Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Mattel MOTU Summer Exclusives - Masterverse Scare Glow, Hot Wheels, Mega Collabs

Heroic Warrior Grayskull Guardsman's Avatar
    Where did you get that sword?!?!?

Looks great with Snake Mountain.

Quote Originally Posted by AntiEternia He-Man View Post
    Purple and green everywhere!

https://i.imgur.com/lJQ1uoN_d.webp?m...idelity=medium

Great figure. Looking forward to the retail release as well!

Heroic Warrior AntiEternia He-Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Grayskull Guardsman View Post
    Where did you get that sword?!?!?

Looks great with Snake Mountain.
    Thanks!

For the sword, I printed this file:

http://https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/game/motu-revelations-dark-power-sword-redesign

At this point I'm guessing FedEx lost my Scareglow. They've missed two scheduled deliveries and it's been sitting on "pending" for four days now. Yep, that's about my luck and Mattel probably didn't make extra for cases like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Stratos88 View Post
    At this point I'm guessing FedEx lost my Scareglow. They've missed two scheduled deliveries and it's been sitting on "pending" for four days now. Yep, that's about my luck and Mattel probably didn't make extra for cases like this.
    I have a package thatís the sameÖ.hoping today is the day. This is just a display case, but itís really holding up my progress something fierce.

I think fedex is like the rest of the world right now, not enough employees, totally backed up and under severe pressure from covid.
    Comedian on the matty forums.

Widget
    My pair of ScareGlow should be here tomorrow hopefully. Shows itís in Sacramento

Heroic Warrior
    My scareglow did finally arrive but there were a number of weird pending situations and it missed at least one delivery expected date

I had to call fedex yesterday. I now have 2 packages that update every day to ďon truck for deliveryĒ they are a week overdue now. I never have trouble with fedex, but Iím concerned now. Iím scared to ship my ďpile of lootĒ at BBTSand my Haslab sentinel just shipped with delivery due on the 27th. Ugh.
    Comedian on the matty forums.

Heroic Warrior
    No update on tracking for Scareglow but it was finally delivered today. Super excited to have him. Really wish there was more GITD though. Overall really fun figure.

Widget
    My shipment is still in Sac. Itís about an hour and a half away from me.

Mine finally came yesterday and I have to say he is way more impressive in hand. The green works very well and the box is awesome.
    Last edited by Brasco; September 23, 2021 at 08:35am.
    "There's no back door to heaven just a front door to hell" - DIO RIP

I got my Scare Glow last week...damn this beautiful packaging! I love this kind of stuff but I really just want the figure out.

I know they make it fairly easy to take him out and put him back (mostly) but...you know...the struggle...

It's just a matter of time though.

Quote Originally Posted by Grayskull Guardsman View Post
    Can someone with an opened Mini Comic Tri-Klops please see how his armor fits on the Classics buck? Maybe post a picture, too?

Regular Origins Tri-Klops armor fits okay, but the Fisto/Clamp Champ armor not so great...

This might be the wrong thread for that. This is for the summer exclusives Scare Glow, Hot Wheels, and the Battle Labbit.

Mattel MOTU Summer Exclusives - Masterverse Scare Glow, Hot Wheels, Mega Collabs

Quote Originally Posted by Shecky View Post
    For those who have the Scareglow, would the cape fit on the Classics version? Really diggin' that cape, wondering if I should bite the bullet on eBay just to get the cape (and before someone chimes in about the retail version, that one won't have the wire in the cape).
    Didnít see an answer to this. It does fit on a Classics figure. My Classics Scareglow has a hairline crack in his neck so Iím not going to do it, but I think this example gets the point across. (Scare Skull?)

If you have casting supplies, you MIGHT want to make a copy of the mantle and widen the hole. But really itís fine as it is.
    Please check out my custom figures. The first few stink but I get better.

https://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?277602-Masters-of-the-Hadleyverse

I also wrote a fanfic. See the fanfic board. At least four people like it.

Scareglow finally came today. Really thought the 2 tri klops would have showed up first (be here tomorrow)with how long it took Scareglow to get moving at label was printed

Widget
    My package said it departed sac on Wednesday and no other updates. Itís an hour and a half to a two hour drive away.

Quote Originally Posted by Shecky View Post
    For those who have the Scareglow, would the cape fit on the Classics version? Really diggin' that cape, wondering if I should bite the bullet on eBay just to get the cape (and before someone chimes in about the retail version, that one won't have the wire in the cape).
    Hey there... I tried sending you a PM but your inbox is currently full. Reach out when you get a chance!
    Clearing out Classics, Super7 and vintage MOTU & PoP figures... check out my threads in the Marketplace for Fisto, Sorceress, BA variants, SDCC exclusives and more!

Quote Originally Posted by zodak74 View Post
    Hey there... I tried sending you a PM but your inbox is currently full. Reach out when you get a chance!
    Oof! Sorry about that, will clear some space now !

And Hadley, thanks for that.....awesome !!!

Widget
    I finally got my ScareGlow today

Call Your Champion Voodoo Magic's Avatar
    The exclusive Scare Glow prices are slowly coming down on eBay for those who missed it first time around.
    ~ CALL YOUR CHAMPION ~