Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 36

Thread: Simpsons Ultimates by Super7!

  1. #1
    Friend of fox Rhanen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Eternian Pampas
    Posts
    2,317

    Simpsons Ultimates by Super7!

    Super 7 IG & FB pages has posted today a teaser of what it seems to be a green glowing stick floating in deep space. The "stick" seems to be a nod to the inanimate carbon rod that saved Homer and the space shuttle in the Simpsons classic episode "Deep Space Homer".

    Now, if you Google Simpsons Ultimates you get these links

    https://preorder.super7store.com/pro...-1-robot-itchy

    https://preorder.super7store.com/pro...ep-space-homer

    There's still noting on those links, just Error 404, but it seems that are placeholders for the upcoming figures.
    If so, quite odd to go with Robot Itchy (and possibly Robot Scratchy) and Deep Space Homer as first figures, having a consideration that there should be at least 2 more on an initial wave.

    Lets see what S7 may bring in the upcoming weeks
    Great trade orgers: Son of Keldor - sdilks -JeMaBo2 x3 - Kowl - Bigassbuzz (Hyveofvillany) - Queen Marlena - mikescab - whitespyders(

    My feedback thread

  2. #2
    Heroic Warrior Thrawn29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,895
    Huh.

    I need to see the figures, but I may be down for a few. There's just too much else I'm buying right now.

  3. #3
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Des Moines IA
    Posts
    4,141
    I....um...why?

    Is that the trend now a days? Ultimating every thing?

  4. #4
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,280
    Quote Originally Posted by midor View Post
    I....um...why?

    Is that the trend now a days? Ultimating every thing?
    Well, they canít charge $55 per figure unless they call it Ultimate!

  5. #5
    Heroic Warrior Riddle of Steel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    2,031
    OMG...Hahah....Can anyone supply a Ultimate Pre-Order headcount of what we're up to now not counting these? I can't EVER recall anything even close to something like this in terms of outstanding product from one company at any one given time.

  6. #6
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    281
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddle of Steel View Post
    OMG...Hahah....Can anyone supply a Ultimate Pre-Order headcount of what we're up to now not counting these? I can't EVER recall anything even close to something like this in terms of outstanding product from one company at any one given time.
    Oh wow, yeah...makes your head spin, doesn't it....I'll give it a shot:

    - Disney wave 1
    - Disney wave 2
    - Thundercats wave 2
    - Thundercats wave 3
    - Thundercats wave 4
    - Thundercats Thundertank
    - TMNT wave 3 (shipping now?)
    - TMNT wave 4
    - TMNT wave 5
    - GI Joe wave 1
    - Transformers wave 1
    - Power Rangers wave 1
    - Conan wave 3 (or whatever it's called)
    - Silver Hawks wave 1
    - Wrestling wave 1 (?)
    - Papa Emeritus
    - Andre the Giant

    I am sure I forgot something...am not really keeping track of the Japanese wrestling stuff etc, for example.

  7. #7
    Heroic Warrior motogp_fanatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    2,484
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhanen View Post
    Super 7 IG & FB pages has posted today a teaser of what it seems to be a green glowing stick floating in deep space. The "stick" seems to be a nod to the inanimate carbon rod that saved Homer and the space shuttle in the Simpsons classic episode "Deep Space Homer".

    Now, if you Google Simpsons Ultimates you get these links

    https://preorder.super7store.com/pro...-1-robot-itchy

    https://preorder.super7store.com/pro...ep-space-homer

    There's still noting on those links, just Error 404, but it seems that are placeholders for the upcoming figures.
    If so, quite odd to go with Robot Itchy (and possibly Robot Scratchy) and Deep Space Homer as first figures, having a consideration that there should be at least 2 more on an initial wave.

    Lets see what S7 may bring in the upcoming weeks
    As a fan of The Simpson's, I have to check these out. Thanks for sharing.

    Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

  8. #8
    Heroic Warrior Mark M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    3,117
    Quote Originally Posted by Lasastard View Post
    Oh wow....
    Full list.

    - The Worst wave 1
    - Disney wave 1
    - Disney wave 2
    - Thundercats wave 2
    - Thundercats wave 3
    - Thundercats wave 4
    - Thundercats Thundertank
    - TMNT wave 3 (shipping now?)
    - TMNT wave 4
    - TMNT wave 5
    - GI Joe wave 1
    - Transformers wave 1
    - Transformers wave 2
    - Power Rangers wave 1
    - Conan wave 3 (or whatever it's called)
    - Silver Hawks wave 1
    - NJPW wave 2
    - Papa Emeritus
    - King Diamond
    - Andre the Giant
    - Matt Cardona
    - Brian Myers
    - Luke Gallows
    - Karl Anderon

  9. #9
    Heroic Warrior Grayskull Guardsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    STL Metro East
    Posts
    1,428
    Are people going to pay for $55 Simpsons figures??? Especially, Robot Itchy and Scratchy, and Poochy... heck, even Moe and Space Homer...

    Heck $55 for any Super7 figure is steep... making me sit out Silverhawks and possibly GI Joe, and cherry pick TMNT and Tcats...

  10. #10
    Heroic Warrior Glasstor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Caliternia
    Posts
    1,019
    Oh God, I want these so bad but, I donít think I can afford another line right now.

  11. #11
    Liberty, justice, peace. The All American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    3,854
    I like the Simpsons but am not the biggest fan, so I'd probably pass on these. It would take decades for Super7 to get near what Playmates did with their Simpsons line.

    Regardless, I am impressed by the breadth of licenses Super7 has. I'm sure they'll tackle Simpsons ReAction too if this rumor is true.

  12. #12
    Heroic Warrior Mark M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    3,117
    Quote Originally Posted by The All American View Post
    I like the Simpsons but am not the biggest fan, so I'd probably pass on these. It would take decades for Super7 to get near what Playmates did with their Simpsons line.

    Regardless, I am impressed by the breadth of licenses Super7 has. I'm sure they'll tackle Simpsons ReAction too if this rumor is true.
    Playmates World Of Springfield line was amazing. Oddly enough i was a huge Simpsons fan back when that line came out but I didn't bother colelcting the line.
    I was really annoyed with the lack of leg articulation compared to Mattel's earlier figures.

    As much as I am not much of a Super 7 fan...these figures could be pretty awesome.

  13. #13
    Heroic Warrior Bonehead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Windy City South Suburbs
    Posts
    6,185
    Really no interest in these. I WAS a big Simpsons fan but I haven't watched it in years. The whole wave selection is just wierd: Moe, Robot Itchy, Robot Scratchy, Poochie, and Spae Homer. Why not do at least one standard version of one of the family members in the first wave? Every one of the first 5 waves should have a regular version of one of the family members. This would be like S7 doing Samurai Leo in their TMNT line before they did any of the regular Turtles.


    Now if they start doing Futurama Ultimates. I'll be in trouble. I would buy everything.

  14. #14
    Heroic Warrior Riddle of Steel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    2,031
    Quote Originally Posted by Lasastard View Post
    Oh wow, yeah...makes your head spin, doesn't it....I'll give it a shot:

    - Disney wave 1
    - Disney wave 2
    - Thundercats wave 2
    - Thundercats wave 3
    - Thundercats wave 4
    - Thundercats Thundertank
    - TMNT wave 3 (shipping now?)
    - TMNT wave 4
    - TMNT wave 5
    - GI Joe wave 1
    - Transformers wave 1
    - Power Rangers wave 1
    - Conan wave 3 (or whatever it's called)
    - Silver Hawks wave 1
    - Wrestling wave 1 (?)
    - Papa Emeritus
    - Andre the Giant

    I am sure I forgot something...am not really keeping track of the Japanese wrestling stuff etc, for example.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark M View Post
    Full list.

    - The Worst wave 1
    - Disney wave 1
    - Disney wave 2
    - Thundercats wave 2
    - Thundercats wave 3
    - Thundercats wave 4
    - Thundercats Thundertank
    - TMNT wave 3 (shipping now?)
    - TMNT wave 4
    - TMNT wave 5
    - GI Joe wave 1
    - Transformers wave 1
    - Transformers wave 2
    - Power Rangers wave 1
    - Conan wave 3 (or whatever it's called)
    - Silver Hawks wave 1
    - NJPW wave 2
    - Papa Emeritus
    - King Diamond
    - Andre the Giant
    - Matt Cardona
    - Brian Myers
    - Luke Gallows
    - Karl Anderon

    I just did a super quick rough tally as I don't remember how many figures are in each and every one of these waves, but if I'm not mistaken you're looking at a good 60ish *give or take a handful* individual "Ultimate alone" items with an outstanding Pre-Order. That's well more then they've EVER even released in however many years of business.....

  15. #15
    Heroic Warrior Mark M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    3,117
    Homer looks good. A good articulated Homer figure is something I would really have wanted...but in his regular clothes not in a space suit.
    Each wave should have had at least one Simpson in their regular look.
    What were they thinking making Poochie...he was briefly in one episode!
    This is a really oddly chosen and disappointing wave of figures.

    The Simpsons haven't been good since 1999/2000.

    Having said that though had these figures only been around £20 each and available at retail instead of pre-ordering them I would probably be all in on the line.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonehead View Post
    Now if they start doing Futurama Ultimates. I'll be in trouble. I would buy everything.
    Just imagine what they would charge for an Ultimates Destructor.

  16. #16
    Heroic Warrior depp76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    1,661
    Quote Originally Posted by Lasastard View Post
    Oh wow, yeah...makes your head spin, doesn't it....I'll give it a shot:

    - Disney wave 1
    - Disney wave 2
    - Thundercats wave 2
    - Thundercats wave 3
    - Thundercats wave 4
    - Thundercats Thundertank
    - TMNT wave 3 (shipping now?)
    - TMNT wave 4
    - TMNT wave 5
    - GI Joe wave 1
    - Transformers wave 1
    - Power Rangers wave 1
    - Conan wave 3 (or whatever it's called)
    - Silver Hawks wave 1
    - Wrestling wave 1 (?)
    - Papa Emeritus
    - Andre the Giant

    I am sure I forgot something...am not really keeping track of the Japanese wrestling stuff etc, for example.
    And out of all those I either have absolutely no interest or I cancelled my preorders. It's just getting way too expensive for me. I'm sticking with Origins and that's it.

  17. #17
    Heroic Warrior Riddle of Steel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    2,031
    I just saw the pics. One of the biggest problems that S7 is gonna have with all this stuff if that you've got to be PRETTY hardcore IMO to be buying all these B and below listers from all of these different lines at $55 a pop.

    A lot of these things look cool, but once you get out of the main outfits/main characters and at that price point who the heck is buying these? I mean it's not like there's no other line or company to dump your money on. There's PLENTY of options these days. I dunno, seems like an easy pass with all things considered.

  18. #18
    Heroic Warrior Brasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Lake Grove, NY
    Posts
    1,156
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonehead View Post
    Really no interest in these. I WAS a big Simpsons fan but I haven't watched it in years. The whole wave selection is just wierd: Moe, Robot Itchy, Robot Scratchy, Poochie, and Spae Homer. Why not do at least one standard version of one of the family members in the first wave? Every one of the first 5 waves should have a regular version of one of the family members. This would be like S7 doing Samurai Leo in their TMNT line before they did any of the regular Turtles.


    Now if they start doing Futurama Ultimates. I'll be in trouble. I would buy everything.
    Omg Yes! Give me a Zapp Brannigan and Kif please
    "There's no back door to heaven just a front door to hell" - DIO RIP

  19. #19
    Heroic Warrior Mark M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    3,117
    Considering how glossy Super 7's plastic is if they had included a smiling head sculpt they could have said it was a bonus Mr Sparkle accessory.

  20. #20
    Heroic Dad, Teacher, Nerd Uki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    The Woodlands,Tx
    Posts
    13,164
    I could see buying certain things, but overall, I'm getting burned out on Super 7. I love everything I've gotten, but it's adding up. I canceled my GI Joe order and all but Cheetara, Tygra, and Mumm-Ra for TC. I'm all-in so far with TMNT, but I have written out a list of characters I really want, and anything they release outside of it (barring an unforeseen fray into the IDW comics or a massive, in-scale Cudley Cowlick), that's it for me.

    For Simpsons, I think I'd only be down for maaaaaybe the core family and possibly Bartman. I hesitate to tell my kid about these, because shes gotten into the show lately. (I still haven't told her that I canceled some of those other items...)
    MOTU Origins Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Anti-Eternia Characters, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

    Instagram: Just_Thommy
    Hermione's Toy Box on Youtube:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8C...xlwUttPSJAUZMA

  21. #21
    Heroic Warrior depp76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    1,661
    Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    I could see buying certain things, but overall, I'm getting burned out on Super 7. I love everything I've gotten, but it's adding up. I canceled my GI Joe order and all but Cheetara, Tygra, and Mumm-Ra for TC. I'm all-in so far with TMNT, but I have written out a list of characters I really want, and anything they release outside of it (barring an unforeseen fray into the IDW comics or a massive, in-scale Cudley Cowlick), that's it for me.

    For Simpsons, I think I'd only be down for maaaaaybe the core family and possibly Bartman. I hesitate to tell my kid about these, because shes gotten into the show lately. (I still haven't told her that I canceled some of those other items...)
    Yep. The "Ultimates" gig at the price points they are asking is a complete turn off for me now. It's crossing the line. Sorry.

  22. #22
    President of Primus Ornclown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    The Tri-Solar System
    Posts
    8,317
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark M View Post
    Full list.

    - The Worst wave 1
    - Disney wave 1
    - Disney wave 2
    - Thundercats wave 2
    - Thundercats wave 3
    - Thundercats wave 4
    - Thundercats Thundertank
    - TMNT wave 3 (shipping now?)
    - TMNT wave 4
    - TMNT wave 5
    - GI Joe wave 1
    - Transformers wave 1
    - Transformers wave 2
    - Power Rangers wave 1
    - Conan wave 3 (or whatever it's called)
    - Silver Hawks wave 1
    - NJPW wave 2
    - Papa Emeritus
    - King Diamond
    - Andre the Giant
    - Matt Cardona
    - Brian Myers
    - Luke Gallows
    - Karl Anderon
    This... is ridiculous.

    It's the action figure equivalent of an "I O U" slip of paper.
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**

    >>Glad supporter of the Netflix Era<<

  23. #23
    Heroic Warrior depp76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    1,661
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark M View Post
    Full list.

    - The Worst wave 1
    - Disney wave 1
    - Disney wave 2
    - Thundercats wave 2
    - Thundercats wave 3
    - Thundercats wave 4
    - Thundercats Thundertank
    - TMNT wave 3 (shipping now?)
    - TMNT wave 4
    - TMNT wave 5
    - GI Joe wave 1
    - Transformers wave 1
    - Transformers wave 2
    - Power Rangers wave 1
    - Conan wave 3 (or whatever it's called)
    - Silver Hawks wave 1
    - NJPW wave 2
    - Papa Emeritus
    - King Diamond
    - Andre the Giant
    - Matt Cardona
    - Brian Myers
    - Luke Gallows
    - Karl Anderon
    Yup. BYE.

  24. #24
    Heroic Warrior Reviews2D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Location
    Fright zone
    Posts
    622
    Yeah I have been interested in some S7 stuff but those prices turned me off. I would consider other options before S7, except Transformers since I'm well into Generations. Although these figures seem fine
    Princesses of Power enthusiast

  25. #25
    Heroic Warrior Bonehead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Windy City South Suburbs
    Posts
    6,185
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    This... is ridiculous.

    It's the action figure equivalent of an "I O U" slip of paper.
    Just imagine all the money they've acquired through preorders already from these. IMO this is a bit absurd and I'm getting worried that most of these will never see the light of day. I'm so glad I preorder through BBTS.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •