Thread: Re creating the Masters of the universe characters

Re creating the Masters of the universe characters

So this thread is for recreating re-envisioning classic Masters of the universe characters. If you have something like these percolating in your head feel free to drop yours here. I love most things Masters but quite a few of them leave me feeling with ya and so? So for my first entry

Mekka Neck injured in battle and left blind and crippled by a Magic blast of energy Mekka Neck was brought to a techno healer to have his spine and eyes healed by a varient of the techno liquid seen in revelations. It healed his spine and vision replacing them with robotic replacements. Unfortunately the techno liquid threatens to take over his entire body.Mekka Neck uses a form of Eternian meditation which is a form of magic that can be used to keep his entire body from becoming cybernetic. As he meditates his neck grows along with his power whatever Mekka neck eyes can clearly see he can teleport himself and 2 others to that area so long as he's charged up. He can also summon electrical fields around metal objects like his mace which can also store charges his helmet acts like a telescope for longer distances. Up next Clamp champ.

Clamp champ

Uses dual clamps as his main weapons but they attach to his gauntlets and can be fired like Bat Man's grappling hooks to climb building s and such as well as crush or cut almost anything in their claws. They can also be used as shields if the situation calls for it.

Up next.... Man E Faces or Beast Man
    Last edited by smanomega; September 13, 2021 at 04:33pm. Reason: Grammar

Man E Faces has the ability to mimic the appearance, voice and limited characteristics of anything he touches ( so if he touched Mer man he would be able to breathe underwater and swim like a fish but not command and summon marine life ) through his suit that projects holographic images and sounds . he's capable of switching between six characters at a time before he has to scan more identities.

Beast Man is agile and strong his claws are razor sharp. Beast man can control almost every animal species found on Eternia with ease. Beast Man was regarded as an Alpha hunter amongst his people for having the largest "trophy jaw" of the predator species that hunts his kind living in the root bases of the giant trees that they call home.

Up next....
    Last edited by smanomega; September 13, 2021 at 04:39pm.

I can't wait for more.
    Try to reach inside of me, try to drain my energy
    Let me show you just what I'm made of
    Simple curiosity trying to take a bite of me
    Let me show you just what I'm made of now...

Ram Man Ram mans people are protectors of the magical armor who they appoint to a member of their tribe to wear. It morphs the wearer's body to it's dimensions. It has a magical field that protects it's wearer from impact blows. So coming into contact with a large item like a mace will just bounce right off But running past a blade or spikes will pass right through any unarmored part of Ram man. The faster the Ram Man goes the stronger the impact.

Thanks for your reply was starting to think I was writing these for myself.

Up next...Mer Man? Trying to stay away from a Listers.

Moss Man Is my first of a few Elementals. He's an old character who so long as plant life exists,he exists. Moss Man can transform his entire body to any given shape or size so long as there is enough plant life to support it .

Zodac Is a member of the cosmic enforcers charged with maintaining a "balance" in the universe and is in charge of Eternia specifically. Zodac can sense intention of sentiment beings and react instantly his weapon morphs into anything from a blaster to a staff or sword or shield if the need is there like all the other cosmic enforcers. His chair can teleport to anywhere and can even time warp briefly. Zodacs actions are governed by a council which all enforcers must adhere to, therefore without the council's approval Zodac cannot interfere with day to day happenings.

Spikor has large spike like growths coming out of every part of his exposed scales that are razor sharp and able to be shot like darts. Blood contact with these shards causes intense pain, paralysis and in some cases hallucinations. His trident arm can extend far past the regular reach of his arm or even shot if needed his club is also laced with his poisons.

Kobra Khan descendant of the snake men is capable of spitting various toxins from the pores in his neck where skin contact can cause blindness,paralysis, hallucinations, or just straight up poisons the person exposed he is also able to produce strong acids from his glands.

Blast attack is a cybernetic living bomb his core energy source can be built up to cause a devastating single blast that would level an entire building afterwards his body reforms to its original state. He is capable of firing parts of his body to explode in smaller explosions like his gauntlets or smaller grenade explosions stored in his frame.
    Last edited by smanomega; September 14, 2021 at 01:13pm.

Very fun! I like it.
    Please check out my custom figures. The first few stink but I get better.

https://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?277602-Masters-of-the-Hadleyverse

I also wrote a fanfic. See the fanfic board. At least four people like it.