Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: PowerCon Reveals

Quote Originally Posted by BushLady View Post
    Payment status says paid but fulfillment status says unfulfilled.

Should I be worried?
    No, that just means that no shipping label has yet been created and it hasn't been shipped yet. Once a shipping label has been created, the status will change. Mattel is shipping Tri-Klops packages every day, maybe tomorrow it's your turn.

Quote Originally Posted by depp76 View Post
    Yup I got a shipping notice from Mattel Creations 2 days ago, but when I check the tracking number with FedEx it just says "label created" with no movement whatsoever.
    Completely normal. Happens to me all the time when I order from BBTS. My last order from BBTS, it said "label created" for one week until the package was actually shipped.

Opiate of the Masses anytimepally's Avatar
    They probably create a whole batch of labels at once, but then it takes a while to get everything physically labelled and sent out.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by modulok02 View Post
    Also, I guess this is without taking into account the COGS. I mean, $600 or more were not made out of the thin air to be fully taxable (if it was reportable). Anything sold had a cost (unless you got those items for free). But yes, for those Scalpers where the COST was $ 30.00 for Sun-Man and taking $ 600 for it (if they rip someone off in ebay), yeah they should explain that to IRS, I hope, Lol.
    Sellers who hit the $600 mark will also be on the hook for the 15.3% SS and Medicare Taxes. Itís safe to say, that close to 50% of the sale will be going to fees and taxes.

Heroic Warrior
    Come on Mattel! It only took you 3 minutes to sell every single Tri-Klops to us but it takes 3 whole days (and counting) for you to send them to us?!?

BOOOOOOOOOO MATTEL!

Court Magician
    Quote Originally Posted by whakojacko View Post
    Come on Mattel! It only took you 3 minutes to sell every single Tri-Klops to us but it takes 3 whole days (and counting) for you to send them to us?!?

BOOOOOOOOOO MATTEL!

It actually took Mattel around 20 minutes to sell every single Tri-Klops so they still have 17 days left to send them to everyone.

So, I really hope the Masterverse figures for the new He-Man and The Masters of The Universe cgi show actually match the show look and they don’t try making them in the same proportions as the regular Masreverse figures. I am starting to like the unique look of the new cartoon as odd as it is. I really want a Masterverse Battle Cat from the new show now!

Quote Originally Posted by 0RK0 View Post
    I love how Mattel's 15-20$ figures will have vac metal (Jitsu, Flying fist he-man etc) and yet Super7's 50$ figures (TMNT metalhead) uses all kinds of excuses not to implement vac metal.
    As much as I like Super7 figures, they're overpriced for the actual quality of the figure. My merman chips paint just by placing his staff in his hand, my Bebop became loose just by standing on the shelf.
    You have to look at HOW they are using it though. S7 can not do entire figures. MOTU just did torsos that are a single non ab jointed piece to no parts rubbing
    /
    cogito ergo doleo

Quote Originally Posted by King Kahn View Post
    You have to look at HOW they are using it though. S7 can not do entire figures. MOTU just did torsos that are a single non ab jointed piece to no parts rubbing
    /
    Then why didn't S7 do Classics Flying Fists He-Man in vac metal? That was just armor.

Jessica Drew (Spider-Woman) is back!! Crow's Avatar
    Mattel was still producing Classics when Flying Fists He-Man was released. And something about costs with a niche line. Who knows, really...

Then why didn't S7 do Classics Flying Fists He-Man in vac metal? That was just armor.
    Crow T. Robot
    "Mike, what the hell is this?!"

"Into the sea of waking dreams, I follow without pride"---Sarah McLachlan Possession

Quote Originally Posted by Crow View Post
    Mattel was still producing Classics when Flying Fists He-Man was released. And something about costs with a niche line. Who knows, really...
    Exactly lol...theres never really ever been a suitable explanation.

Because the plastic used on that armor isn't the kind that works well with vac metal. Most of the armor overlays for classics figures are of a more rubbery type material and you can't vac metal it. They kinda did it with Hurricane and it is flakin horribly right now.
    cogito ergo doleo

If you compare the plastics used on vac-metal toys - compare vintage C3P0 figures (from both the original Kenner line and POTF2) to the other figures, there is a pretty major difference in the plastics used. I've never vac-metalled anything, but in my limited experience with customizing various toy lines the type of plastic used on Classics doesn't even hold a chrome effect that looks like vac-metal that I've tried using the materials used to create chrome-like acrylic finger nails.

Having to source different plastic for one or two pieces for a figure in a very small collectors line probably is very cost prohibitive.

Also worth noting that even for vintage toys there are long-term issues which seems problematic for a collector driven line. I have two vintage Princess of Power Entraptas and one of them is losing the paint over her vac-metal parts and her pointing finger long ago broke off. As did both hands of my original vintage vac-metal C3P0.

Origins on the other hand already appears to have a bigger budget for upcoming product, so we'll probably see vac-metal pieces when appropriate for upcoming figures.

Quote Originally Posted by Man-Man View Post
    Seeing a lot of folks saying they got a shipping notice for Tri-Klops, but the only thing I have is a mysterious label from Mattel in my FedEx app thatís been sitting there since Tuesday. Anyone else still waiting?
    Are Tri-Klops and the Grayskull set supposed to be shipped now? Horde and Faker are due late November from what I see on mattelcreations.

Tri-Klops finally moved and will arrive today!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ToyCulture View Post
    Are Tri-Klops and the Grayskull set supposed to be shipped now? Horde and Faker are due late November from what I see on mattelcreations.
    Grayskull set ships "on or before December 16, 2021."
    Last edited by anytimepally; September 17, 2021 at 05:41am.

Label created Monday at 5:10pm arrived at FedEx on Friday at 4:48am. Geeez. But hey itís on the move!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Instagram: dadhausen

Quote Originally Posted by ToyCulture View Post
    Just Tri-Klops is going out now.

Good to see some folks are finally seeing movement on him. Nothing for me just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by headache79 View Post

Origins on the other hand already appears to have a bigger budget for upcoming product, so we'll probably see vac-metal pieces when appropriate for upcoming figures.
    I can't wait to get an Origins He-Ro with vac-metal armour! The regular gold paint on the Classics version was always a bit of a let down.

My Tri-Klops now has a scheduled delivery of tomorrow!

Mine says delivery by end of day today but as of 4:58 am it was still in PA. No chance Iíll get it today lol but at least it moved
    "There's no back door to heaven just a front door to hell" - DIO RIP

To those who have had their Tri-Klops shipped, did you order Tri-Klops alone, or with the other products offered?

Quote Originally Posted by Shecky View Post
    To those who have had their Tri-Klops shipped, did you order Tri-Klops alone, or with the other products offered?
    With other products.

I ordered 2 things.

Heroic Warrior
    Inadvertently alone.

Ordered mine with other things as well.
    Instagram: dadhausen

I got one of everything they offered that day. I can see a label in my FedEx app thatís likely for Tri-Klops, but it still has yet to be picked up. Maybe theyíre going out first based on region, I dunno.