Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MOTUR Part 2 Speculation (Part 1 Spoilers)

MOTUR Part 2 Speculation (Part 1 Spoilers)

SPOILERS for part 1 in this thread.

So lets discuss and theorize what will happen in part 2.

Main Story Points

- Good Masters, and a few bad ones that have teamed up, on the run and in hiding with Skelegod on the hunt.

- Adam retrieves sword and becomes He-Man

- Good Beats Evil

Now... fill in the story beats.

However, with Adam defeating the forces of evil the thing I am more intrigued with is this.

How would the show go back to the same old dynamic of Skeletor/He-man fighting as Skeletor and everyone else now knows Adam is He-Man and therefor can go after his family/loved ones/kingdom any time in order to distract him or keep him away from his sword by any means possible.

How do the GOOD guys go back to normal? Teela and the king now know. Do they now try and protect Adam as they know he's their ace in the hole? Adam becomes a bigger target than ever now.
    cogito ergo doleo

Cringer wakes up, after hiding underneath a table from the fireworks, and realizes it was all just a dream.

Everythingís gone, there is no Eternia, He-Man, Skeletor, Masters of the Universe...heís just a imaginative tiger living in the zoo in Cleveland.

I kid

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Glasstor View Post
    Cringer wakes up, after hiding underneath a table from the fireworks, and realizes it was all just a dream.

Everything’s gone, there is no Eternia, He-Man, Skeletor, Masters of the Universe...he’s just a imaginative tiger living in the zoo in Cleveland.

I kid
    More like something like this...

calvin and hobbes.jpg

The thing I worry about is people going towards what iMDB says over these new titles and casting plans. It's been mentioned a few times here how it can be edited by anyone, and we've already had obvious falsehoods in terms of cast listings and titles for the series, so I still feel like more people should keep being wary about these plans for the second half still.

Orko comes back as the Oracle in a Gandalf the White thing.

Skeletor obtaining the power of Grayskull is a pretty solid reason for the Cosmic Enforcers to get involved...

Other than Orko coming back, He-Man somehow getting the Power Sword back, and Teela becoming the new Sorceress, I'm afraid to even speculate because there's so many different ways it can go. But those things, I feel, are all the safest bets.
    My matches, toy reviews, promos and more are on YouTube here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA

*Skeletor, overflowing with energy and drunk on power immediately heads out for Palace Eternos (we have not seen Marlena nor Randor since ep.1)

*Duncan says that although he is no longer MAA, he must do something to help the royal family and heads after Skelegod.

*Evil-Lyn feigns loyalty to Skeletor to save her own neck, but instructs Teela, Andra and Cringer to take Adam to Trolla because it's the only way to save him.

*Orko is waiting for them in Trolla, he is now a true oracle and explains why the secrets had to kept from Teela - and privately tells her of her true destiny.

*Adam is healed, the Trollan council reveals that it was their magic that made the Power Sword, and it can be done again - but, in order for it to become a conduit, the magic must be siphoned from the sword that Skeletor now possesses.

*Duncan is on a quest to round up the disbanded Masters for a face-off with Skelegod at the palace. We see Clamp-Champ, Fisto, Webstor, Ram-Man, Trap-Jaw, and Stratos agree to help.

*We find out that Dekker was Andra's grandfather.

*A massive battle ensues between Skeletor's robot/skelcon army, the royal guards, and Duncan's team.

....?

Something about the Sorceress, although I believe that Teela will be reinstated as the Man-At-arms...

A connection between Skeletor and Scareglow?

Impending Horde doom as the cliffhanger?
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**

>>Glad supporter of the Netflix Era<<

With absolutely no evidence to support my theory , I keep thinking of Marlena and randor being at odds .... Like maybe she doesn't agree with randors decisions about banishing Duncan and he resents her for keeping her suspicions about Adams secret to herself ..
    .I don't think they'll be divorced per se , but maybe we'll get a civil war type scenario with randor funding a " thunderbolt's" style team and Marlena secretly running or at least feeding info to a " rebel" faction.

Also as I said in another thread , I reckon scareglow is the ultimate fate of skeletor and orko will become the oracle we sort of see in 200x

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk
    Last edited by davelove81; July 27, 2021 at 01:20am.

Heroic Warrior
    With nothing to tie her down to Eternia anymore - her son dead, her marriage on the rocks, her daughther long gone and presumed dead (if Adora is even a thing in this one) - she dust out her old spaceship and head back home to earth.

A bittersweet ending...until she lands on the planet Sagar in Netflix's next 'direct/spiritual sequel' Blackstar.

Quote Originally Posted by tnktrk View Post
    More like something like this...

calvin and hobbes.jpg

Thatís real cute. Is the artist Brian Kesinger?

Widget

Predictions!

Predictions, yes! Here goes:

1. Nobody is staying dead. Orko, Roboto, Moss Man, all coming back. Moss Man in particular will get in a good quip on Skeletor before it’s over.

2. The Preternia heroes will realize they were never fighting for an eternal reward, but rather for honor and justice. They will all return to Eternia for the final battle against Skelegod’s forces.

3. Evil Lyn will betray Skeletor in a big way.

4. Teela will finally become the mystical guardian of Grayskull, as promised way back in season 1 of filmation. She will be the next in line to wield the power sword, combining the abilities of both He-Man and the Sorceress and becoming a true warrior goddess.

5. Prince Adam will abolish the monarchy and establish a democratic form of government where representatives of all the tribes, kingdoms, and villages converge under the guidance of a new council of elders. Adam and Cringer will move to a cabin on a lake where they can relax and go fishing all day. Everyone will meet up again for a picnic. Orko will make the cake blow up.

Quote Originally Posted by Pundar View Post

1. Nobody is staying dead. Orko, Roboto, Moss Man, all coming back. Moss Man in particular will get in a good quip on Skeletor before it’s over.

2. The Preternia heroes will realize they were never fighting for an eternal reward, but rather for honor and justice. They will all return to Eternia for the final battle against Skelegod’s forces.

4. Teela will finally become the mystical guardian of Grayskull, as promised way back in season 1 of filmation. She will be the next in line to wield the power sword, combining the abilities of both He-Man and the Sorceress and becoming a true warrior goddess.

5. Prince Adam will abolish the monarchy and establish a democratic form of government where representatives of all the tribes, kingdoms, and villages converge under the guidance of a new council of elders. Adam and Cringer will move to a cabin on a lake where they can relax and go fishing all day. Everyone will meet up again for a picnic. Orko will make the cake blow up.
    It might be a little harder for Faker and Blast Attack to 'come back.' (Although, they are robots, so.........)

Also, I predict the price of crow will go up when Part 2 comes out, because there's gonna be a lot of folks eatin' it!

...couldn't resist!
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**

>>Glad supporter of the Netflix Era<<

Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    Also, I predict the price of crow will go up when Part 2 comes out, because there's gonna be a lot of folks eatin' it!

...couldn't resist!
    Nah, they'll only dig in deeper, like ticks.

If things get much worse I can't "predict" if I'll still even be here partaking in these conversations by then.

I knew there'd be a "mixed reaction" but... yikes. Just yikes.
    My matches, toy reviews, promos and more are on YouTube here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA

Since KS said Revelation is not the Teela show but the Motu show. The theme of part 2 is all about magic
    • So I guess Part 2 will focus on Orko¬īs magic powers. We might see a more darker side of Orko in Part 2. This means Orko is not dead.
    • Character introduction in Part 2: Zodac
    • Skeletor isn¬īt that powerful since he is not the chosen chanmpion.
    • Skeletor think he can rule over the universe including Subeternia, he might battel glow in the dark Orko in Subeternia.
    • Since Adam is more likely wounded, we will see more of Queen Marlena.

Predictions for Part 2:

Episode #6 is titled "Cleaved in Twain" so probably the sword will get broken in 2 halves again and that will be the end of Skelegod. My bet is it is the Sorceress who breaks the sword this time and she dies in the process. Then it is basically like episode 1 all over again with Teela only then just learning that her mother is the Sorceress. Of course she flips out and goes all emo like last time. Maybe she will shave off the other side of her head and wear a wear a Mohawk for the rest of the series.

Episode #7 is titled "Reason and Blood" so maybe two parallel plots will be going. One will focus on trying to reason with Teela and the other will focus on Prince Adam and the Sorceress traveling to back to Preturnia. Prince Adam because he died a Hero's death twice is once again allowed to entire paradise. Upon reentry Adam is no longer in his lesser form and is permanently transformed into He-Man without having to call on the power sword.

Episodes (8-9): Although not a god Skeletor is still up to his old tricks. He attacks Eternos and with no He-Man to stop him Skeletor kills King Randor and installs himself as King of Eternia. (possibly happens in episode 7) Man-at-Arms and Teela return from their exile to restore the Kingdom. They narrowly defeat Skeletor with some help from some treachery from Evil-Lyn. Teela dies in the battle and is sent to Preturnia where she finds He-Man and her mother the sorceress. (Death is meaningless in Kevin Smithverse)

Episode #10 is titled "Comes with Everything You See Here." The Powersword is reforged again, this time by Skeletor and Skelegod returns for one final battle. Sensing the entire universe may be destroyed all the former He-Men of the past ages transfer their power into Teela. She turns into a transgender man and becomes the final He-Man who defeats Skelegod. The end. Bonus ending: Scareglow is shown holding a skull in his hand and breaks the 4th wall by telling the audience "He won't be back" and drops the skull into a vat of bubbling green slime.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by InThe80s View Post
    Episode #7 is titled "Reason and Blood" so maybe two parallel plots will be going. One will focus on trying to reason with Teela and the other will focus on Prince Adam and the Sorceress traveling to back to Preturnia. Prince Adam because he died a Hero's death twice is once again allowed to entire paradise
    Adam. Didn't. Die.

The Sorceress will use the last of her magic to save Adam and this will kill her.
    Teela will reluctantly accept her destiny to become the new Sorceress. The Teela Sorceress and Adam will then work together to defeat SkeleGod.
    Orko will return and probably ScareGlow along with him.
    The Tri-Klop's Techno cult is possibly the techno-virus from the Calssics bios and may be a way of setting up the The Horde returning to Eternia for season 2.
    UK MOTU Fan Club Members - Add You Member Name to this Thread

Wanted:
    MOTUC He-Ro Staff with green gem
    Keshi Mantenna in red

Given how Orko's "Death" seems to have been set up like a reference to Gandalf's apparent demise in The Lord of the Rings... as well as the revelation of his backstory, and how he never lived up to his real name, "Oracle"... it'd be a bigger plot twist if Orko DIDN'T return. He may or may not have received a power boost and probably a costume/design upgrade as well, now having truly become the "Oracle" he was supposed to be all along.
    Don't think, that'll only confuse you.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Pundar View Post

1. Nobody is staying dead. Orko, Roboto, Moss Man, all coming back. Moss Man in particular will get in a good quip on Skeletor before it¬’s over.

2. The Preternia heroes will realize they were never fighting for an eternal reward, but rather for honor and justice. They will all return to Eternia for the final battle against Skelegod¬’s forces.

I think this is probably the most likely chain of events, just based on narrative causality (the story demands it). That said, I would prefer for He-man to stay Defender of Grayskull, and maybe become King. With Teela then becoming the new Sorceress, it would wrap things up in a way that provdes a satisfying conclusion to both character arks while leaving things open, at least theoretically, to revisit these characters in the future.

Heroic Warrior
    I'm willing to bet that Teela won't find out about the Sorceress thing until the very end, and she'll take it well compared to her taking the news about Adam (showing how she grew as a character).

I also think Orko will come back as Oracle, Evil-Lyn will betray Skeletor, and Randor will finally be proud of Adam.

- - - Updated - - -

Like, I'm willing to bet the final scene of season two will be Adam either getting an award or being crowned king in the throne room.

My guesses:

Mer-Man has a grudge against Teela, Duncan, et. al. so will pledge his services to Skelegod.

Tri-Klops will be punished by Skelegod, but he's too valuable to kill off, and re-joins Skelegod's evil warriors reluctantly as the alternative is death.

Maybe Skelegod will kill off Randor so they are left without a king for the time being.

This will contribute to Duncan re-gathering the old Masters - Ram-Man, Mekaneck, Man-E-Faces, Fisto, Clamp Champ, etc. to try and take the fight to Skelegod.

Heroic Warrior
    Assuming Orko DOES come back, I at least hope they at least keep him recognizable. I loved how they built onto the character in the first five episodes, but if part two just goes "Oh he got over his issues and now he's super hypercompetent and stuff" then I feel that it would be overhauling the character too much, almost. Just have him crack a few jokes still, idk

Heroic Warrior
    What i want...

Skeletor kills all the masters and becomes the most powerful force ever and rules the universe.. finds Hordak, goes to war and wins. A new goddess( teela w her snake head) seeks out a man from the jungle for help and he defeats ol skelly .

What i think WILL happen.. Hemans comes back super powerful maybe with BA, Teela becomes the sorceress. King he-man will rule maybe have a kid.. maybe his kid... yadda yadda..
    nope

Court Magician
    A lot of us think that the Sorceress will either die or be really weakened, forcing Teela to step up and become the sorceress, right?

This made me think, since Orko is gone and the Sorceress might be gone, who exactly is going to teach Teela how to do magic right?

Anybody else think that maybe actually it might be Evil-Lyn teaching Teela? Either Evil-Lyn wants to backstap Skeletor and decides to train Teela in secret or maybe Teela is so upset over even more lies that she either starts working with the baddie or pretends to start working with the baddies?

Kevin Smith said a couple of times already that he would like to do another season and already has a couple of ideas for it, so I don't think that it will have this super happy everybody gets married type of ending, they have to keep something in the backhand for a potential season 2. So my theory is, Evil-Lyn will turn on Skeletor, but not because she is good, but because she wants to rule herself. So if there is a season 2, Evil-Lyn will be the big baddie of that season and maybe Skeletor is the one who is depowered and has to work with the goodguys.