Thread: Mega Construx Custom He-Bro

Court Magician

Mega Construx Custom He-Bro

Inspired by the character of a customizer who inspired me to be a customizer.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

Heroic Warrior
    Very nice. He's duel wielding swords!

If they ever make a Clamp Champ, I'll probably be trying to make one for myself. I don't like painting joints, as it basically renders the figure useless for posing, unless you want to scratch the paint off, at least with my skill level it does. But painting a He-man harness shouldn't be too bad.

Court Magician
    Thanks for the compliment. The harness is pretty easy to paint but the rubber can crack the paint when it stretches if you aren't careful. Even priming and clear coating doesn't help that.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Orionjtull View Post
    Thanks for the compliment. The harness is pretty easy to paint but the rubber can crack the paint when it stretches if you aren't careful. Even priming and clear coating doesn't help that.

But it's pretty much set in place and it's done. Even posing the figure it shouldn't get too much rubbing, unless you're crazy reckless. Joints are a different story though. Again, at least at my skill level they are guaranteed to scratch off with any movement.

But again, this looks great, and I've always love the He-bro design, so this is really cool.

Court Magician
    Quote Originally Posted by nicholighkun View Post
    But it's pretty much set in place and it's done. Even posing the figure it shouldn't get too much rubbing, unless you're crazy reckless. Joints are a different story though. Again, at least at my skill level they are guaranteed to scratch off with any movement.

But again, this looks great, and I've always love the He-bro design, so this is really cool.
    Some customs I'll go the extra mile to sand the joints to prevent rubbing. Generally, I just decide on the pose I want then paint the figure accordingly.

Court Magician
    Quote Originally Posted by He-bro View Post
    Great job!!!!! I love it!!!!
    Thanks dude. I'm really glad and appreciate it!