Thread: WTB: Vintage Loose Puantor (aka Stinkor France)

Heroic Warrior Springor Spanior's Avatar

WTB: Vintage Loose Puantor (aka Stinkor France)

I'm in the market for a complete loose Puantor with the blue He-Man shield.

It's not like this figure is ultra, ultra rare, but I just seem to miss out on it. There's a carded Puantor currently for sale online, but being a loose collector, I would essentially be paying over $1,000 to open a fresh Stinkor. Is that a fair price to pay for the experience of sniffing one out of the package? Hmmm.

If a loose super Moussor (Moss Man France, with the fangs) is also available, I could be persuaded to take that off someone's hands as well. I just missed one on auction because the seller wouldn't ship to the US.
    I'm losing my edge, but I was there. LCD Soundsystem

Quote Originally Posted by Springor Spanior View Post
    If a loose super Moussor (Moss Man France, with the fangs) is also available, I could be persuaded to take that off someone's hands as well. I just missed one on auction because the seller wouldn't ship to the US.
    If it happens again find a .Orger in Europe to buy it for you and then ship it to the US for you.

Search for both figures is over. Thank you.

I was eyeballing that Stinkor myself. They shouldn't be that rare in theory but I only see them pop up for sale a couple of times a year. Congrats on nabbing him!

Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    I was eyeballing that Stinkor myself. They shouldn't be that rare in theory but I only see them pop up for sale a couple of times a year. Congrats on nabbing him!
    No, my friend. I bought mine in a private transaction with a lot of other French figures. I think you are referring to the one on auction on eBay. The auction figure had no armor, a shield with broken handle and nibbled ears. Altogether a rough looking fig that sold for a king's ransom. I'm very pleased with mine.

Were you able to pick up a French Zodac? I have a longstanding theory that the French Zodac has a grey belt because they based him on the 8-back card art, rather than the white paint that Taiwan Zodacs were supplied with.

Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Were you able to pick up a French Zodac? I have a longstanding theory that the French Zodac has a grey belt because they based him on the 8-back card art, rather than the white paint that Taiwan Zodacs were supplied with.
    I did not pick up a Zodac, unfortunately. But I see what you mean. The shorts and boots are a lighter shade of gray similar to the 8-back card art.