Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Origins Figures - Running Changes?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaffleman View Post
    What are the eye variants? Is there a comparrison pic?

My kid's one has this.Attachment 126914
    It hard to tell but, it looks like you have the new knees and the old eyes. There is a pic of the better looking eyes in this thread, page 1, post 21

Quote Originally Posted by Glasstor View Post
    It hard to tell but, it looks like you have the new knees and the old eyes. There is a pic of the better looking eyes in this thread, page 1, post 21
    Yes, this one has the older eyes. I have one with newer eyes and the original knee design.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Widget
    Cool, so the same as the Powercon one with hair. Didn't the Powercon one come first? Wouldn't that suggets the pretty eyes could be an earlier version?

I don't know Mattel's factory code system, but the factory code on the one we have is 12810B in a greyish, or watered down black, colour (non-pretty eyes/new legs).

The moulded code is GV R63 but I don't think that means anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaffleman View Post
    What are the eye variants? Is there a comparrison pic?

My kid's one has this.Attachment 126914
    This is the face I received.6E8D6887-A280-40D6-A967-DCF247297292.jpeg

Hopefully, they can get the new knees and new eyes on the same figure(does that exist?). Thatís the one I really want. While we are on the subject, I need them to reissue the Tri Klops wave. I wasnít able to grab doubles of those when they were freely available and now Iím kicking myself.

Widget
    So both heads available with both knees. That'll frustrate the completists. Checked one I got for the niece for Christmas. New knees "old eyes" and exact same factory date stamp.20210905_165248.jpg. I got a Clamp Champ for us from here too and a Clamp Champ coming in the mail from USA from an order months back. Wondering if the Euro/US ones of him will be different too.

Dont collect Barbie, but this looks ok to me.

Widget
    Who does She-Ra share a skintone with? Teela or the Sorceress? Teela would be too easy lol, now getting an updated one for donor legs would be a breeze. But she has a bit of a tan.

Sent from my LM-T600 using Tapatalk

Trying to get a She-Ra with new knees is really frustrating. I tried buying one off of Amazon Germany since I saw that was where someone got one with the new knees. It arrived today and had the old knees. I looked at every seller who had She-Ra at Power-Con and not one of them had one with new knees. The most frustrating part is you can't even buy one off of ebay because no one is listing these with a description saying it has the updated knees, and of course if the POP sticker on the bubble covers up the figure so you have no idea if it has the updated knees or not. Don't really want to have to ask every seller "does this one have the updated knees?". Wish I knew a reliable place I could get one.
    CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Vizar, 17) Butthead, 18) Nocturna, 19) Melaktha, 20) Vy-Por
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Leech, 4) Kobra Khan, 5) Moss Man, 6) Bow, 7) Buzz Off, 8) Multi-Bot, 9) Entrapta, 10) Webstor

Quote Originally Posted by wayne-klops View Post
    Trying to get a She-Ra with new knees is really frustrating. I tried buying one off of Amazon Germany since I saw that was where someone got one with the new knees. It arrived today and had the old knees. I looked at every seller who had She-Ra at Power-Con and not one of them had one with new knees. The most frustrating part is you can't even buy one off of ebay because no one is listing these with a description saying it has the updated knees, and of course if the POP sticker on the bubble covers up the figure so you have no idea if it has the updated knees or not. Don't really want to have to ask every seller "does this one have the updated knees?". Wish I knew a reliable place I could get one.
    Hoping to find a new She-Ra as well. Hoping Amazon, BBTS or EE will get some new stock in.

Heroic Warrior
    New Castle, new knees

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Heroic Warrior
    Another

Widget
    I ordered a She-Ra from Amazon but it was sold by Amazon UK and I got the new knees.

Quote Originally Posted by maddogtheta View Post
    I ordered a She-Ra from Amazon but it was sold by Amazon UK and I got the new knees.
    Did it ship ok? I might have to do that

Widget
    Did it ship ok? I might have to do that
    Yes, it shipped fine and arrived a lot sooner than I expected.

Quote Originally Posted by maddogtheta View Post
    Unfortunately, there are no She-Ras for sale currently directly from Amazon UK. They are from 3rd party sellers at higher than retail prices, and I wouldn't mind spending some extra if I was confident I'd get the new knees, but I don't trust then3rd party sellers have ones with the new knees.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
    CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Vizar, 17) Butthead, 18) Nocturna, 19) Melaktha, 20) Vy-Por
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Leech, 4) Kobra Khan, 5) Moss Man, 6) Bow, 7) Buzz Off, 8) Multi-Bot, 9) Entrapta, 10) Webstor

Opiate of the Masses anytimepally's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wayne-klops View Post
    Unfortunately, there are no She-Ras for sale currently directly from Amazon UK. They are from 3rd party sellers at higher than retail prices, and I wouldn't mind spending some extra if I was confident I'd get the new knees, but I don't trust then3rd party sellers have ones with the new knees.

They are for sale on Amazon.com, they just ship from Amazon UK (although still over double retail price). See screenshot:
    Capture.PNG

Quote Originally Posted by anytimepally View Post
    They are for sale on Amazon.com, they just ship from Amazon UK (although still over double retail price). See screenshot:
    Capture.PNG
    Thanks, I tried that one. I was switching countries within the Amazon app, which for some reason was not showing this option. Hoping this attempt works!

I got just the Green Goddess (Eternian Goddess). She has the new female thighs and knees. These legs look soooooo much better! Not only do the knees look good, but the thighs have a better shape to them, they look more realistic.

My only complaint with the Origins Green Goddess is the lips. I wish they were green. Other than that it's a perfect figure for me.
    "Everything comes to he who waits."

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by VZX View Post
    I got just the Green Goddess (Eternian Goddess). She has the new female thighs and knees. These legs look soooooo much better! Not only do the knees look good, but the thighs have a better shape to them, they look more realistic.

My only complaint with the Origins Green Goddess is the lips. I wish they were green. Other than that it's a perfect figure for me.
    I disagree actually. I wish the tiara was red like the mini-comic...or any color other than the mustard color of Teela. That was a bad choice.

But yes those upper legs!

And She-Ra variant #4: new eyes, new knees!! It is impossible to get a shot of both but here we are.

Quote Originally Posted by Jun-Yor View Post
    I disagree actually. I wish the tiara was red like the mini-comic...or any color other than the mustard color of Teela. That was a bad choice.

But yes those upper legs!

And She-Ra variant #4: new eyes, new knees!! It is impossible to get a shot of both but here we are.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...28842f552f.jpg

I was wondering about this. I got the new eyes, old knees She-ra and gave the old eyes/old knees to my niece. Now I want new knees.

So far all I have with new knees are Teela and 200x Evil Lyn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there anyway to tell which Grayskulls have the updated sorceress? Maybe a number stamped or printed on the box somewhere? I bought mine way back when they first came out at a walmart and it's obviously the old version. I haven't seen a Grayskull in walmart in probably 2 months or longer. I'm going to assume the ones turning up in Target are the newer ones but was hoping there was a way to tell from the box.

Especially since finding this thread I now realized I have to track down not only the new Skeletor and He-man, but replacements for my version 1 Evil Lyn, Teela and She-Ra. I lucked out and found the new v2 Evil Lyn last week at a walmart.

Quote Originally Posted by merman78 View Post
    Is there anyway to tell which Grayskulls have the updated sorceress? Maybe a number stamped or printed on the box somewhere? I bought mine way back when they first came out at a walmart and it's obviously the old version. I haven't seen a Grayskull in walmart in probably 2 months or longer. I'm going to assume the ones turning up in Target are the newer ones but was hoping there was a way to tell from the box.

Especially since finding this thread I now realized I have to track down not only the new Skeletor and He-man, but replacements for my version 1 Evil Lyn, Teela and She-Ra. I lucked out and found the new v2 Evil Lyn last week at a walmart.
    Anyone have any insight on this? Is there a production date or anything printed on the box?

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by volksnuts View Post
    Anyone have any insight on this? Is there a production date or anything printed on the box?
    Well, Yes and No...

I was VERY successful through Amazon. All had the updated production number. I got the replacement Sorceresses I needed.

However, I saw what I believe is the same production number at the castles sold at Target, and the one I bought had old knees. I will need to review. I believe the new one was 11010B

Think we'll get a stinkier Stinkor as a running change?