Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Origins Figures - Running Changes?

Widget
    I rolled the dice and ordered 2 She-Ra figures from the Amazon UK seller. I am glad I ordered two because only one of them have the new knees. Who knows what my luck would have been if I only ordered one.

Quote Originally Posted by 1moreMOTUfan View Post
    I rolled the dice and ordered 2 She-Ra figures from the Amazon UK seller. I am glad I ordered two because only one of them have the new knees. Who knows what my luck would have been if I only ordered one.
    Thanks for the update. I was waiting until someone got one from them- I guess itís still a crap shoot. Was it the ďAmazon Global Store UKĒ?

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by Glasstor View Post
    Thanks for the update. I was waiting until someone got one from them- I guess itís still a crap shoot. Was it the ďAmazon Global Store UKĒ?
    Yes,
    Sold by: Amazon Global Store UK

Quote Originally Posted by 1moreMOTUfan View Post
    Yes,
    Sold by: Amazon Global Store UK
    Thank you! I keep debating on whether to take the chance.

I am happy to report that the She-Ra I ordered from Amazon UK arrived today and has the new knees! If I had stuck out again, I would've been very disappointed.
    CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Vizar, 17) Butthead, 18) Nocturna, 19) Melaktha, 20) Vy-Por
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Leech, 4) Kobra Khan, 5) Moss Man, 6) Bow, 7) Buzz Off, 8) Multi-Bot, 9) Entrapta, 10) Webstor

Heroic Warrior
    Is there a version of Ram Man with unpainted eyebrows on the unmasked headsculpt? My two previous releases had eyebrows so I suspect it's just an error (I'd post a pic but that's not easy on this site!)

The unpainted eyebrows are on an international release.

Just received Evil Lyn yellow version from Amazon UK with the new knees.

Quote Originally Posted by Trans22 View Post
    Just received Evil Lyn yellow version from Amazon UK with the new knees.
    Just received Evil Lyn yellow version from Amazon UK with the old knees. Itís like Russian roulette.

Heroic Warrior
    New knees Evil Lyn is available in the USA...it depends on the distribution center.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Iím in Germany and it is my 3rd Evil-lyn with old knees: 1 from La Citť des Nuages, 1 from Amazon Germany, 1 from Amazon UK (I got She-Ra with the new knees from Amazon UK so I was hoping they would have the same for Evil-Lyn).

Widget
    Looking at other Man E faces I notice others have a red mask. Ours has a purple eye mask and jaundice (can't tell if others have jaundice looking skin online).

Edit: Starting to think they are all the same and the colours make an optical illusion when photographed. Does anyone have a red mask or 2 tone mask? A lot of masks appear red in images and reviews.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Jaffleman; October 12, 2021 at 04:28am.

Heroic Warrior
    Iíve read about Teela & Evil Lyn getting new knees, but what about She-Ra? Did she get new knees?

Quote Originally Posted by racer x View Post
    Iíve read about Teela & Evil Lyn getting new knees, but what about She-Ra? Did she get new knees?
    Yes I got one from Amazon UK.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by racer x View Post
    Scroll up, yes

Heroic Warrior
    Saw the v2 Hordak face

I know there are variant heads for Hordak. Mine (a saw blade version of the figure) looks like the one right above or at least close enough that I don't care to get up to go check.

But anyone know about differences in his crossbow? Watching videos (of regular and saw versions, though they did have other heads, so clearly a different version overall) they seem to just plug it right onto his arm, from above the arm, no problem. My bow has no opening to allow that. You have to either slip the hand through an opening in it or pull off the hand and slip it onto the arm "stub" then plug the hand back in. Neither way is impossible but not really easy either, so I thought I had to be doing somethning wrong, and went looking for videos and fell into a bit of a rabbit hole of variations. But nothing about this one.

I too am very curious about whether there is any definitive marking on the Castle Grayskull box that says which knees the Sorceress has. Is it something on the actual UPC or is it a numbered/lettered stamp somewhere else?

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperMario View Post
    I too am very curious about whether there is any definitive marking on the Castle Grayskull box that says which knees the Sorceress has. Is it something on the actual UPC or is it a numbered/lettered stamp somewhere else?
    Yes, under the UPC.

I purchased castles with the 11010B stamp from Amazon and they all had Sorceresses with new knees. HOWEVER I bought one with the same stamp at Target...old knees.

Just buy Amazon. Easy returns.

Heroic Warrior
    And UK AMAZON...THANK YOU.

Odd other change...the She-Ras from Amazon UK have very glossy faces. I don't know if it's plastic or a coating. My US She-Ras with the new eyes have a matte skin tone. I used my US She-Ra for upper body and UK She-Ra for lower body.