Thread: She-Ra By SideShow

She-Ra By SideShow

Does anyone have up for sale or know where I could purchase a She-Ra Sideshow Collectibles 1:5 Statue - Masters of the Universe Line from?
    I have seen two up on Ebay but they are extremely overly priced I believe.
    This is a link of the statue I am talking about https://www.sideshow.com/collectible...ctibles-200495
    Thanks
    Xena & She-Ra Rule

Widget
    Good luck,

I looked forever and finally was able to get the exclusive edition for $750. I hated to pay it but it was the only piece I needed to finish my set. For what is worth, they are gorgeous in scale and design.

Quote Originally Posted by sshook27 View Post
    Good luck,

I looked forever and finally was able to get the exclusive edition for $750. I hated to pay it but it was the only piece I needed to finish my set. For what is worth, they are gorgeous in scale and design.
    Thanks, I hope I end up finding one but so far on Ebay people are asking from $1600 to nearly $3000 which is crazy.

Also need to be careful of people on here who say they have one for sale as there was a scammer on here writing to me in private messages trying to sell me one which was clearly a lie. He was a scammer, his email was all over google as a scammer.
    Xena & She-Ra Rule

No one want to sell a She-Ra statue?
    Xena & She-Ra Rule