Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Grayskull dungeon dioramma

Looking great! I really need to get motivated to do this kind of stuff. I made a little brick wall thing but that’s it…

Also wanted to say it’s rough to hear about your situation. Never a pleasant thing to go through.
    Please check out my custom figures. The first few stink but I get better.

https://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?277602-Masters-of-the-Hadleyverse

I also wrote a fanfic. See the fanfic board. At least four people like it.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by hadley View Post
    Looking great! I really need to get motivated to do this kind of stuff. I made a little brick wall thing but that’s it…

Also wanted to say it’s rough to hear about your situation. Never a pleasant thing to go through.
    Thanks man. Yeah the break up was out of left field.

Dio making is what got me into action figures. It's fun, I'm good with my hands and always had artistic qualities and just felt I had the knack. This house is made from foamcore from dollar tree. The stone is made if pink insulation foam. The stucco is 5 minute spackle. I wanted to habe a realistic mud look so used a technic I invented back in 2009 2010. The windows have plastic to look like glass. But I don't have any pics of that. I must have deleted pics I had. These were on my old phone so I deleted alot of things to always make room.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

Wow!

Great work dude!

Congrats!!!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Lápis de Esmeralda View Post
    Wow!

Great work dude!

Congrats!!!
    Thank you. I really need to get back to making my next project that I put on hold. And finally make the other torture devices and the custom to go with this.
    Even though this is 4 foot long, I ran put of space fast haha. The torture rack takes up about 9 inches. That thing is pretty cool. My plan was to make many of them and sell them but at the time I was with this girl so spare time was taken. Then I was no longer with her and spare time was sulking. But here in the states winter is coming and that's usually my project months. Thanks and I'm glad you like it.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk