Thread: Wolfy's Artsy Stuff

Wolfy's Artsy Stuff

Been a long while since I shared any art stuff on here, and yes I still do the art stuff. So here are some of my most recent images

Starting with my Pokemon pics

First up we have one of my personal faves... Sableye

Next I did the original psychic powerhouse and all round cutey... Mew

Followed by the tongue-scarfed froggy ninja... Greninja

the Pikachu-wannabe...Mimikyu

__________________________________________________ _______________________________________

But I haven't just done Pokemon. I have also done a few pics of Temtem from the Pokemon-like MMO of the same name

Starting with the Neutral / Crystal Temtem called... Valash

This was soon followed by a pic of the Electric type Temtem... Sparzy

Next Temtem on the list is the Neutral-Melee type... Skunch

then we move on to yet another Temtem, this time the Ground-Fire type named... Drakash

And to round it all off my crossover between the two games starring the Ground type Pokemon... Cubone, and the Fire-Earth type Temtem... Vulor

Awesome art, I must say.
    Try to reach inside of me, try to drain my energy
    Let me show you just what I'm made of
    Simple curiosity trying to take a bite of me
    Let me show you just what I'm made of now...

Thanks.

I also completed another Temtem pic, this time the Earth-type... Kauren

Oh and leaving the sketchy building lines is totally an artistic choice as I think it adds a little something cool to the images

These look really good!
    "A fool always finds a greater fool to admire him."

Heroic Warrior
    About gosh durn time you post some art.

I am NOT pokemon person. I saw a cartoon or two and have a couple of the cards so I am far from qualified from critiquing such art. But these seem nicely done.

Bunch of more random pics

Heroic Warrior
    Holy cow! These are good.

I like how you drew a pencil drawing the characters. But seriously, good job.

Thanks. Yeah I thought the pencil added...something. The Venom and Carnage pics actually ARE pencil sketches which I scanned onto the PC and then coloured digitally.

Well I guess I should share a few more pics I have done

Heroic Warrior
    Those are nice.

Quite the different style. I like that style.

Thanks.

I was trying the different brush types in Corel Painter and those happened.

my adorably crazy Kobold Warlock-Sorcerer-Werewolf "Dhal E'Marr" who I play in my thursday D&D game.

As always he is in his magical pink unicorn onesie (mage armour) because he likes looking cute.

Co-Creator of the NV
    Your Kobold pic is so cute

One thing I've always found cool with your art is how much range you have - over the years you've taken on a lot of different styles and it's interesting to see

Sometime you should do Dr. Doom - curious about your take on his mask

Well sticking to one style for too long ends up boring me. I like to mix it up and keep it somewhat fresh, at least for me.

Oh and here is another pic of Dhal that I did, showing him relaxing after an adventure with a pint and surrounded by several of his pets (yeah he collects pets)

There is -

His white mouse "Paolo" on his shoulder, his brown mouse "Stitch" on the counter, his raccoon "Benjamin" also on the counter, his red dog "Bertie" on the floor and behind him is his wolf pup "Banjo". Not in the pic (because they were not allowed in the tavern) are his two horses "Buck" and "Roger"

Now he isn't the only Dhal to have ever existed. Before this guy came around I played another Kobold Warlock named Dhal who was a lot more chaotic and a lot more evil and didn't collect pets or wear unicorn onesies. But sadly the game only lasted about 5 sessions. So a while later when I was asked to join another D&D game I reused the basic concept and general backstory and basically rebooted him.

But if you want to know what the "proto-Dhal" looked like...

Of course I don't just play Dhal i

In another game I play a Dragonborn Rogue (arcane trickster) named "Vikus Dolin". He is unique because, unlike most Dragonborn that are well over 6 feet tall and very muscular...and don't have tails. He is only 5'7, rather slim and does have a tail. This has made some characters (NPCs) mistake him for a Lizardfolk, but no...despite appearances he is 100% a Dragonborn. He is just a bit of an oddity. He is very rarely without his bat familiar "Rupert"

Heroic Warrior
    That first picture makes me chuckle.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfsfang View Post
    Well sticking to one style for too long ends up boring me. I like to mix it up and keep it somewhat fresh, at least for me.

Oh and here is another pic of Dhal that I did, showing him relaxing after an adventure with a pint and surrounded by several of his pets (yeah he collects pets)

There is -

His white mouse "Paolo" on his shoulder, his brown mouse "Stitch" on the counter, his raccoon "Benjamin" also on the counter, his red dog "Bertie" on the floor and behind him is his wolf pup "Banjo". Not in the pic (because they were not allowed in the tavern) are his two horses "Buck" and "Roger"

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...nkWithPets.jpg

Now he isn't the only Dhal to have ever existed. Before this guy came around I played another Kobold Warlock named Dhal who was a lot more chaotic and a lot more evil and didn't collect pets or wear unicorn onesies. But sadly the game only lasted about 5 sessions. So a while later when I was asked to join another D&D game I reused the basic concept and general backstory and basically rebooted him.

But if you want to know what the "proto-Dhal" looked like...

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...Proto-Dhal.png

Of course I don't just play Dhal i

In another game I play a Dragonborn Rogue (arcane trickster) named "Vikus Dolin". He is unique because, unlike most Dragonborn that are well over 6 feet tall and very muscular...and don't have tails. He is only 5'7, rather slim and does have a tail. This has made some characters (NPCs) mistake him for a Lizardfolk, but no...despite appearances he is 100% a Dragonborn. He is just a bit of an oddity. He is very rarely without his bat familiar "Rupert"

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...0017/Vikus.png