Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: PowerCon Reveals

Origins Clawfull's head looks weird. Flying fists He-Man and Terror Claws Skeletor appear to be using the Classics molds for the claws and Bola and Shield. They look huge, especially since their chests have gone in the direction of Mosquitor's being shrunk and looking tiny compared to the regular figures even though they are accommodating action features inside them? I don't really understand some of the aesthetic choices these guys make on this line. On the bright side, Vacmetal.

Buzz Off and Jitsu look good.

The only Masterverse figure that looks interesting is Tri-Clops. Stinkor looks ok but for some reason has a HUGE head in this line of tiny heads?

EVERY Construx reveal looks amazing as usual. She-ra's head looks a little small compared to her beefy construx female arms and Teela's head. But Snake mountain? Looks epic. I wish it looked bad so I wouldn't have to buy it. Running out of space and money.
    Last edited by darkmoon766; September 11, 2021 at 10:08pm.

Lots of cool stuff revealed.

The thought of more Mattel Creations exclusives sucks. Looks like a lot of Ebay exclusives to me.

Heroic Warrior
    I am so excited by these reveals. I am so glad Mattel is giving us one more chance to get the Power-Con exclusives! I really want Leo Faker. Hope I can grab him, along with Tri-Klops and Sun-Man on Monday! And Masterverse continues to look great IMHO! King Grayskull is my favorite and am looking forward to POP and New Eternia lines!

Opiate of the Masses anytimepally's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonehead View Post
    The thought of more Mattel Creations exclusives sucks.
    Agree. Hopefully these (especially Tri-Klops and Wundar) will be produced in larger quantities than what we've seen from Mattel Creations so far.

Man, it seem Mattel isnít satisfied until they have literally ALL my money!
    Great reveals. So much fun stuff in Origins, Masterverse, ConstruxÖ and that Mondo She-Ra looks rad, too!

Quote Originally Posted by Whiplash7 View Post
    Is "Viking He-Man" supposed to be Vikor, or a different concept?

Everything looks great. Stridor especially.
    From what's circulating on social, they are Mark Taylor's original designs, but tweaked just enough to not get into legal trouble.
    "I wouldn't be surprised if this movie has Adam as a skinny nerd from Earth battling another skinny nerd-hacker from Earth that used an alias of Keldor. They then enter Tron-style to a cyber world called Eternia, where they control muscle-bound avatars to battle (called He-Man and Skeletor). And these same avatars come to life and continue to battle in present-day Earth." - VZX

Widget
    Sorry if I missed it, but what time do the PowerCon exclusives go back up on Monday?
    Last edited by mattph76; September 11, 2021 at 10:13pm.

Quote Originally Posted by mattph76 View Post
    Sorry if I missed it, but what time do the PowerPoint exclusives go back up on Monday?
    9am PST...

Heroic Warrior
    Does anyone have the slides for the Masters of the Collectors universe panel.

Fell asleep this side of the world.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by WalkerBoh View Post
    Does anyone have the slides for the Masters of the Collectors universe panel.

Fell asleep this side of the world.

Cheers

https://toynewsi.com/241-40131

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by depp76 View Post
    9am PST...
    Thanks! I just scored a Battlefield Warriors set a couple of days ago on target.com (hasn't arrived yet though). A Faker/Duplicat set would be icing on the cake, but I'm not holding my breath.

Any word from Super7?
    "I wouldn't be surprised if this movie has Adam as a skinny nerd from Earth battling another skinny nerd-hacker from Earth that used an alias of Keldor. They then enter Tron-style to a cyber world called Eternia, where they control muscle-bound avatars to battle (called He-Man and Skeletor). And these same avatars come to life and continue to battle in present-day Earth." - VZX

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by depp76 View Post
    Thanks saw that one.

Looking for the second Mattel one where they talk exclusively about Mattel Creations.

Quote Originally Posted by cjblanch View Post
    I can't really tell, but with a different face sculpt and the different armor, he certainly could be Vikor for a collection, no matter what the package says.
    tg heman.jpg

heman concept.jpg

Think its from one of these
    Either the Tony Guerruero scuplt of Heman or Mark Taylors concept of him

Quote Originally Posted by ehenyo View Post
    Any word from Super7?
    I talked to someone at Super 7 (wasn't Brian) and he said no to the movie figures rumor. He didn't sound like they would be making any MOTU stuff in the near future.

Heroic Warrior
    does anyone have more pics of Barbarian Skeletor?

Man, the reveals today were great! I love Origins the most, and all the reveals there were definite buys for me. But Multiverse really surprised me. I can't wait for those New Eternia figures, and the coming Princess of Power figures. And the the reveals made me want way more Revelations figures than I thought I would.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbot View Post
    Also, isn't it bizarre how they happily licensed a knockoff line but won't license Filmation MOTU/POP again?
    They revealed one Filmation character. Koldar or something?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bigfootRULES View Post
    does anyone have more pics of Barbarian Skeletor?
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CTsgWwbs...on_share_sheet
    Last edited by ToyCulture; September 12, 2021 at 02:51am.

Quote Originally Posted by ToyCulture View Post
    They revealed one Filmation character. Koldar or something?

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTsgWwbs...on_share_sheet
    Kol Darr
    It rules they made him and now we need his steed!

No Red Beast, We Riot! Whiplash7's Avatar
    Thanks for the information on Viking He-Man, guys. Definitely let down as I guess I assumed actual Vikor was coming. But, I'll take this one. And every other thing they do lol.

Any word on when the exclusives would arrive/ship out?

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    I talked to someone at Super 7 (wasn't Brian) and he said no to the movie figures rumor. He didn't sound like they would be making any MOTU stuff in the near future.
    Thatís kind of a bummer. I mean itís great what theyíre doing with masterverse, but itís going to be years if super7 is going to be able to do anything.
    "There's no back door to heaven just a front door to hell" - DIO RIP

Anyone know if the Power Con stuff will be going up on BBTS on Monday? Also, the Mattel website stuff, do they ship to the UK?

Opiate of the Masses anytimepally's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fandabidozi View Post
    Anyone know if the Power Con stuff will be going up on BBTS on Monday? Also, the Mattel website stuff, do they ship to the UK?
    No, it will be MattelCreations.com only. I believe they added UK shipping just prior to the Scareglow and MOTU/Hot Wheels exclusives.

Court Magician
    Very disappointing overall. STILL no Moss Man, more repaints than new characters, more focus on a divisive show, focus on a new take few if any want, and the inclusion of a character that would do more for true representation as a separate universe than becoming part of MOTU.

Worst of all, the Mattel team didnít show up in person and only took a few softballs from social media instead of the Zoom chat. They laughed more than once about fans being upset about lack of availability.

Once Iím done with the vintage characters I had as a kid, Iíll be done with Origins and finally done with Mattel. The ******* in the knit cap made a defensive remark about how they have ďlistened to the fans,Ē but thatís just a smokescreen to cover their lack of support of fans who canít get the product. These people are starting to make Neitlich look like an almost decent human being by comparison.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk