Thread: Revelations Figures Found in Stores

Revelations Figures Found in Stores

I clicked on the link for the Skeletor listing at walmart, in the SKU master thread, and it listed
    the item as available for pick up at a store 20 miles nearby. We drove down, and all four were available on a cardboard endcap display. It appears there were 16 He-Man,16 Skeletor, 8 Evil-Lyn and 8 Moss Man.
    The display seems to disfigure the cards on the lowest shelf, so remove with care.

I clicked the link since then, and it shows availability at a store 4 miles from here. I have not verified stock
    At that store. We are located in the Southern Indiana area.

Wishing you all good luck on your search.

20210706_213251.jpg
    This one is wet. This one is wet. This one is wet. Did you dry these in a rainforest? - Eddie Izzard

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Lecter View Post
    I clicked on the link for the Skeletor listing at walmart, in the SKU master thread, and it listed
    the item as available for pick up at a store 20 miles nearby. We drove down, and all four were available on a cardboard endcap display. It appears there were 16 He-Man,16 Skeletor, 8 Evil-Lyn and 8 Moss Man.
    The display seems to disfigure the cards on the lowest shelf, so remove with care.

I clicked the link since then, and it shows availability at a store 4 miles from here. I have not verified stock

20210706_213251.jpg
    Awesome! Congrats! I keep hoping they will show up here- won’t be long, I’m sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Lecter View Post

20210706_213251.jpg
    Great news! Thanks for the heads-up!!
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**

>>Glad supporter of the Netflix Era<<

Widget
    Because I was late to the game for MOTU Classics, I only have He-Man, She-ra, Battleground Teela and Battle Cat.

When the Revelations was announced, I was so happy to finally get a chance to get a Classics scaled Skeletor and Evil-Lyn and when wave 3 comes out, Man At Arms.

Finally found them at TRU in Canada. They were on sale too but for some reason they rang up wrong and I basically got Skeletor and Evil Lyn for the equivalent of $10US each.

For Evil Lyn, I lifted her fur collar a little so that the strap on her bag can fit under the collar and look more natural. For Skeletor, I used double sided tape on the top part of his harness so the collar piece stays aligned at the center at the chest.

My He-Man is hard to reach so I took some pics of them with Teela and She-Ra to show size comparisons. I didn't realize how much taller the Classics are. I thought these would be exact same scale but I guess not. For the price, it works well enough for me. Can't wait to get the classic costume Teela when that is released.

I thought the Revelation figures were 7"?

Widget
    I am under the impression that they are of the same scale as Classics. However, the Evil Lyn and Skeletor seem a little smaller, or She-Ra was bigger. I saw reviews where He-Man is taller than the Classics one but Man at Arms seems to be the same size comparing his Revelations to Classics one.

Quote Originally Posted by Durendal View Post
    I thought the Revelation figures were 7"?
    Each one is a little different. He-Man’s boots are taller than Skeletor’s, so while they’re the same basic body He-Man is like a quarter inch taller.
    Please check out my custom figures. The first few stink but I get better.

https://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?277602-Masters-of-the-Hadleyverse

I also wrote a fanfic. See the fanfic board. At least four people like it.