Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Masters of the Universe Revelation Episode 5 Talkback Thread *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by Dice View Post
    "Ya did good Lynnie" ugghhh

This was too much "Joker" and not enough Skeletor for me.
    That was my problem with it. It was wrong for Skeletor.

Über Fan Adam_Prince of Eternia's Avatar
    "Ya did good Lynnie" ugghhh

This was too much "Joker" and not enough Skeletor for me.
    I think the line is deliberate. We just had the scene in which Orko and Evil-Lyn explain their names. Before disappearing, Orko calls back to this by saying to Evil-Lyn that may be he is not destined to be a failure, and maybe she is not destined to be evil. So by calling her "Lynnie," and seeing the conflict in her face, we are supposed to question whether her going back to him is her choosing evil. I think it is telegraphing that she was inspried by Orko, and that she is not Evil-Lyn anymore, but she is choosing to play the long game to defeat Skelegod.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam_Prince of Eternia View Post
    I think the line is deliberate. We just had the scene in which Orko and Evil-Lyn explain their names. Before disappearing, Orko calls back to this by saying to Evil-Lyn that may be he is not destined to be a failure, and maybe she is not destined to be evil. So by calling her "Lynnie," and seeing the conflict in her face, we are supposed to question whether her going back to him is her choosing evil. I think it is telegraphing that she was inspried by Orko, and that she is not Evil-Lyn anymore, but she is choosing to play the long game to defeat Skelegod.
    That could be very well be but the way he delivered the line just did not seem like Skeletor to me at all.
    "A fool always finds a greater fool to admire him."

Ya no way does Skeletor ever use good nicknames for any of the evil warriors no matter how well they did. " Nice job Lyn." Even that sounds out of place...."Splendid job you witch. " Even that one sounds more likely....

I don't think orkos dead , but maybe the heroes don't question his absence in Preternia because he's not eternian ,maybe to them it's common knowledge ( or widely believed ) that only heroic eternians go to Preternia and , being a trollan , he'd go to trollan heaven ?

Sent from my AGS2-L09 using Tapatalk

Co-Creator of the NV
    Quote Originally Posted by davelove81 View Post
    I don't think orkos dead , but maybe the heroes don't question his absence in Preternia because he's not eternian ,maybe to them it's common knowledge ( or widely believed ) that only heroic eternians go to Preternia and , being a trollan , he'd go to trollan heaven ?

Sent from my AGS2-L09 using Tapatalk
    Well we didn't really see him die. He just sorta had a stalemate kinda thing with Scare Glow.

As for Preternia.. I know it's called heaven but I sort of suspect that it's a more symbolic statement. Because I assume that we'd have a lot more normal folks there.

Also, with that in mind, I am not sure that they even know what happens to the souls (if such a thing exists) of those who don't end up in Preternia, other than the fact that they're not there.

Another thing that I'm admittedly curious about is when Mossman mentions that others turn into forests- I understand why Adam went poof, given that he.. whatever happened with the split sword and magic going crazy. But what about the other people who are there? Did KG , Hero and the rest pull a Kenobi and vanish when they died?

The two guys with sharella

Ok so the two guys who were with sharella looking at them they look from their outfits vokan from the episode journey to stone city and larg from the pop series.
    12B90A3C-77D1-45B0-9BD1-D1F64506B52A.jpg
    CF64A180-9628-4BDB-BCAD-6A701E92759E.jpeg

I thought vokan too , and sun man or at least an homage

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Something that's been bugging me a lot ....Adam dies , goes to heaven , fair enough ... but Why does the physical , inanimate sword go with him instead of just kind of being on the ground next to him when he died ?I get that he split it but it was still just a sword . And bear in mind there were other he men there , THEY must have left the sword behind for the next guy to pick up ?

Something that's been bugging me a lot ....Adam dies , goes to heaven , fair enough ... but Why does the physical , inanimate sword go with him instead of just kind of being on the ground next to him when he died ?I get that he split it but it was still just a sword . And bear in mind there were other he men there , THEY must have left the sword behind for the next guy to pick up ?

I'm pretty sure it was explained that the swords returned to their original locations after being split.
    "I wouldn't be surprised if this movie has Adam as a skinny nerd from Earth battling another skinny nerd-hacker from Earth that used an alias of Keldor. They then enter Tron-style to a cyber world called Eternia, where they control muscle-bound avatars to battle (called He-Man and Skeletor). And these same avatars come to life and continue to battle in present-day Earth." - VZX

Quote Originally Posted by ehenyo View Post
    I'm pretty sure it was explained that the swords returned to their original locations after being split.
    Which episode ? I'll have to rewatch it , just seemed weird

Which episode ? I'll have to rewatch it , just seemed weird

Episode 2, in this scene.

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

Call Your Champion Voodoo Magic's Avatar
    That could be very well be but the way he delivered the line just did not seem like Skeletor to me at all.
    Yeah, that's fair.

It's interesting. When announced, out of all the voice talent, Mark Hamill as Skeletor was the one that got me over-the-moon excited. But now after taking in their work, the talents of Lena Headey and Liam Cunningham won my heart. Griffin Newman as Orko too!

This show is nearly perfect in my eyes, only thing that would make it perfect is introducing She-Ra. I can't wait for more episodes, has it been revealed when the next batch will be coming out? It sucks we only got 5 episodes and now have such a long wait for the rest. It just feels like forever and I want more LOL!
    Xena Warrior Princess & She-Ra Fan from Down Under

So took some screen shots of the wild hunt, wanted some shots of the steeds of Kudak and Wundar. Did some digging in my kids dinosaur books, Wundars steed appears to be a Parasaurolphus, they call the duck billed dinorsaurs.

wundars steed.jpg
    wundars steed1.jpg
    wundars steed2.jpg

And Kuduk's Steed appears to be a Velociraptor, Now we already have the Battle raptor, maybe altering that to give it some more feather like appearances could help make it look more like that

kuduk steed.jpg
    kuduk steed1.jpg
    kuduk steed2.jpg

Finally its interesting that the 3 other warriors seen at the camp fire are on sky sleds, presumably Sharella, Vokan, and Sunman (although clothing looks like Larg), are pasted up by adam and teela

B1B361A9-C10C-43CF-B07F-B2BD5F721893.jpg
    3 others revalations.jpg

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by facet; September 20, 2021 at 10:33am.

He-Man historian
    Quote Originally Posted by Xena-She-Ra View Post
    I can't wait for more episodes, has it been revealed when the next batch will be coming out? It sucks we only got 5 episodes and now have such a long wait for the rest. It just feels like forever and I want more LOL!
    It was hinted during a panel at 2021 Power-Con for the CGI series. That Revelation "Part 2" will come end of this year "around holidays..."

Since they didn't say which holiday, fans are guessing it might be either Christmas or Thanksgiving (some even hope it might mean Halloween).
    He-Man & She-Ra fan, writer to official Dark Horse MOTU/POP books

· ToonJukka - Youtube Channel with He-Man/She-Ra videos; Origins, Trivia, Top5 lists and more!

Quote Originally Posted by Jukka View Post
    It was hinted during a panel at 2021 Power-Con for the CGI series. That Revelation "Part 2" will come end of this year "around holidays..."

Since they didn't say which holiday, fans are guessing it might be either Christmas or Thanksgiving (some even hope it might mean Halloween).
    Thanks for the info, I hope the second half gets released soon coz it is a fantastic show.

Can't wait for part two which comes out the 23rd of November. It's not too far away!

https://gizmodo.com/netflixs-masters...-wh-1847847010