Thread: DC Multiverse 'Death Metal'

Heroic Warrior

DC Multiverse 'Death Metal'

Just managed to grab myself 'death metal' Wonder Woman from this line for no other reason than the name and she looked cool. My story is I know nothing about DC Multiverse, never mind this new death metal theme. BUT I am a huge (music) death metal fan so I thought it would be kinda neat. Can anyone explain this new death metal thing in DC or what it means?...thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Night Ghast View Post
    Just managed to grab myself 'death metal' Wonder Woman from this line for no other reason than the name and she looked cool. My story is I know nothing about DC Multiverse, never mind this new death metal theme. BUT I am a huge (music) death metal fan so I thought it would be kinda neat. Can anyone explain this new death metal thing in DC or what it means?...thanks
    No idea what's going on with the comics but the figures definitely look cool.
    I was going to get the Wonder Woman but decided to wait for the Todd McFarlane design Wonder Woman.

The Scare is in the Glow! Scare Glow's Avatar
    Check out Comicstorian and Comics Explained respective channels on YouTube; both of these guys do videos about individual books and complete story arcs, inclusing the entire Dark Knights Metal and Death Metal runs. The videos are in their Playlist sections and are very, very comprehensive.

As for the figures, I just recieved the full Darkfather wave last week and am really impressed. I've been collecting these since January last year, amassing quite the collection, and can honestly say it's one of my favorite lines in recent years. If it wasn't for MOTU eating into the budget I would absolutely be all in with these McFarlane figures.

I picked the wave up yesterday, the Robin one is my least favourite even though he still looks quite good, Iím going to have to do some shelf adjusting to get these and a few other recent buys put on display I think.

Heroic Warrior
    As a DC guy who's just been following the comic world, I would describe it as a big event/arc that would lead into the next big event/arc that all started with the destruction of the source wall.