Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Battlefield Warriors - BA He-Man and Battle Cat Two-Pack Discussion Thread

Just got my order of 2, that's been sitting on a fed ex truck in town for 3 days for "out for delivery".

Shipped in a box way to small, so the top card of box of both are bent to hell. And shipper box crushed and ripped open from being on a delivery truck for days being moved kicked and thrown.

Deadly combo of crap, Target and fedex.

My mom recently asked me for a birthday present idea (usually around $50). Target just so happened to have a few of these BA sets available for pickup within driving distance (I haven't seen them available before or since), so I sent her the link that night. I think it's great that almost 40 years later my mom still has to drive around looking for these darn He-Man figures to make her kid happy.

P.S. I don't usually ask for stuff like this, but the timing (and price) just so happened to work out perfectly. Serendipitous, one might say.

Heroic Warrior
    I went to a Walmart today in Mississauga (Ontario, Canada) and found 1 set of the Battlefield Warriors. There were 3 Castle Grayskull sets there as well when I left.

I was lucky and able to score two from Target's app, one to open and one to keep. And still I haven't had the chance to open that one yet! I usually try to accumulate a bunch units and enjoy opening them up all at once with a big grin on my face!
    The art alone on the packing is worth the experience of getting this line. I cannot wait to see more beasts, vehicles and playsets introduced soon enough!
    Epic Metal music rocks the universe.

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by They-Them View Post
    My mom recently asked me for a birthday present idea (usually around $50). Target just so happened to have a few of these BA sets available for pickup within driving distance (I haven't seen them available before or since), so I sent her the link that night. I think it's great that almost 40 years later my mom still has to drive around looking for these darn He-Man figures to make her kid happy.

P.S. I don't usually ask for stuff like this, but the timing (and price) just so happened to work out perfectly. Serendipitous, one might say.
    That's funny, sounds like my Mum, still getting me MOTU related gifts and figures after all these years.
    MOTU Origins Wishlist: Oo-Larr, Rattlor, Hawke, Slamurai, Lodar, Snake Face, Geldor, Plasmar, Lord Gr'Asp, Strobo, Extendar, Jitsu, Tung Lashor