Thread: Greetings and Salutations

Greetings and Salutations

Hello! I am new to the He-man collecting world, but Im not new to figures and customizing.
    I come here specifically to get advice on customizing these figures from others that are familiar with them, and share my creations.
    I already customized one figure here that I will share. An Origins Teela. I didnt like the thinner new legs with the ugly knee joint flap Origins has, so I threw some savage world chun-li legs on her and think it works alot better.
    I also gave her wonder woman's sword from the funko primal age line, and a belt from a marvel legends (that I need to paint brown later) to shove her sword into! When I get more experienced here, I hope to create more and even do commissions!
    Thank you for having me!
    20210616_202052.jpg

On behalf of He-Man.org's admin, staff, and moderators, allow me to extend an official Hello and welcome to He-Man.org, BaconBitz!!

We're glad to have you join our site and we hope you have a fun time discussing Masters of the Universe and Princess of Power here.

Please be sure to read over the rules for posting and interacting on He-Man.org. And if you have any questions, you are welcome to send me a PM for more information.

If you want to buy and trade you may need to upgrade your account to have access to the Marketplace. Please click here and read the section entitled "What are the limitations for users with Gmail/AOL/Yahoo accounts?" for more information. For details on how the upgrading system works click here.

Hello!! Welcome to the community!! Those legs do look pretty good on Teela and there are a lot of great customizers here, so I'm sure you'll be able to learn a lot!! We have the best He-Fans and She-Ravers around and as always, we have great ongoing MOTU and POP discussions, so feel free to join in the conversation!!

Enjoy your time here and welcome!!
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

For the Honor, for the Glory, for the Power of GRAYSKULL!!!

Welcome aboard. Sounds like you're going to love our Customs section.

Quote Originally Posted by dorrmann View Post
    Welcome aboard. Sounds like you're going to love our Customs section.
    Hehe. Yep thats what I came here for