Quote Originally Posted by horseman1981 View Post
    Tri klops yes, Scare glow no. He just too sexy in that box
    "There's no back door to heaven just a front door to hell" - DIO RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Brasco View Post
    Tri klops yes, Scare glow no. He just too sexy in that box
    2C88AE70-C5EA-4028-9AA0-7799D119E6FB by Comedian Horseman, on Flickr
    Comedian on the matty forums.

Court Magician
    What are chances Mattel Creations cancel an order? I was relieved that I managed to get 2 of all the Power Con exclusives. Then I got confirmation email and I was fully charged for all the products in advance. This is my first time using Mattel Creations. A guy on Reddit has his 2 Castle Grayskull sets canceled by Mattel via email due to “unforeseen circumstances”.

Is the CHP ordering number sequential? It looks that way. If so my ordering number is 5000 less that that guy.

EDIT: post has screen shot of guy’s cancellation email from Mattel and his order number

https://www.reddit.com/r/MastersOfTh...eations_order/
    Last edited by Fanbase0000; September 23, 2021 at 01:07pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanbase0000 View Post
    What are chances Mattel Creations cancel an order? I was relieved that I managed to get 2 of all the Power Con exclusives. Then I got confirmation email and I was fully charged for all the products in advance. This is my first time using Mattel Creations. A guy on Reddit has his 2 Castle Grayskull sets canceled by Mattel via email due to ďunforeseen circumstancesĒ.

Is the CHP ordering number sequential? It looks that way. If so my ordering number is 5000 less that that guy.
    Ok now Iím terrified!

Heroic Warrior
    What are chances Mattel Creations cancel an order? I was relieved that I managed to get 2 of all the Power Con exclusives. Then I got confirmation email and I was fully charged for all the products in advance. This is my first time using Mattel Creations. A guy on Reddit has his 2 Castle Grayskull sets canceled by Mattel via email due to ďunforeseen circumstancesĒ.

Some sort of botched anti-scalper attempt? But I doubt it tbh!

Court Magician
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidB75 View Post
    Ok now Iím terrified!
    Same. What was canceled dude's order #?

Quote Originally Posted by Gog View Post
    I did have another read through the mini-comic and can see why some are irritated as the color scheme is pretty consistent throughout the comic and pretty glaringly different as produced. I wonder, as the armor appears to be unique, if there's a chance of seeing him yet again in a future wave repaint with colors corrected?
    Well wouldn't that just work out rather conveniently for Mattel, to be able to sell us yet another Tri-Klops with the actual correct colours!

Honestly, making his tunic red despite it not being so in his classic first-appearance mini-comic was obviously an intentional design choice by Mattel for reasons that have not been explained to us. I mean, it was already the wrong colour all the way back when the fan vote contest occurred, and fans like myself immediately drew attention to the glaring error. Then he appeared on the cardback art for the Rise Of Evil 2-pack, again with the wrong colour. Once I saw that, I knew they were gonna screw us. They had many, many months in which to make this simple correction (claiming to listen to the fans online), yet did not. It's very frustrating for fans of this particular variant who have been waiting 38 years for it to be made.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidB75 View Post
    Ok now Iím terrified!
    That's not encouraging. Maybe that's why some have already received their Tri-Klops and mine is paid for but still unfulfilled...

Court Magician
    Quote Originally Posted by wehrmanm View Post
    Same. What was canceled dude's order #?

Screenshot of his canceled order here

My order was over 7000 under and I didn't order a Grayskull Pack... But man that's nerve racking
    Instagram: dadhausen

Heroic Warrior

EDIT: post has screen shot of guyís cancellation email from Mattel and his order number

If thatís true than thatís a load of BS on Mattelís part. They better not start canceling peopleís orders.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DadStrong View Post
    My order was over 7000 under and I didn't order a Grayskull Pack... But man that's nerve racking
    Iím 9000 before but still..
    I would want to know what unforeseen circumstances actually are.

Court Magician
    Quote Originally Posted by whakojacko View Post
    If thatís true than thatís a load of BS on Mattelís part. They better not start canceling peopleís orders.

- - - Updated - - -

Iím 9000 before but still..
    I would want to know what unforeseen circumstances actually are.
    Iím 4900 under but Iíll be majorly ****** if Mattel cancels my order. I order a lot of collectibles from Target since I have a Red Card and Target is known for randomly canceling orders. But with Mattel itís different because I paid for everything 100% up front on day 1. Some items like Sunman isnít even expected until end of January so I paid 4 months in advance.

Heroic Warrior
    Iím 4900 under but Iíll be majorly ****** if Mattel cancels my order. I order a lot of collectibles from Target since I have a Red Card and Target is known for randomly canceling orders. But with Mattel itís different because I paid for everything 100% up front on day 1. Some items like Sunman isnít even expected until end of January so I paid 4 months in advance.
    Iíd love to know is anyone about 500 above or below that guy got a similar email.

Court Magician

Thanks! I'm well under that, so hopefully if they're cancelling sequentially (backwards), I should theoretically be okay?

But maybe it's all random.

Quote Originally Posted by whakojacko View Post
    Iíd love to know is anyone about 500 above or below that guy got a similar email.
    Right - establishing a pattern (or even more than a one-off) is the most important next step before panicking.

What's the order # on that reddit post? Not coming up for me.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by BushLady View Post
    What's the order # on that reddit post? Not coming up for me.
    The order number is CHP614524. My order number is CHP615704 and that order is just for the Grayskull pack. I have not gotten that email, as least not yet.

Heroic Warrior Grayskull Guardsman's Avatar
    Can someone with an opened Mini Comic Tri-Klops please see how his armor fits on the Classics buck? Maybe post a picture, too?

Regular Origins Tri-Klops armor fits okay, but the Fisto/Clamp Champ armor not so great...

My Grayskull order starts with 608; no cancellation yet. Triklops has been shipped, but it was supposed to be delivered yesterday and now is in "pending" status with no updates in a few days.

My Tri-Klops came today. Love the bugger. Outer box was smashed but he survived, thankfully.

My Tri-Klops arrived yesterday. Really crazy that they were able to go all out with the outer cardboard box and art and sell this for two bucks more than a standard $15 retail figure. It was a great price and a super cool collectable.

Did we ever get any good high quality images or the new toys revealed?

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    MASTERS OF THE SMITTYVERSE
    My photocomic fanfic
    Last update 10/17/2021

Quote Originally Posted by eightbit View Post
    My Tri-Klops arrived yesterday. Really crazy that they were able to go all out with the outer cardboard box and art and sell this for two bucks more than a standard $15 retail figure. It was a great price and a super cool collectable.
    Nice. Mine are out for delivery today! Trying to decide if I should open one or not. I already have a standard Tri-guy and he's perfect. The ring is what really sold me on this.

But yes, definitely agree that the price was really good. I've probably spent $17 on average for each Origins figure I own.

Court Magician
    So it doesn't seem like anyone else has (yet) had their order canceled. Perhaps we all panicked but this one dude actually bungled his credit card info or something that led to the cancelation.

Until someone else steps up and says theirs was canceled, I'm not gonna be worried at all. Too many of the folks who order these items also frequent these forums, and would be highly likely to say something if a cancellation occurred.

Got my Tri-Klops x2. They came in a nice big box, well packaged, outer collector boxes appear to be in good shape. The boxes look awesome.

My Tri-Klops arrived yesterday. It's pretty neat, even though they departed from the source material on his armor. Some of the paint is a bit sloppy, but still a cool figure. Glad I was able to snag one, I just wish they had made more available. The comic reprint is a nice touch. Axel's art is amazing as always. The Grayskull ring is the same one that came with the MOTU Classics figure.