Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Origins Figures - Running Changes?

Quote Originally Posted by jade_cardigan View Post
    I just ordered another Evil Lyn off of Amazon (shipped and sold) and I'm hoping it has updated knees.

The Teela I got from them a few days ago was updated!

Sent from my LM-T600 using Tapatalk
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...46cbcfc0de.jpg
    Nice! Teela came from Amazon as well? I might give it a try and hope for the knew knees

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by Glasstor View Post
    Nice! Teela came from Amazon as well? I might give it a try and hope for the knew knees
    Yes, directly from Amazon. Her and Evil Lyn say ships within -2 days, so no doubt it's a new batch.

Yes, directly from Amazon. Her and Evil Lyn say ships within -2 days, so no doubt it's a new batch.

Thanks! I grabbed a couple more Teelas just now. As soon as Amazon proper gets in more Evil-Lyns, I might grab a couple more of those for the knees. Iím about to have an small army of Evil-Lyns! For some reason, Iím so much more into her now than I was when I was a kid. Lol

Has anyone found an updated She-Ra yet?

Heroic Warrior
    I wonder if the running female knee change will also apply to Castle Greyskull releases and the Sorceress therein. If I can hold off and get my Greyskull later and have it include a "good knee" Sorceress, I won't need to bother with the single carded one
    As of now, the only lady I own is Evil-lyn, but if I'd know back then they'd fix the knees, I wouldn't have even bought her until now, save myself the need to double purchase
    Origins Dylamug confirmed via Powercon 2021 Horde boxart! Time to celebrate!
    Most wanted Origins: Dylamug, Grizzlor, Mantenna, Wrap Trap, Octavia, Dragstor, Tung Lashor, Rattlor

Opiate of the Masses anytimepally's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylamug View Post
    I wonder if the running female knee change will also apply to Castle Greyskull releases and the Sorceress therein. If I can hold off and get my Greyskull later and have it include a "good knee" Sorceress, I won't need to bother with the single carded one
    As of now, the only lady I own is Evil-lyn, but if I'd know back then they'd fix the knees, I wouldn't have even bought her until now, save myself the need to double purchase
    I assume they will eventually get the new knees into the Sorceress as well. But I am hoping to be able just buy 2 of the upcoming Sorceress figures and using the interchangeability feature to put new legs on the Grayskull Sorceress. The Temple of Darkness is my preferred deco for the Sorceress.

Quote Originally Posted by anytimepally View Post
    I assume they will eventually get the new knees into the Sorceress as well. But I am hoping to be able just buy 2 of the upcoming Sorceress figures and using the interchangeability feature to put new legs on the Grayskull Sorceress. The Temple of Darkness is my preferred deco for the Sorceress.
    Hopefully the skin tones will match so it doesnít mess up the aesthetics when swapping parts on the Temple of Darkness Sorceress.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SuperMario View Post
    Hopefully the skin tones will match so it doesnít mess up the aesthetics when swapping parts on the Temple of Darkness Sorceress.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Good point. That drives me nuts with the Skeletors.

Quote Originally Posted by Dylamug View Post
    "Running female knee" sounds like a combat move that Teela would use to stop Beast-Man in his tracks.

I don't think Mattel would be likely to change the knees in the Sorceress that comes with Castle Grayskull unless they completely sell out of their Castle Grayskull stock and decide to rerelease the castle later in the Origins line. It would probably be easier to just swap the legs with the single-carded Sorceress figure once that gets released, as other forum members have suggested. I currently have my Sorceress standing on the right-side castle turret behind Zodac, so the knees are usually not visible anyway.

Widget
    The Temple of Darkness Sorceress that came with my Castle Grayskull does have the new knees.TOD Sor.jpg

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Despondor View Post
    "Running female knee" sounds like a combat move that Teela would use to stop Beast-Man in his tracks.

I don't think Mattel would be likely to change the knees in the Sorceress that comes with Castle Grayskull unless they completely sell out of their Castle Grayskull stock and decide to rerelease the castle later in the Origins line. It would probably be easier to just swap the legs with the single-carded Sorceress figure once that gets released, as other forum members have suggested. I currently have my Sorceress standing on the right-side castle turret behind Zodac, so the knees are usually not visible anyway.
    Yeah they've already rereleased Grayskull with the Sorceress with the new knees.

Sky Sleds are on deep 8.99 clearance at Target now, so I was able to go through several and find both sword variants in the store. Here is a comparison pic in case anyone needs it. PicsArt_08-16-12.07.37.jpg

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by fmbiii View Post
    The Temple of Darkness Sorceress that came with my Castle Grayskull does have the new knees.TOD Sor.jpg
    Excellent, then I can finally buy the set!
    Origins Dylamug confirmed via Powercon 2021 Horde boxart! Time to celebrate!
    Most wanted Origins: Dylamug, Grizzlor, Mantenna, Wrap Trap, Octavia, Dragstor, Tung Lashor, Rattlor

I just ordered another Evil Lyn off of Amazon (shipped and sold) and I'm hoping it has updated knees.
    I ordered Teela and Wave 1 Evil Lyn just after you posted this. Both arrived today and both have the updated knees. Thanks for the tip!

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Kermit View Post
    I don't recall seeing this discussed in this thread. It looks like I received the updated mold/tooling for females on the knee joint on Evil-Lyn. I'm indifferent on the change... what are your thoughts?
    Attachment 126468
    Attachment 126469
    Attachment 126470
    None of mine have the new knees. Not even 200X Evil-Lyn.

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by anytimepally View Post
    I ordered Teela and Wave 1 Evil Lyn just after you posted this. Both arrived today and both have the updated knees. Thanks for the tip!
    Wow! My Evil Lyn arrived today and it was the old one lol.

Can you post a pic of yours?

Wow! My Evil Lyn arrived today and it was the old one lol.

Can you post a pic of yours?

Here she is.

DSC00824.png

Widget
    Just got some Man-E-Faces from Amazon and noticed there seems to be a new sticker on the back. Did they update the numbers?

Quote Originally Posted by jabus View Post
    Just got some Man-E-Faces from Amazon and noticed there seems to be a new sticker on the back. Did they update the numbers?
    Mine has the same numbers, but no sticker. GNN95 is the Man-E-Faces number. GNN84 is the number for the assortment.

Widget
    For the people getting the Tele & Evil-Lyn with the new knees, which Amazon seller did you buy from? I ordered Teela (fixed my previous typo) and received the old knees version.
    Last edited by 1moreMOTUfan; August 19, 2021 at 06:23pm.

Quote Originally Posted by 1moreMOTUfan View Post
    For the people getting the Tele & Evil-Lyn with the new knees, which Amazon seller did you buy from? I ordered Tele and received the old knees version.
    I ordered from Amazon directly.

Widget
    For the people getting the Tele & Evil-Lyn with the new knees, which Amazon seller did you buy from? I ordered Tele and received the old knees version.
    I got the old Evil Lyn after getting the new Teela, so clearly some old stock is still going out.

I sent the old one back today for a replacement. Hoping for a miracle lol.

My Teela was shipped and sold by Amazon. Waiting on yellow Evil-Lyn to show up right now(also from Amazon) and hoping it’s the new knees as well. I’ll update.

Update: Evil-Lyn has the new knees
    Last edited by Glasstor; August 19, 2021 at 06:27pm.

Widget
    I ordered from Amazon too, at least the order details say, "Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC."
    We'll see which version of Evil-Lyn arrives because that package is still in the mail.
    I just re-ordered both figures as a fail-safe. I will return each old knee versions they send me. It is probably true that some old stock is still mixed in with their new stock bins/MOTU item shelves.

I ordered from Amazon too, at least the order details say, "Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC."
    We'll see which version of Evil-Lyn arrives because that package is still in the mail.
    I just re-ordered both figures as a fail-safe. I will return each old knee versions they send me.
    It probably depends on stock at each individual distribution center.

Widget
    My Teela was shipped and sold by Amazon. Waiting on yellow Evil-Lyn to show up right now(also from Amazon) and hoping it’s the new knees as well. I’ll update.

Update: Evil-Lyn has the new knees
    I hope I have the same luck.

- - - Updated - - -

It probably depends on stock at each individual distribution center.
    I'm in Caliternia too (central), so I will report out on my Evil-Lyn when she arrives.