Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Masterverse exclusive Scare Glow same as retail?

Call Your Champion Voodoo Magic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Agranymere View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks it's possible the "yellow" paint is glow in the dark paint? I know it wasn't specifically mentioned during the panel, but it feels at least somewhat plausible. The exclusive Scareglow was clearly painted to invoke that he's actively glowing, yet didn't glow besides his head. I'd think maybe the retail will?
    If the yellow is true glow-in-the-dark paint and that was the purpose here, I'll never understand that novelty especially when you're sacrificing the figure being show accurate for that feature. With light absorption followed by complete darkness requiring it to work, unless you're using the figure as a nightlight on your bed stand, how much mileage do you get out of that gimmick when all is said and done?
    ~ CALL YOUR CHAMPION ~

I wish the retail version was more traditional full on GITD plastic figure. I am ok with the exclusive version being translucent black (or solid black ?) figure, but not the retail one.
    Looking For Super 7's Club Grayskull Wave 1 Figures (Hordak, Teela, Man-At-Arms & Tri-Klops) !

Court Magician
    Quote Originally Posted by TUC138 View Post
    I wish the retail version was more traditional full on GITD plastic figure. I am ok with the exclusive version being translucent black (or solid black ?) figure, but not the retail one.
    Not because I'd prefer it, but I think if anything it should be the other way around. The exclusive one being the novel, fully GITD plastic, since in the show he was fully black besides the glowing bone patterns, plus his head (somewhat the opposite of the norm).
    Maybe once a New Eternia Scareglow rolls around we'll get the fully GITD plastic version of the character showing up in this line.

Exclusive:
    GitD green head, green bone details on body, extra paint on blade of scythe, wired cape, GitD Power Sword

Retail:
    GitD (presumably) yellow colored head, yellow bone details on body, no paint on blade of scythe, no wire in cape, no Power Sword

Those are the differences I noticed. It's be nice if the bone details GitD on the retail version.
    Powered Convoy -Owner and Propreitor of the Skele-Store,
    offering a small range of stock, and the worst prices on the Net!