Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: PROTECTED: MOTU Revelation Positivity Thread

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by They-Them View Post
    "I am Keldor, prince of Eternia and usurper of the secrets of Castle Grayskull. This is Evelyn, my diabolical friend. Fabulous not-so-secret powers were revealed to me the day I held aloft my stolen magic sword and said..."
    That would be so good!
    Not particularly for this, but I always thought it would be funny if Skeletor did the moral at the end.
    ĎIn todayís story we learned that you canít trust Beastman to do the simplest damned thing.í

This thread is a POSITIVITY thread. It means not only should there be no negativity talks towards Revelation, but no negativity talk towards the fandom as well. Thanks.

I'm surprised this hasn't cause more chatter. Looks like Teela is definitely becoming the next Sorceress.

Yellow "magic" flames around her just like Evil-lyns purple magic around her. Her hand gesture isn't exactly that of a warrior, much more a spell caster and the marks on her forehead.

20211012-145142.jpeg

Heroic Warrior King Daddy Bo-Hog's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ProteinNerd View Post
    I'm surprised this hasn't cause more chatter. Looks like Teela is definitely becoming the next Sorceress.

Yellow "magic" flames around her just like Evil-lyns purple magic around her. Her hand gesture isn't exactly that of a warrior, much more a spell caster and the marks on her forehead.

20211012-145142.jpeg
    I definitely want to see that. That has been like a 35 year cliffhanger. MYP just reignited it. Hopefully at last we will have it finally happen.

Am I misremembering or did we not see this forehead glow during Revelations when she's confronting Scare-glow?
    "A fool always finds a greater fool to admire him."

20211012-145142.jpeg
    I kinda expected that we would see this. I hope they focus some attention on it and visually do it right. The poster gives me hope but I still think we need more than 10 episodes to really make this whole series a work of art. I hope there will be more and they donít cave in to the haters and squash the series after one season.

Sorry, I shifted to doom and gloom towards the end there. Lol. I just have really enjoyed Revelation and am worried itís one and done now thanks to, well, the internet. I have hope

Quote Originally Posted by Glasstor View Post
    I kinda expected that we would see this. I hope they focus some attention on it and visually do it right. The poster gives me hope but I still think we need more than 10 episodes to really make this whole series a work of art. I hope there will be more and they donít cave in to the haters and squash the series after one season.

Sorry, I shifted to doom and gloom towards the end there. Lol. I just have really enjoyed Revelation and am worried itís one and done now thanks to, well, the internet. I have hope
    Do we know if a season 2 was ever a possibility? If it was, I think it still is. I'd be willing to bet that even the majority of the hater will watch it once.

Quote Originally Posted by King Daddy Bo-Hog View Post
    Do we know if a season 2 was ever a possibility? If it was, I think it still is. I'd be willing to bet that even the majority of the hater will watch it once.
    I think there might have been hints but, maybe Iím just reading into it. I hope so.

I think a lot of folks anticipated this happening, which is probably why it hasn't caused much "chatter". I'm still excited to see it come to fruition though. Fingers crossed once she does she isn't just wearing a white hooded cloak like in the Classics mini-comics (sorry, I thought that was the laziest Sorceress Teela design ever).
    Clearing out Classics, Super7 and vintage MOTU & PoP figures... check out my threads in the Marketplace for Fisto, Sorceress, BA variants, SDCC exclusives and more!

Quote Originally Posted by Glasstor View Post
    I think there might have been hints but, maybe Iím just reading into it. I hope so.
    I do too. Not to be all depressing in a positivity thread, but if there is nothing else in the works, I'll be a bit sad after the last 5 episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by zodak74 View Post
    I think a lot of folks anticipated this happening, which is probably why it hasn't caused much "chatter". I'm still excited to see it come to fruition though. Fingers crossed once she does she isn't just wearing a white hooded cloak like in the Classics mini-comics (sorry, I thought that was the laziest Sorceress Teela design ever).
    Yeah, I like air-bender Teela!

This would be a great opportunity to keep her Revelation design, but slightly update it for her new position!
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**

>>Glad supporter of the Netflix Era<<

Quote Originally Posted by They-Them View Post
    "I am Keldor, prince of Eternia and usurper of the secrets of Castle Grayskull. This is Evelyn, my diabolical friend. Fabulous not-so-secret powers were revealed to me the day I held aloft my stolen magic sword and said..."
    I would love to see this!

Heck, I kinda wish they would do a completely separate show for this with Keldor as the protagonist. Similar to what they started in the DC Masters of the Multiverse story... but the further adventures of a young and still heroic Gar Prince Keldor.
    Tweeterhead 1/5 Legends Statue Want List: He-Man 2.0, Battle Cat, Panthor, Tung Lashor, Rattlor, Zodak (200X style), She-Ra 2.0, Sorceress, Buzz Off, Webstor, Kobra Khan, King Hiss, Scare Glow

Call Your Champion Voodoo Magic's Avatar
    Woot!

~ CALL YOUR CHAMPION ~

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo Magic View Post
    Woot!
    Just realized I'll be working that day so won't be able to set there are refresh netflix 200 times until the moment it drops to start watching.

This is probably not a valid reason to call into work, is it?

I am definitely looking forward to Part 2!
    "Tell me I am beautiful - it means nothing to me. Tell me I am intellectual - well, I know it already. Tell me I am funny however, and that is the greatest compliment in the world that anyone can give me".

- Julie Newmar (The Catwoman)

Quote Originally Posted by King Daddy Bo-Hog View Post
    Just realized I'll be working that day so won't be able to set there are refresh netflix 200 times until the moment it drops to start watching.

This is probably not a valid reason to call into work, is it?
    Phhhhh..... Some fan you are. I'm going to refresh Netflix at least 300 times and not even call in till I've seen the season finale twice

Quote Originally Posted by Dice View Post
    Am I misremembering or did we not see this forehead glow during Revelations when she's confronting Scare-glow?
    You are not misremembering.

Quote Originally Posted by smanomega View Post
    Phhhhh..... Some fan you are. I'm going to refresh Netflix at least 300 times and not even call in till I've seen the season finale twice
    I know! I am ashamed of myself. Maybe I should call in to to the entire week, just so I can watch it as many times as I've watched part 1!

Just finished the new kids cartoon and whoa! Amazing! New episodes canít come fast enough and Iím really looking forward to them adding in more classic characters, with a twist.
    ORIGINS Wishlist: Bow & Kowl, Shadow Weaver, Catra, Swift Wind, Cringer, Kobra Khan, Slime Pit He-Man, Talon Fighter & Point Dread, and Snake Mountain.

I can't wait to see more of my favourite MOTU characters in future episodes.
    "Tell me I am beautiful - it means nothing to me. Tell me I am intellectual - well, I know it already. Tell me I am funny however, and that is the greatest compliment in the world that anyone can give me".

- Julie Newmar (The Catwoman)

Widget
    The new model for Skeletor in the Netflix series actually looks terrifying. I mean, there were times when I couldnít take him seriously because he looked goofy. Now I just imagine if this is the Skeletor that He-man sees in his perspective.

Call Your Champion Voodoo Magic's Avatar
    ~ CALL YOUR CHAMPION ~

I feel I'm going to faint... just can't wait!! What tomorrow means?? which time in the world are they using?? I was trying to wait a couple of weeks before giving the first part another run, but now I can't sleep, maybe should start now and see if by any chance Netflix decide to release the trailer at 3am..

I'm so eager to see the rest of the season and what little has been shown looks awesome!
    For the Honor, for the Glory, for the Power of GRAYSKULL!!!

Haha!

"Foolish mortals"
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**

>>Glad supporter of the Netflix Era<<