View Poll Results: Should MOTU also have other characters as a main focus?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

15 88.24%
  • No

2 11.76%

Thread: Should Masters of the Universe expand beyond He-Man

Should Masters of the Universe expand beyond He-Man

Should the franchise grow and develop its characters without Adam and Adora or should there just be one focused character.

In other words, would you be interested in a Stratos or Trap-Jaw or Mermista comic or cartoon not about He-Man or She-Ra ?
    Danielsan52

Most wanted Classics figures:
    Stretch Neck, Vypor, Sharella, Secret Liquid of Life Teela, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Princess Rana, Golden Rod/Aramesh, RoboWoman, Prince Dakon, Shezar, NA Sorceress, Ultimate Goddess, Lt. Andra

We had this sort of thing with Icons Of Evil in the 200X era, so I say heck yes.
    Clearing out Classics, Super7 and vintage MOTU & PoP figures... check out my threads in the Marketplace for Fisto, Sorceress, BA variants, SDCC exclusives and more!

I want a series about Zodac!

We need an Odd Couple type show in which Stinkor and Moss Man are forced to live together as roommates and work out their differences.

Quote Originally Posted by Lich Leech View Post
    I want a series about Zodac!
    YESSSS!!!

My favorite figure/character has been severely underused in almost every iteration of Masters... I loved what they did with Zodak in MYP/200X, buttt... they changed the whole "Cosmic Enforcer" space guy angle and had him (quite literally) grounded on Eternia in that series and dubbed him a "Mystic Enforcer" instead.

I feel like writers/creators don't really know what to do with the guy, but if he truly is a Cosmic Enforcer, someone who keeps the balance and all that, some pretty damn good stories about the Universe in Masters Of The Universe could be told from his perspective. Oh the things he has seen throughout the ages, throughout the cosmos.
    Sign me up for THAT animated series!
    Clearing out Classics, Super7 and vintage MOTU & PoP figures... check out my threads in the Marketplace for Fisto, Sorceress, BA variants, SDCC exclusives and more!

I'd sign up for an "Orko's Interdimensional Adventures" miniseries. ^_^ The premise is that Orko gets lost while going from Eternia to Trolla and travels between dimensions in order to find the right one.
    Don't think, that'll only confuse you.

Quote Originally Posted by zodak74 View Post
    We had this sort of thing with Icons Of Evil in the 200X era, so I say heck yes.
    I loved those and would really love to see more character spotlights like that.
    Tweeterhead Statue Want List: He-Man 2.0, Battle Cat, Panthor, Tung Lasher, Rattlor, Zodak (200X style), She-Ra 2.0, Sorceress, Buzz Off, Webstor, Kobra Khan, King Hiss, Scare Glow

As a kid I was always hoping to see new characters on screen or at least getting more screen time. I like He-man but it was always Skeletor and his crew that I was really into.
    "To a great mind, nothing is little."

You all have great ideas. I'd also like to see a Zodac comic series.

I'd also like to see a new faction of Heroic Warriors like Fisto leading a team.

Fisto
    Hawke
    Bouldar
    Robo-Woman
    Hans Hammer Holder

Whoever has rights to all of these characters are sitting on a goldmine.
    Last edited by danielsan52; June 18, 2021 at 10:34am.
    Danielsan52

Most wanted Classics figures:
    Stretch Neck, Vypor, Sharella, Secret Liquid of Life Teela, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Princess Rana, Golden Rod/Aramesh, RoboWoman, Prince Dakon, Shezar, NA Sorceress, Ultimate Goddess, Lt. Andra

I'd love to see an animated spin-off based on Scare Glow, provided Mr. Tony Todd does the voice acting again. So many potential great battles and story lines with Scare Glow! Kind of like what Breaking Bad did with Better Call Saul.

I do hope that Hordak gets more integral to the main MOTU story lines. He was an interesting boogey man in POP and I can understand why the choice was made to keep the evil leader focus of MOTU on Skeletor, but Hordak and his band of misfits in the Evil Horde is always good for a spot of mischief. Plus Mosquitor! Need I say more? hehe