Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New MoTU Mega Contrux Sets (Slime Pit, Hordak Strikes, Land Shark)

Quote Originally Posted by anytimepally View Post
    Thanks! I usually get them from the service.mattel.com site by searching for the individual products, but it takes them ages to update.

The ones I'm still missing are the last 2 Waves of Heroes, the He-Man vs Beast Man set, Battle Bones, and the Havoc Staff. I assume the Havoc Staff will be available eventually, but I do not expect we'll see PDF instructions for the others.
    You can find instructions for the Battle Bones on the MOTU Mega Construx Facebook group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/megaconstruxmotu

I don't know how to post a link to a specific post, but if you do a search for "battle bones" it comes up. It was posted on May 3rd this year.

They're also photos, not PDF instructions, so don't know if that works for your purposes, but hope it helps!
    Check out my Masters of the Universe cartoon review site at https://hemanmotu.wordpress.com/!

Opiate of the Masses anytimepally's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OwenMorton View Post
    You can find instructions for the Battle Bones on the MOTU Mega Construx Facebook group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/megaconstruxmotu

I don't know how to post a link to a specific post, but if you do a search for "battle bones" it comes up. It was posted on May 3rd this year.

They're also photos, not PDF instructions, so don't know if that works for your purposes, but hope it helps!
    Thanks! Photos should work. I like working from the tablet rather than the paper instructions.

The pic on the back of the Land Shark instructions shows Monstroidís top portion as a shiny silver blocks. This could explain the color variations seen in other photos.
    I like all the figs, except the ones I don't.

My WANT/TRADE LIST

These instructions make me ridiculously excited. The Land Shark is so cool - looks like it'll be a really fun build too.

Heroic Warrior
    I don't get to Target much but I noticed that they've got the skull sets maybe that's a good sign for them carrying the other sets after the reset.

Quote Originally Posted by Okro View Post
    Is it 20+22 which is 42 and referencing the 42nd week of the year? Or, 42nd day of the year?
    No. "42" is the answer to life, the universe and everything.
    My friend told me to stop quoting the Monkees. I thought she was joking. But then I saw her face.

Boy, an advent calendar sure would hit the spot right about now.

Opiate of the Masses anytimepally's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jibernish View Post
    Agree!

Quote Originally Posted by jibernish View Post
    Ugh. I wanted that so so much. It looked fun.
    cogito ergo doleo

Heroic Warrior
    The one upside to that is that they didn't have their Hordak and She-Ra molds ready for the Advent Calendar's supposed summer release. When solicited again, they could swap out the un-thematic Teela and Man-E-Faces for She-Ra (or better yet, Adora) and Blue Hordak.
    Investing in a Relay mold would also be HUGELY appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by MCX-Eternia View Post
    The one upside to that is that they didn't have their Hordak and She-Ra molds ready for the Advent Calendar's supposed summer release. When solicited again, they could swap out the un-thematic Teela and Man-E-Faces for She-Ra (or better yet, Adora) and Blue Hordak.
    This is a great idea. Hope we still see the advent calendar next year. Meantime, I suppose my chocolate one will get me by!
    Check out my Masters of the Universe cartoon review site at https://hemanmotu.wordpress.com/!

Quote Originally Posted by MCX-Eternia View Post
    Investing in a Relay mold would also be HUGELY appreciated.
    yeah I would love that more.
    cogito ergo doleo