Thread: The Classics Bio's story

Heroic Warrior

The Classics Bio's story

We get new backstories for most of the characters on their bios on the back of the boxes right? But is this story all put together in one of the comics or whatever that I'm not aware of? Thanks.

How do you know about this, Night Ghast?
    Try to reach inside of me, try to drain my energy
    Let me show you just what I'm made of
    Simple curiosity trying to take a bite of me
    Let me show you just what I'm made of now...

+2 Against Harpies Sword2Blanket's Avatar
    The bios narrative is not in any official media aside from the bios themselves and I guess something like the Dark Horse character guides. The minicomics that came with Classics tie in to the same bio narrative, but that's obviously just a small part of it.

When I first saw your question, I was kind of interested too, because I thought I remembered someone doing this on the forums. I finally thought about looking for it, and I found it. Uki put this bio-based chronological narrative together. I don't know if it included literally everything when all was said and done, but he last updated it in 2020, so it's probably pretty close to all inclusive.

https://www.he-man.org/forums/boards...ead.php?181392

Heroic slave of time man-at-work's Avatar
    All of those bios are compiled into the He-Man and MOTU Character Guide from Dark Horse, and the recently published Supplement Volume 1 to that compendium (with latest updates)
    Wish list of MOTUC figures: Sagitar, Red Beast, Red Shadow, Hans Hammerholder, Ra-Jar

Heroic Warrior
    Are they also included in the toy guide?

No, the Toy Guide just describes the toy and provides some facts about the figure/vehicle/beast/playset itself, but no mention of character bios.

However, I recommend you to visit this thread, you can find Wakko's unofficial guide (very fine fan work) which includes the bios and the toy pics. https://www.he-man.org/forums/boards...llection-Guide
    Wish list of MOTUC figures: Sagitar, Red Beast, Red Shadow, Hans Hammerholder, Ra-Jar

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by man-at-work View Post
    No, the Toy Guide just describes the toy and provides some facts about the figure/vehicle/beast/playset itself, but no mention of character bios.

However, I recommend you to visit this thread, you can find Wakko's unofficial guide (very fine fan work) which includes the bios and the toy pics. https://www.he-man.org/forums/boards...llection-Guide
    Rats, was hoping that at least I could read the bios from the back of box photos

Quote Originally Posted by Magna Prime View Post
    Rats, was hoping that at least I could read the bios from the back of box photos
    Well, actually maybe you can, there's a picture of the back cards, the letters are too small for me, even with a magnifier, but maybe someone with a more powerful magnifier could do it, resolution is good.