Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: PowerCon Reveals

Quote Originally Posted by modulok02 View Post
    "Tax-or"

Lol
    Attachment 126998 can be something like this
    No Tax-Or is a multi-armed Snakeman. He comes at you as a friend with promises of just taking a bit to do good things for you and other but then slowly uses his extra long tentacle like arms to reach into your coin pouch and take a bit more each time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Durendal View Post
    FF He-Man & TC Skeletor - Again, very vintage accurate. Also, loving the vac metal on the armour, which is a nice comeback from the duller Classics versions of these guys. I'm not sure why Scott insisted they couldn't use it for that line. Also, is there any particular reason why they skipped the Thunder Punch He-Man and Dragon Blaster Skeletor variants?
    They aren't exactly going in order. These two could have been the easier option and they are waiting to see if the higher ups will give them a bigger budget so they can include gimmicks for those two. There could also be some back and forth with legal and safety regarding He-Man and very small explosives.
    MASTERS OF THE SMITTYVERSE
    My photocomic fanfic
    Last update 8/29/2021

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty.81 View Post
    No Tax-Or is a multi-armed Snakeman. He comes at you as a friend with promises of just taking a bit to do good things for you and other but then slowly uses his extra long tentacle like arms to reach into your coin pouch and take a bit more each time.
    2CAF6501-63A3-4AD6-B667-8D360C26E825 by Comedian Horseman, on Flickr
    Comedian on the matty forums.

Are there more pictures from the Evil Horde 4 pack? The art and packaging looks absolutely gorgeous. But I only found a picture from the front. It'll take a while until this set arrives to me here in Europe but man, I can't wait!! I'm glad I didn't pass on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty.81 View Post
    They aren't exactly going in order. These two could have been the easier option and they are waiting to see if the higher ups will give them a bigger budget so they can include gimmicks for those two. There could also be some back and forth with legal and safety regarding He-Man and very small explosives.
    You're right I think. I bet they're trying to figure out how to modernize the gimmick without using the caps. Some way to achieve the same effect on TP He-Man without the safety and legal concerns.

Honestly, even though it's my personal favorite He-Man variant, I'd be okay without his gimmick...though I understand the appeal for a lot of people is having the thunder punch.
    I've had a perfectly wonderful evening. But this wasn't it.
    - Groucho Marx

Flying Fists He-Man was always my favorite variant. There was just something about that shiny silver armor, spinning shield, and spinning ball weapon that just looked so cool all put together. I had one MOC and for some reason I sold it. Kicking myself in the you know what these days lol.

We also haven't gotten any figures with squirting water feature yet.

My assumption has been they're trying to figure out a way to make something that they can reuse for Dragon Blaster Skeletor, Kobra Kahn, Snout Spout, and possibly Mermista so as to make the tooling a smarter investment of funds.

Quote Originally Posted by headache79 View Post
    We also haven't gotten any figures with squirting water feature yet.

My assumption has been they're trying to figure out a way to make something that they can reuse for Dragon Blaster Skeletor, Kobra Kahn, Snout Spout, and possibly Mermista so as to make the tooling a smarter investment of funds.
    I wonder if they even will for Kobra Khan and Snout Spout, since it would affect the head articulation. Either way, I need an Origins Snout Spout (or two) like yesterday.
    - Groucho Marx

Widget
    My Tri-Klops just shipped today. I ordered 2 by itself.

Widget
    I just got a notice that my Tri-Clops order shipped. Hopefully that means FedEx actually picks up the package...

Tri-Klops shipped for me today as well. With Smart Post it will probably be a couple of weeks until I get him.
    Powered Convoy -Owner and Propreitor of the Skele-Store,
    offering a small range of stock, and the worst prices on the Net!

Mine is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. I say itís not happening!
    Instagram: dadhausen

My label was created Monday, but it has not budged since then. Scareglow took a few days so hopefully by this coming Monday it'll start moving?
    - Groucho Marx

Quote Originally Posted by Afterlife07 View Post
    My label was created Monday, but it has not budged since then. Scareglow took a few days so hopefully by this coming Monday it'll start moving?
    Same. Did you ever get a shipping notice from MC?

Quote Originally Posted by Man-Man View Post
    I have ordered from MC a couple times now and have never gotten a shipping notice yet (and nothing in my Spam. I know the email is good because I get the order confirmations and their promo emails). Either FedEx shows up out of the blue and completely surprises me or I happen to log in to manage my deliveries on FedEx and see it there. In this case (Tri-Klops), it shows the label created September 13th and nothing since then.

Quote Originally Posted by Man-Man View Post
    Yeah, I got the emailing saying it was shipped, it was just waiting to get picked up. It's finally in transit with a delivery estimate of Monday to my aunt's place. Hopefully she manages to pick it up for me.
    - Groucho Marx

Heroic Warrior
    Yay Tri-Klops has arrived!!!

Anyone from Europe ordering from Mattel Creations?
    Will they ship items through a European warehouse or do we have to pay import fees?

Geez. My Tri-Klops was supposed to be delivered Saturday and now the delivery is pending with no date. It has been stuck in Concord, NC for 2 days now which is like 20 minutes from me. Ughhh.

Quote Originally Posted by depp76 View Post
    Geez. My Tri-Klops was supposed to be delivered Saturday and now the delivery is pending with no date. It has been stuck in Concord, NC for 2 days now which is like 20 minutes from me. Ughhh.
    Yea mine was supposed to be delivered today but has been stuck in Edison NJ since Friday
    "There's no back door to heaven just a front door to hell" - DIO RIP

Widget
    I was quite fortunate in that mine was delivered about 20 minutes ago despite being scheduled for delivery tomorrow.

Not sure why I expected a foldout card (like Sun-Man), but it's a single card and a unique cardboard box for the figure itself (like the Lords of Power Power-Con set).

The glow-in-the-dark ring really triggered some serious childhood nostalgia. Really cool extra.

Motuc Blister Eater OnlyOneSkeletor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 0RK0 View Post
    Anyone from Europe ordering from Mattel Creations?
    Will they ship items through a European warehouse or do we have to pay import fees?
    That's on us apparently. https://creations.mattel.com/pages/s...g-rates-policy
    WATCH THE OUTSTANDING NEW MUSIC VIDEO "Almighty's Hand" here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg9ld7ynu6w
    Available on: Itunes Store / Apple Music & Amazon
    More info here: https://www.facebook.com/glenlarocheofficiel

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by wehrmanm View Post
    I was quite fortunate in that mine was delivered about 20 minutes ago despite being scheduled for delivery tomorrow.

Not sure why I expected a foldout card (like Sun-Man), but it's a single card and a unique cardboard box for the figure itself (like the Lords of Power Power-Con set).

The glow-in-the-dark ring really triggered some serious childhood nostalgia. Really cool extra.
    Yeah I THINK the cardboard container was shown on the Mattel Creations site if you scroll through the Tri-Klops pics.