull Accessory Pack; would obtain the other exclusives if needed or if available

*mahuti - looking to obtain all 3 exclusives; has a few things to trade, though happy to pay cash

*BAKULL - looking to obtain 1 Castle Grayskull Accessory set at a reasonable price

*dixon57775 - looking to obtain the Leo Faker/Dupli-Cat 2-Pack and the Castle Grayskull Accessory set

*horokoth - looking to obtain the Leo Faker/Dupli-Cat 2-Pack and the Castle Grayskull Accessory set

*ProteinNerd - looking to obtain the Castle Grayskull Accessory set; will pay cash

*omee - looking to obtain the Castle Grayskull Accessory set; willing to pay resale prices (within reason), has many Classics MOC/MIB and might be willing to trade

*Beeto Bot - looking to obtain the Castle Grayskull Accessory set; will pay or trade for it

*JOAH-MAN - looking to obtain the Horde 4-Pack and Castle GrayskullAccessory set; has vintage variants to trade, willing to pay above BBTS retail price

*Brasco - looking to obtain the Leo Faker/Dupli-Cat 2-Pack; has lots to trade or can pay cash

*air23cnhit - looking to obtain the Leo Faker/Dupli-Cat 2-Pack; has the Rise of Evil 2-Pack to trade

*marndt8448 - looking to obtain the Castle Grayskull Accessory set, or just the Spirit of Grayskul if pieced out

*Greenskull - looking to obtain theFaker/Dupli-Cat 2-Pack; has many Classics to offer up in trade

*SunDevil - looking to obtain the Castle Grayskull Accessory set and Leo Faker/Dupli-Cat 2-Pack MIB and sealed; willing to pay a reasonable markup

*minhtran513 - looking to obtain the Faker/Dupli-Cat 2-Pack; has multiples of Masters of the WWE Wave 1 for trade, carded and loose Classics, SDCC Scareglow, a vintage MISB Spydor, other Power Con exclusives, and vintage MOC Transformers Aerialbots to trade

*Amazingspidey - looking to buy Castle Grayskull accessory set, Faker/Duplicat 2 pack, Arachnid/Webstor power con shirt (size medium), and Periscope/Meckaneck power con shirt (size medium); willing to pay premium for time and effort

*enoch - looking to obtain the Secrets of Castle Grayskull Accessory set

*SSj3 Derek - looking to obtain the Secrets of Castle Grayskull Accessory set and the Faker/Dupli-Cat 2-Pack (or just the Dupli-Cat)

*jemkid - looking to obtain all the exclusives, and the Mondo Filmation Hordak

*Mystical Musician - looking to obtain the Faker/Dupli-Cat 2-Pack

*MarvelBoy23 - looking to obtain the Castle Grayskull Accessory Set and the Horde 4-Pack

HAVES

*Shecky - will have Dupli-Cat (loose) and the Horde 4-Pack; looking to obtain Classics Battle Cat loose (for the Dupli-Cat), or select G.I. Joe modern era Joe Convention filecards (PM me for a list)

*Grayskull Guardsman - will have Hordak/Grizzlor/Troopers (without heads), the Castle Grayskull Accessory Set, and an extra Filmation Hordak from the 4-Pack; looking for the Faker/Dupli-Cat 2-Pack, Battle Armor Faker/Fisto/Jitsu/Ultimate Skeletor/Trap Jaw from Classics, and Moss Man/Jitsu from the 200x line

*Durendal - will have all 3 exclusives; looking to obtain Classics figures from Super7 such as the William Stout Collection (movie figures) and /Lodar/Fang-Or/Hawke/Quakke, Power Con Exclusive Camo Khan, and Despara and Ultimates Ram Man along with Club Grayskull figures such as Man-E-Faces/Mer-Man/Sorceress/Tung Lashor/Laughing Prince Adam/Fisto/Mantenna/She-Ra/Skeletor, and Power Con Exclusive Uncle Montork/Dree Elle

*HueMan - will have all 3 sets to trade; looking for Classics Bronze King Grayskull with packaging, DC vs MOTU Bizarro/Faker 2-Pack, and Club Grayskull Hordak & Grizzlor in trade

*eightbit - will have the Horde 4-Pack and the Castle Grayskull Accessory Set; asking price is $300+ shipping; would trade the set for the Mattel Creations Skeletor + $150, or a straight up trade for the Shogun Skeletor, while looking to trade the Accessory Set for the 2020 PowerCon She-Ra or the Mattel Creations Clear Skeletor figure; also looking to obtain Waves 7 and 8 of the WWE MOTU figures with decent cards

*Toyjesus - looking for 1 or 2 of the Secrets of Castle Grayskull Accessory Sets; will have an extra set of the Horde 4-Pack

*dzathamza - will have the Castle Grayskull Accessory Set, and a Webstor Funko Soda from TT

Last edited by Shecky; September 30, 2021 at 10:48pm.

Seeking 1 Faker/Dupli-Cat set, 1 Horde 4-Pack, 1 Grayskull Accessories Pack.

Would possibly trade loose Classics figures, but would prefer to purchase outright via PayPal.
    Clearing out Classics, Super7 and vintage MOTU & PoP figures... check out my threads in the Marketplace for Fisto, Sorceress, BA variants, SDCC exclusives and more!

Throw me on the list for the grayskull accessory pack and the faker 2 pack

Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    Throw me on the list for the grayskull accessory pack and the faker 2 pack
    As a seller or buyer? I assume as a buyer, just want to be sure.

Heroic Warrior
    I have no excuse, I oversplept. Looking for all 3 sets. Willing to pay or trade!

Updated the first post.

Thanks for doing this, Shecky.
    BergerKing's opinions and the opinions expressed in the above post do not necessarily reflect the opinions of He-Man.org, Mattel, Coca-Cola, the Catholic Church or the NFL
    I have a feedback thread! http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...eedback-thread

Iím looking for the Grayskull accessories set main priority. Would get the other sets if needed or available

Looking for all 3.

I have a few things to trade, but happy to pay cash.
    Good Trader List:
    -Maul, tattoojunkie74, Chuck Bowlz

I need all 3 sets, but I would like 2 of the castle grayskull sets. I can pay, or open to trade if there's something you are looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by sailoruranus View Post
    I need all 3 sets, but I would like 2 of the castle grayskull sets. I can pay, or open to trade if there's something you are looking for.
    Already had you on the list, but I'll edit the post to reflect that you are looking for 2 of the Accessory sets.

Heroic Warrior

Castle Grayskull Accessory Pack

Looking to purchase 1 set at a reasonable price...

Looking for faker dupli cat set, have paypal dollars or mattel creations skeletor to trade. Thanks Shecky

Heroic Warrior Grayskull Guardsman's Avatar
    I'll have the Hordak, Grizzlor, and some headless Troopers. (Assuming the Trooper heads fit on Classics Snake Trooper bodies.)

Looking for mostly Classics: Battle Armor Faker, Ultimate Skeletor, Fisto, Jitsu, Trap Jaw, & 200X Moss Man, 200X Jitsu.

Official Power Con Help Thread

Hi. Thanks for the thread. I'm really hoping someone can help me out. My alarm was set and I still missed out.

I want to buy the accessories pack and the faker set. Don't mind paying whatever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by dixon57775; May 23, 2021 at 02:28am.

HAVE:

Origins Secrets of Grayskull Pack Power Con Exclusive

Origins Faker & Dupli-Cat Power Con Exclusive

Origins Evil Horde 4 Figure Box Set Power Con Exclusive

WANT:

Classics:

Fang-Or
    Lodar
    Quakke
    Hawke
    Despara
    Rebel Leader He-Man (William Stout Collection)
    Dark Despot Skeletor (William Stout Collection)
    God Skeletor (William Stout Collection)
    Commander Karg (William Stout Collection)
    Camo Khan
    Ram Man (Ultimates)

Club Grayskull:

Man-E-Faces
    Mer Man
    Sorceress
    Tung Lashor
    Fisto
    Mantenna
    She-Ra
    Uncle Montork & Dree Elle
    Prince Adam (Laughing version)
    Skeletor

Let me know what you've got from my list that you're willing to trade and maybe we can make a deal. I'm willing to take loose figures from my want list as long as they're in perfect condition and come with all accessories.

Please make your offers publicly.

Looking for Secrets of Grayskull set only.

Will trade cash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking to obtain the Secrets of Castle Grayskull set. Willing to pay or trade. Thanks.

Updated first post.

Master of World Variants JOAH-MAN's Avatar

Wanted: All three 2021 Powercon exclusives

Hi guys,

Throwing my hat in the ring. I am searching for all three of the 2021 Powercon exclusives.

I have some vintage variants for trade but also would be happy to purchase and pay more than the retail BBTS price.

Please email me if you can help. Thanks!

[email protected]

Looking for Faker/Duplicate-cat and Grayskull accessory set

Can pay cash or have a lot to trade
    "There's no back door to heaven just a front door to hell" - DIO RIP

Add me.

Add me to the list for the grayskull accessory pack and the faker 2 pack
    Currently Looking for:
    MOC:
    Dragon Walker with tattoo he - man MIB.
    Parts I need:
    Zodak Calves, Feet and Loin Cloths.

You bet, post updated.

I'm looking for the Leo Faker/Dupli-Cat 2-Pack and the Castle Grayskull Accessory set

I can pay via Papyal

Thanks for creating this thread! I'm a long time Power Con supporter. I have all the exclusives and just missed those two. At least I could secure the Horde pack at BBTS but no chance on the other two!

Your help is much, much appreciated!