Woot! Woot!
    - - - - -
    ForEternia.com
    Masters of the Universe: Revelation Fan Site

- - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by wolfsfang View Post
    EVIL HORDE HYPU \o/

Next season introduce Hordak... PLEASE
    Having Hordak in the second season would be cool. But im also wonder what happens to skeletor now that hes been digitized.

I am absolutely in agreement for The Evil Horde!
    "Tell me I am beautiful - it means nothing to me. Tell me I am intellectual - well, I know it already. Tell me I am funny however, and that is the greatest compliment in the world that anyone can give me".

- Julie Newmar (The Catwoman)

‹ber Fan Adam_Prince of Eternia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GranamyrGreen View Post
    Having Hordak in the second season would be cool. But im also wonder what happens to skeletor now that hes been digitized.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam_Prince of Eternia View Post
    That Makes Sense.

Him and his minions join the Horde or die. Leading to their overthrow in episode 24.

Good call! Although, given that he had Horde icons on his armor in the Evil-Lyn flashback, I suspect he's a deserter in this canon (at least) and gonna be in a lot of trouble with Hordak before he gets an upgrade like that.
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

I definitely got the impression that Skeletor would turn into his New Adventures look by Motherboard.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
    CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Vizar, 17) Butthead, 18) Nocturna, 19) Melaktha, 20) Vy-Por
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Leech, 4) Kobra Khan, 5) Moss Man, 6) Bow, 7) Buzz Off, 8) Multi-Bot, 9) Entrapta, 10) Webstor

Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    Good call! Although, given that he had Horde icons on his armor in the Evil-Lyn flashback, I suspect he's a deserter in this canon (at least) and gonna be in a lot of trouble with Hordak before he gets an upgrade like that.
    Everyone converted by the nanites into cyborgs serve the Horde, so I suspect not.

Everyone converted by the nanites into cyborgs serve the Horde, so I suspect not.
    IDK, the art makes him look more empowered and regal than I thought he'd be under their influence. But you could be right, I won't complain!
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!

Call Your Champion Voodoo Magic's Avatar
    The LORD of DESTRUCTION!
    - - - - -
    ForEternia.com

- - - - -

I liked the series. I am curious if they are going to continue. Or the show is just going to continue on in comics.

Whoah what is that? I thought the idea that NA Skeletor works for the Horde originated in the Classics canon. Did NA want to include the Horde at first in early concept art???

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by wayne-klops View Post
    I definitely got the impression that Skeletor would turn into his New Adventures look by Motherboard.
    Or like a Laser Light Skeletor… ? (which was kind of the predecessor of NA Skeletor, with some cyber parts)
    Last edited by Cosmic; December 3, 2021 at 08:00pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Mach5 View Post
    Love it!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone who wants to find out more about the Orlax, definitely check out the Masters of the Universe Revelation prequel comics 1-4 (in case you might have been unaware).

The stories told (imo) really adds to Revelation, explains a few things, and the Orlax itself is really more interesting than one might think at first glance! Written by Rob David & Kevin Smith too.

The comics are digitally available for $1.99 each US over at Amazon/Comixology if you're interested!
    - - - - -
    ForEternia.com

- - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mach5 View Post
    <3 !!!
    Thatís awesome. It is very good that some people from outside fandom like it, too, and endorse it. It makes me happy.

IDK, the art makes him look more empowered and regal than I thought he'd be under their influence. But you could be right, I won't complain!
    The new look of Tri-Klops is powerful and regal too, and he is still under the influence of the Horde. Perhaps Skeletor defecting led Hordak to creating this mind-controlling technology in the first place.

Part of me is hoping Tri-Klops is being greatly rewarded by Hordak and is fully-aware of what he's doing by indoctrinating everybody else into the Horde. I like to think he's shifty like that.

Motherboard indicates that the Horde is going to be much less about dark magic and pretty tech-heavy (moreso than in Filmation She-Ra). So, assuming we see Leech, Grizzlor, Mantenna, etc (the more basic monster-based members of the Horde), do you think they'll be teched-up somehow? Dragstor, Mosquitor, Multi-Bot and the Troopers all seem to fit the techy Motherboard sort of vibe... I just wonder if we're going to see, for example, Modulok but all with wires and metal parts, morphing into saw blades and that kind of stuff when he goes into battle.

Further random thoughts... a female form came out of Motherboard at the end.
    Is that Skeletor's daughter?
    Clearing out Classics, Super7 and vintage MOTU & PoP figures... check out my threads in the Marketplace for Fisto, Sorceress, BA variants, SDCC exclusives and more!

The new look of Tri-Klops is powerful and regal too, and he is still under the influence of the Horde.
    Regal indeed!

Perhaps Skeletor defecting led Hordak to creating this mind-controlling technology in the first place.
    I like this idea.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zodak74 View Post
    Motherboard indicates that the Horde is going to be much less about dark magic and pretty tech-heavy (moreso than in Filmation She-Ra).
    I like that too!

- - - Updated - - -

So I mentioned in another thread that I can see He-Man getting infected by motherboard and turns 'evil' for a few episodes, if a Season Two is greenlit. And I'd personally take it further where, If anyone is a fan of Star Trek: Next Generation, they'll know that Captain Picard was infected by the Borg and unwillingly killed people.

Then when he returned to his normal self, Picard really struggled with the pain and guilt of the lives that he took. It was really compelling narrative, and something I can see fitting in Season Two, if they dare go there.
    - - - - -
    ForEternia.com

- - - - -

The new look of Tri-Klops is powerful and regal too, and he is still under the influence of the Horde. Perhaps Skeletor defecting led Hordak to creating this mind-controlling technology in the first place.
    Sure, but Tri-Klops, to our knowledge, wasn't possibly a Horde deserter, which might demand different treatment in Hordak's mind. If you're thinking Hordak just uses the nanites to control his whole empire now, I get what you mean because then he wouldn't need to make an example of Skeletor to anyone. Hordak could just punish him out of rank maliciousness, but I'd be real sorry if they didn't take the opportunity to create this version of Skeletor. Then again, after all the power-stealing/reversals in season 1, Skeletor could go from enslaved boot-wiper to Hordak's own cybernetic replacement by the end of season 2.
    Last edited by gbagok; December 4, 2021 at 11:04am.

Quote Originally Posted by zodak74 View Post
    Further random thoughts... a female form came out of Motherboard at the end.
    Is that Skeletor's daughter?
    Wouldn't that be something....

- - - - -
    ForEternia.com

- - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo Magic View Post
    Wait... at this point, wasn't he just the Whipping-Boy of Destruction?
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**

>>Glad supporter of the Netflix Era<<

Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    Wait... at this point, wasn't he just the Whipping-Boy of Destruction?

Fair point! Err, what I meant to say is....

Soon
    to be...
    The LORD of DESTRUCTION!

- - - - -
    ForEternia.com

- - - - -

Sure, but Tri-Klops, to our knowledge, wasn't possibly a Horde deserter, which might demand different treatment in Hordak's mind. If you're thinking Hordak just uses the nanites to control his whole empire now, I get what you mean because then he wouldn't need to make an example of Skeletor to anyone. Hordak could just punish him out of rank maliciousness, but I'd be real sorry if they didn't take the opportunity to create this version of Skeletor. Then again, after all the power-stealing/reversals in season 1, Skeletor could go from enslaved boot-wiper to Hordak's own cybernetic replacement by the end of season 2.
    The original concept for the Evil Horde is that they were like the Borg. Hordak grew his ranks by assimilating the most powerful representative of each civilization he conquered. The Horde emblem on each member is actually a mind-control device. The nanites in Revelation are an extension of an evolution of that technology.