Thread: Random photo request

Heroic Warrior

Random photo request

I know this might be a bit of a hassle, but hopefully there's someone who can get me this photo.

I need to see the Terroclaw with an original He-man standing next to its leg, and an NA He-man standing next to the other leg from a front view. As close to orthographic as possible, meaning straight on, no angles up or down, or side to side. If you have the Shuttle Pod, could you put that on top of the TP in walker mode (not the upright, tall position, but the normal walker position)? And if you do have the SP could you also take a picture from the side? Doesn't matter which side.

Thanks in advance, I know it might be asking a lot.

EDIT 8-14-21

I could also use the three dinosaurs with the vintage He-man standing next to them. Same kind of isometric shot.
    Last edited by nicholighkun; August 14, 2021 at 06:35pm.

Co-Creator of the NV
    Not something that i can help with, but is this to help visuals for a piece of art? Cuz if yes, it sounds like it could be pretty cool

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Latveria View Post
    Not something that i can help with, but is this to help visuals for a piece of art? Cuz if yes, it sounds like it could be pretty cool
    I'm trying my hand at an MCX Terroclaw, and scale is pretty important to me. But I don't have one, and I can't find pics online with figures around it.

Master of New Adventures!
    I'm thinking you need to photoshop it. Shouldn't be too hard, given the state of the art.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Heeeere's Olesker! View Post
    I'm thinking you need to photoshop it. Shouldn't be too hard, given the state of the art.
    Then the scale wouldn't be exactly right, and that's the whole reason for the photo in the first place. : /

Master of New Adventures!
    Yeah, well I'm the last guy to know about stuff like that.

I thought you could reduce the size of individual photos to make them all work together.

https://guides.lib.umich.edu/c.php?g=282942&p=1888161

Quote Originally Posted by nicholighkun View Post
    Then the scale wouldn't be exactly right, and that's the whole reason for the photo in the first place. : /

Heroic Warrior
    Just bumping this in the hopes that someone might see it.

Heroic Warrior
    Just a quick bump.

Quote Originally Posted by nicholighkun View Post
    Well if you get the height measurements you can scale them precisely in photoshop to what they would be if you had a real photo.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Well if you get the height measurements you can scale them precisely in photoshop to what they would be if you had a real photo.
    Ain't got photoshop. Would support the subscription model, even if I could afford to do so.

As for using another program to do the same, that might work, but I'd need the measurements, and I'm not 100% sure it would work, but I suppose it's worth a shot.