Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mastersverse wave 3 Stinkor, Fisto, Andra, and Scareglow up on BBTS Vikor and Wundar

Mastersverse wave 3 Stinkor, Fisto, Andra, and Scareglow up on BBTS Vikor and Wundar

Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    Where is Wundar? That's why I preordered the whole wave, hoping he was one of the 2 secret figures.

EDIT: just found this was posted on twitter about leaks last month

Masterverse:
    Deluxe Trap Jaw
    Tri-Klops Deluxe
    He-Man Savage
    Scare Glow
    Fisto
    Stinkor
    Barbarian Skeletor
    Viking He-Man
    Last edited by DadStrong; September 1, 2021 at 11:53am.
    Instagram: dadhausen

I haven't seen Wundar anywhere either. It could be a Preternia set if you add in Wundar and King Grayskull, minus the Barbarian Skeletor.

Ordered Stinkor and Viking He-Man.

I hope Mer-Man is in the next wave. Like the early appearance Mer-Man, not the one-eyed version.

Quote Originally Posted by Lich Leech View Post
    Ordered Stinkor and Viking He-Man.

I hope Mer-Man is in the next wave. Like the early appearance Mer-Man, not the one-eyed version.
    +1 to this --^ Also, I'm not sure about anyone else but the only deluxe figure I've been able to find at retail is Skeletor. The Faker that was promised has yet to materialize. My reason for bringing this up is the obvious problem that will be inherent in both Tri-klops and Trap-jaw being deluxe figures (if the leaked list proves true of course). Not looking forward to tracking them down on the secondary market.
    Harken the coming of Dragstor!!

Heroic Warrior King Daddy Bo-Hog's Avatar
    So I kind of want to see some of these before ordering, but do I understand how BBTS's Pile of Loot works in that I can cancel anything pretty much any time before it ships?

Not sure if I want Barbarian Skeletor, and is Viking He-Man supposed to be Vikor for sure? If its got the same goofy face I'm not sure I want it. And what are the secret figure #1 and #2? If its Delux Trappy and Trike then why don't they just list it as that? What I'm thinking is that I could just pre-order all of then cancel what I decide not to get. Does that sound doable?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stygian360 View Post
    +1 to this --^ Also, I'm not sure about anyone else but the only deluxe figure I've been able to find at retail is Skeletor. The Faker that was promised has yet to materialize. My reason for bringing this up is the obvious problem that will be inherent in both Tri-klops and Trap-jaw being deluxe figures (if the leaked list proves true of course). Not looking forward to tracking them down on the secondary market.
    I had kind of forgotten about Faker. Not even been up for preorder anywhere has it? There's none on ebay. When's it coming? Anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by cjblanch View Post
    So I kind of want to see some of these before ordering, but do I understand how BBTS's Pile of Loot works in that I can cancel anything pretty much any time before it ships?

Not sure if I want Barbarian Skeletor, and is Viking He-Man supposed to be Vikor for sure? If its got the same goofy face I'm not sure I want it. And what are the secret figure #1 and #2? If its Delux Trappy and Trike then why don't they just list it as that? What I'm thinking is that I could just pre-order all of then cancel what I decide not to get. Does that sound doable?

- - - Updated - - -

I had kind of forgotten about Faker. Not even been up for preorder anywhere has it? There's none on ebay. When's it coming? Anyone know?
    You can cancel whatever you don’t want preorder wise before it hits your POL. Just wait for the reveals to start popping up to see if you like them or not

I preordered both waves, not confident about finding “secret figures” in store or scare glow for that matter
    "There's no back door to heaven just a front door to hell" - DIO RIP

I believe it’s barbarian heman, should have clarified that ran out of room in the title

Quote Originally Posted by Brasco View Post
    You can cancel whatever you don’t want preorder wise before it hits your POL. Just wait for the reveals to start popping up to see if you like them or not

I preordered both waves, not confident about finding “secret figures” in store or scare glow for that matter
    Thanks for the info. This is my first time using BBTS. I like this feature though.

Wow... it looks like I'm in for the whole wave this time!

We should have guessed that Scareglow would be popping up sooner rather than later because he's already been tooled...
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**

>>Glad supporter of the Netflix Era<<

Hope the secret figures are Roboto and Orko. Also would love to see Man-at-Arms in his return and the Sorceress.

Although, I think one also could be an army builder like Skelcon, Skeletors Robots, or Tri-Klops techno followers.

I would like to see King Randor, but I wasn't into the design from Revelations.
    MYP SKELETOR , Kay-la, ABC GIANTS, MYP Evil-lyn, MYP Sorceress, MYP Captain Miro, Queen Andreeno ,MYP King Randor, MYP or Dc Tri-Klops, MYP Squeeeze, General Rattlor, MYP Roboto

Heroic Warrior Grayskull Guardsman's Avatar
    for Wave 4, BBTS isn't using Revelation logo placeholder images. They are using a different, standard MOTU logo. I am thinking Wave 4 may be our first non-Revelation Masterverse wave....

Mastersverse wave 3 Stinkor, Fisto, Andra, and Scareglow up on BBTS Vikor and Wundar

He’s on Target.com and my Targets have shelf tags out for him but none in stock yet

Quote Originally Posted by DadStrong View Post
    He’s on Target.com and my Targets have shelf tags out for him but none in stock yet
    I'd think he would start showing up soon then.

Look's like it won't be long before I have to have a bigger shelf for the Masterverse figures.

If Viking He-Man is Vikor and Barbarian He-Man is Wundar, then what does everyone think Barbarian Skeletor is? It seems strange that they're not just calling them Vikor and Wundar. Or did I miss something?

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    just needed scareglow, and I got him to fit into my Classics collection.
    Most Wanted:

Snake Mountain and Eternia Playsets!

*Edit* just realized how to reply with quote but dont know how to edit it with the quote so ill add it here *

Lich Leech (Ordered Stinkor and Viking He-Man. I hope Mer-Man is in the next wave. Like the early appearance Mer-Man, not the one-eyed version.)

Thats the thing im starting to think too. I was excited to see that Teela and Man-at-Arms were announced but when they showed them I was hoping it was the other versions of them. I was hoping a more classic episode 1 Teela and the Modern Man-at-Arms from episode 3. Granted I still pre ordered both but I hope we get the other versions of them eventually. So with Mer-man Id want the more classic version and not the one one eyed no armor version. Also....when are they gonna release Orko, like he was one of the best characters of part 1. They could do him in a 2 pack since he is a smaller figure do both versions of him or with swapable parts to make him like episode 1 version and the modern version.
    Last edited by Gamerbudd; September 1, 2021 at 06:24pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerbudd View Post
    *Edit* just realized how to reply with quote but dont know how to edit it with the quote so ill add it here *

Lich Leech (Ordered Stinkor and Viking He-Man. I hope Mer-Man is in the next wave. Like the early appearance Mer-Man, not the one-eyed version.)

Thats the thing im starting to think too. I was excited to see that Teela and Man-at-Arms were announced but when they showed them I was hoping it was the other versions of them. I was hoping a more classic episode 1 Teela and the Modern Man-at-Arms from episode 3. Granted I still pre ordered both but I hope we get the other versions of them eventually. So with Mer-man Id want the more classic version and not the one one eyed no armor version. Also....when are they gonna release Orko, like he was one of the best characters of part 1. They could do him in a 2 pack since he is a smaller figure do both versions of him or with swapable parts to make him like episode 1 version and the modern version.
    A Cringer and Orko 2 pack would be awesome. Make cringer just like Battle Cut but about half or a third the size and without the armor.

=cjblanch;3953808If Viking He-Man is Vikor and Barbarian He-Man is Wundar, then what does everyone think Barbarian Skeletor is?
    Demo-Man, maybe?

I pre-ordered everything. These are fun figures!

When everyone here is talking about “Barbarian He-Man” are you all talking about the “Savage He-Man” listing? I haven’t seen a listing with “Barbarian He-Man“ in the title. I know the Deluxe He-Man listing is called Savage He-Man on some sites so, I’m curious if I missed something. If so, can someone point me to a listing?

Quote Originally Posted by Glasstor View Post
    When everyone here is talking about “Barbarian He-Man” are you all talking about the “Savage He-Man” listing? I haven’t seen a listing with “Barbarian He-Man“ in the title. I know the Deluxe He-Man listing is called Savage He-Man on some sites so, I’m curious if I missed something. If so, can someone point me to a listing?
    I think its Savage He-Man and Barbarian Skeletor, but this is all very confusing.

I think its Savage He-Man and Barbarian Skeletor, but this is all very confusing.
    Even if there is a Barbarian Skeletor in Season 2 of Revelations, this version raises all kinds of questions. Such as, is the Skeletor character now in this mythos more of a title that a person from various eras can don, much like how He-man is for Prince Adam? IMHO that's the only way a barbarian version of Skeletor works. And if at least one of the "secret characters" is King He-man because to not do that character would be criminal, why reveal a Season 2 character like Barbarian Skeletor and keep King He-man secret? Of course assuming one of the secret characters is King He-man.
    Harken the coming of Dragstor!!

Opiate of the Masses anytimepally's Avatar
    Even if there is a Barbarian Skeletor in Season 2 of Revelations, this version raises all kinds of questions. Such as, is the Skeletor character now in this mythos more of a title that a person from various eras can don, much like how He-man is for Prince Adam? IMHO that's the only way a barbarian version of Skeletor works. And if at least one of the "secret characters" is King He-man because to not do that character would be criminal, why reveal a Season 2 character like Barbarian Skeletor and keep King He-man secret? Of course assuming one of the secret characters is King He-man.
    I'll bet it has nothing to do with Revelations. None of the Wave 4 Masterverse listings mention Revelations. Waves 1-3 all do. Even the descriptions are different. Wave 3 states "Based on Masters of the Universe: Revelation," whereas Wave 4 just says "Based on Masters of the Universe characters."

I think it will be an Alcala-style Skeletor to go with the "Savage He-Man."

Quote Originally Posted by Drunken Fist View Post
    Demo-Man, maybe?

I pre-ordered everything. These are fun figures!
    That’s what I was thinking.
    cogito ergo doleo

I'd think he would start showing up soon then.
    He popped up at 2am for shipping on Target.com

Well, vikor and wundar are " Viking he man /barbarian he-man" on package despite having names on the show , maybe " barbarian skeletor" is demo-man , just using the skeletor name on package to lure in a more casual customer ?

Sent from my AGS2-L09 using Tapatalk