Thread: MOTU Origins - Interchangeable Heads?

MOTU Origins - Interchangeable Heads?

So, I just got the Deluxe Origins Battle Armor He-Man and Skeletor, and I'm wondering if the additional heads packaged with those figures can be safely placed on the wave 1 He-Man and Skeletor figures. I'd rather know before I start tugging on He-Man's head and damaging the figure.

Sea Hawk

I didn't know that MOTU Origins figures have interchangeable heads. How about you try doing that, Sea Hawk.
    Try to reach inside of me, try to drain my energy
    Let me show you just what I'm made of
    Simple curiosity trying to take a bite of me
    Let me show you just what I'm made of now...

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Hawk View Post
    So, I just got the Deluxe Origins Battle Armor He-Man and Skeletor, and I'm wondering if the additional heads packaged with those figures can be safely placed on the wave 1 He-Man and Skeletor figures. I'd rather know before I start tugging on He-Man's head and damaging the figure.

Sea Hawk
    All of their heads, arms, hands, waists and feet are made to come off and be swapped. Except for the arms on Battle Armor He-Man and Skeletor.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    MASTERS OF THE SMITTYVERSE
    My photocomic fanfic
    Last update 6/25/2021

In Stereo Where Available Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Neophron View Post
    I didn't know that MOTU Origins figures have interchangeable heads. How about you try doing that, Sea Hawk.
    Well, they are swappable. That is pretty common knowledge for anyone who is currently, regularly active on the forums and had kept up with the info on these figures.

I can understand Sea Hawk not knowing and asking this question since he hasn't been a regular visitor here for a long time (I remember him from when he used to be).

But you are here constantly. Maybe if you paid attention to the basic topics and discussions going on around here, rather than focusing on being the first to reply to any thread that someone starts asking a question, all so you can tell them that you don't know the answer to their question, you would know some of this info, and actually be able to ANSWER a question for once.

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamo of Eternia View Post
    Well, they are swappable. That is pretty common knowledge for anyone who is currently, regularly active on the forums and had kept up with the info on these figures.

I can understand Sea Hawk not knowing and asking this question since he hasn't been a regular visitor here for a long time (I remember him from when he used to be).

But you are here constantly. Maybe if you paid attention to the basic topics and discussions going on around here, rather than focusing on being the first to reply to any thread that someone starts asking a question, all so you can tell them that you don't know the answer to their question, you would know some of this info, and actually be able to ANSWER a question for once.

that would go against his brand lol
    cogito ergo doleo

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamo of Eternia View Post
    It's true, I am an old. In my defense, I did try searching the forums, but it just turns up errors every time I try.

Also, as long as I'm here, I tried finding info about the Ultimate He-Man & Skeletor Super7 figures (and, particularly, their accessories) but couldn't find them on the main toy page.

Sea Hawk