Thread: Hello and Welcome

Hello and Welcome

Its been a few years... *looks at the calendar* decade.... since I was last here. Came back mostly to find some of my old writings. But Wanted to get caught up with the community.

Many of you ive seen have just joined the community because of Revelations or other new stuff that has been coming out as of late. I am happy to see everyone here. I am glad that the community is expanding, And I think it will expand more once the new Table Top RPG finally drops for the franchise.

This place used to be mostly focused on the orignal toys and cartoon but has expanded with new visual media expanding the genre. It is fans like everyone that keeps the franchise alive and interesting. Much like comic books there is tons to talk and debate about the franchise itself. There is infinite possibilities and I hope I get a chance to engage with you all individually to nurture that love for the genre.

I hope that this place can be a fun place where we can be like family and squabble over dumb things but still be friendly to each other. It is He-man and She-ra that unite us all and through that connection can we come to understand one another and our differences.

Eternia and Etheria has something for everyone. In case you are here for a short time i leave you with this old eternian saying.

"Good Journey, It means to live the journey, for when one ends it is but a door way to another." Much like the universe, the journey never ends.

-Good Journey
    Men who crave power, look back on all their mistakes, pile them all together and call it destiny.- Sorceress

Good Journey- Eternian saying
    Review of 2002 Image comics Masters of the universe Vol 1 #1 of 4: Here
    Trodorne's Masters Of The Universe Heroclix board. Here.
    Masters Of the Universe Heroclix Custom Dials. Here

On behalf of He-Man.org's admin, staff, and moderators, allow me to extend an official Hello and welcome back to He-Man.org, Trodorne!!

We're glad to have you join our site and we hope you have a fun time discussing Masters of the Universe and Princess of Power here.

Please be sure to read over the rules for posting and interacting on He-Man.org. And if you have any questions, you are welcome to send me a PM for more information.

If you want to buy and trade you may need to upgrade your account to have access to the Marketplace. Please click here and read the section entitled "What are the limitations for users with Gmail/AOL/Yahoo accounts?" for more information. For details on how the upgrading system works click here.

Hello!! Welcome back to the community!! It's definitely a great time to get back into the world of MOTU!! As you know, we have the best He-Fans and She-Ravers around and as always, we have great ongoing MOTU and POP discussions, so feel free to join in the conversation!!

Enjoy your time here and welcome!!
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

Good to see you again, my man!