Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Battlefield Warriors - BA He-Man and Battle Cat Two-Pack Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by nocode View Post
    Has there been any word if this set will come to Canada? I read somewhere that the Rise of Evil two pack would not stay Target exclusive forever and eventually make its way over here. Hoping this set does the same.
    First sighting of the 2-pack in Ontario today at Walfart.

Court Magician
    How does the base look with Grayskull? Is it designed to fit in a specific spot?
    Mike
    John 3:16

For anyone that hasn’t seen how big it is in person here it is with A grayskull box

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by volksnuts; July 31, 2021 at 10:55pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Durendal View Post
    First sighting of the 2-pack in Ontario today at Walfart.
    Ooh! Which one is your local, if you don't mind? It seems like all the toy lines are showing up here this week.

Quote Originally Posted by mikehev View Post
    How does the base look with Grayskull? Is it designed to fit in a specific spot?
    Yeah i have been wanting to know this as well. Along with connecting with the wind raider base.
    cogito ergo doleo

I want this so bad. Going out tomorrow, hopefully I'll get lucky.
    My matches, toy reviews, promos and more are on YouTube here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA

It's up on Target.com! Just grabbed mine!

https://www.target.com/p/masters-of-...80#lnk=sametab
    I've had a perfectly wonderful evening. But this wasn't it.
    - Groucho Marx

Looks like this set is a Walmart exclusive in Canada, just like the Rise of Evil 2-pack. According to stocktrack, our price is $65 for this set.
    Proud supporter of the Snake Men.

Most Wanted: Slave Girl, Lizorr, T-Rex, Great Black Wizard, rest of New Adventures, MOP Demons, Dream Mistress.
    Most Wanted Filmation: Ileena, Twiggets, Dragoon, Widgets, Dark Dream, Lady Valtira, Count Marzo, Chimera.

No Slave Girl? Watch us hurl!

A barbaric world without slave girls? That's truly barbaric!

It's showing in-stock at my local Target. I might have to pop out today...!
    MOTU Origins Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Anti-Eternia Characters, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy
    Hermione's Toy Box on Youtube (GIVEAWAY in Progress!): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8C...xlwUttPSJAUZMA

Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    It's showing in-stock at my local Target. I might have to pop out today...!
    Yup it's showing in stock at mine as well, although I did pop in there on Friday and there was nothing to be found.

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    Looks like this set is a Walmart exclusive in Canada, just like the Rise of Evil 2-pack. According to stocktrack, our price is $65 for this set.
    Nice. How do you find it on there?

Quote Originally Posted by nocode View Post
    Nice. How do you find it on there?

I just plunked down the UPC number in the tracker under Walmart and it brought up a price. Apparently there's a few stores that have it in stock already in Ontario.
    Proud supporter of the Snake Men.

Most Wanted: Slave Girl, Lizorr, T-Rex, Great Black Wizard, rest of New Adventures, MOP Demons, Dream Mistress.
    Most Wanted Filmation: Ileena, Twiggets, Dragoon, Widgets, Dark Dream, Lady Valtira, Count Marzo, Chimera.

No Slave Girl? Watch us hurl!

A barbaric world without slave girls? That's truly barbaric!

I snagged one online. Shipped with hours too!

Hopefully can get a second one to open soon, looking forward to the demons and sword.

Went to Target, they didn't have it. Boooo!

I'm sure it'll turn up.
    My matches, toy reviews, promos and more are on YouTube here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA

It doesnít seem to be available to ship or pick up, but my local store is telling me itís in stock.
    MOTU Origins Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Anti-Eternia Characters, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy
    Hermione's Toy Box on Youtube (GIVEAWAY in Progress!): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8C...xlwUttPSJAUZMA

I'm kind of waffling on HAVING to have this set right now. The Facebook group crowd that drove up demand on ROE, and it being readily available, has kind of exposed the amount being made for Target. I don't see a set with 2 of the main characters in the line as being small quantity

Quote Originally Posted by oansun View Post
    I'm kind of waffling on HAVING to have this set right now. The Facebook group crowd that drove up demand on ROE, and it being readily available, has kind of exposed the amount being made for Target. I don't see a set with 2 of the main characters in the line as being small quantity
    Amen. There's something tragically funny about me going to Target to look for this (unsuccessfully, so far) and literally digging through a dozen or so ROE clogging the shelf to try to find. Happy to be patient for this one. It also appears to be popping up for order on the Target app but I haven't been quick enough on the draw yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Gog View Post
    Amen. There's something tragically funny about me going to Target to look for this (unsuccessfully, so far) and literally digging through a dozen or so ROE clogging the shelf to try to find. Happy to be patient for this one. It also appears to be popping up for order on the Target app but I haven't been quick enough on the draw yet.
    I've had 2 opportunities so far to get it on the app and feel like waiting on this one. I often get $10 off $50 coupons so I think I'll just wait for that at least (add on a hot wheel to hit $50 haha)

Heroic Warrior
    I've had 2 opportunities so far to get it on the app and feel like waiting on this one. I often get $10 off $50 coupons so I think I'll just wait for that at least (add on a hot wheel to hit $50 haha)
    Target has a 90 day return policy. I usually buy stuff like this and hold onto it for a sale like that and just have them apply it in store or if I buy it online I do a chat and they usually give me the difference. Much easier in person though.

Went to mine today with no luck as usual. Happens every time. The app shows in stock and no one working there has a freakin clue.

Quote Originally Posted by j-manbp View Post
    Target has a 90 day return policy. I usually buy stuff like this and hold onto it for a sale like that and just have them apply it in store or if I buy it online I do a chat and they usually give me the difference. Much easier in person though.
    The problem with this is if itís $10 off $50, they will only do it if itís one item in my experience

Opiate of the Masses anytimepally's Avatar
    The problem with this is if itís $10 off $50, they will only do it if itís one item in my experience
    It's a toy promo. There's usually a $25 off $100 deal at the same time. It doesn't have to be just one item, but all the items have to be toys.

Am I the only one that wants that for the Grayskull rock terrain piece?

I scored on Battle Cat BA He-Man today and Land Shark yesterday. They're still a few in the surrounding Charleston area.

Quote Originally Posted by RabidWookie View Post
    Am I the only one that wants that for the Grayskull rock terrain piece?
    No, it's definitely the motivating factor behind my wanting it as well. We've needed stuff like this in MOTU since, well, the '80s!
    Clearing out Classics, Super7 and vintage MOTU & PoP figures... check out my threads in the Marketplace for Fisto, Sorceress, BA variants, SDCC exclusives and more!