Thread: NEW: Masters of the Universe: Revelation Official Coloring Book / Little Bee Books

NEW: Masters of the Universe: Revelation Official Coloring Book / Little Bee Books

Coming from BuzzPop on December 28, 2021...

Click here to pre-order!

Masters of the Universe: Revelation Official Coloring Book (Essential Gift for Fans)

Author: Mattel
    Illustrated by: Diego Vaisberg

Do you have the Power of Grayskull? Transform your love of He-Man from screen to page in this detailed coloring book based on Masters of the Universe: RevelationTM, the animated next chapter of the classic franchise.

Eager fans can experience Masters of the Universe: RevelationTM in a whole new way with this coloring book that captures the excitement of the Netflix television show. Enjoy hours of fun as you revisit Eternia, the planet of myth and fantasy, and recreate your favorite characters, locations, and scenes through the magic of coloring.

This ninety-six-page, black-and-white coloring book reminds fans of the show's most iconic characters and compelling story lines. This is the perfect gift for both devoted and casual Masters of the UniverseTM fans!

This title is officially licensed by Mattel.

moturcoloringbook1.jpg

moturcoloringbook2.jpg
    Last edited by Tallstar; August 19, 2021 at 05:14pm.

That is awesome! I'd love to color in some masters. What a great idea.

Heroic Warrior
    OK, there is no reason at this point He-Man doesn't have a video game.

Go take some money, go to Koei Tecmo, and throw it at them. You'll have a MOTU Dynasty Warriors game in no time flat.

I'm not mad at the coloring book, quite the opposite, but I feel like that's the one thing missing in this literal avalanche of merchandise.

Quote Originally Posted by Dynaman View Post
    OK, there is no reason at this point He-Man doesn't have a video game.

Go take some money, go to Koei Tecmo, and throw it at them. You'll have a MOTU Dynasty Warriors game in no time flat.

I'm not mad at the coloring book, quite the opposite, but I feel like that's the one thing missing in this literal avalanche of merchandise.
    I agree, give us a damn video game Mattel!! Imagine an open world Eternia...

Quote Originally Posted by Durendal View Post
    I agree, give us a damn video game Mattel!! Imagine an open world Eternia...
    I want the coloring book too BUT I'm dying for open world eternia but by From Software in style of dark souls action RPG. I wanna fly my Windraider over the sea of Rakkash. I wanna rip through the sands of time on a road ripper. Or just flat out punch things into space with He man, or Fisto, or Ram Man....

But bring on the Coloring book!!! Woop....lol

Coloring book preview images.

I don't think I've colored in a coloring book in 30+ years. Looks like it's time for that to change! My book will not have He-man, however. It will all be Faker in vintage blue.

Dynasty Masters Universe DynastyMasters's Avatar
    Masters of the Universe: Revelation Official Coloring Book (Essential Gift for Fans) Paperback – Coloring Book, December 28, 2021

https://www.amazon.com/Masters-Unive...99812779&psc=1

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by DynastyMasters; October 10, 2021 at 04:46pm.
    DYNASTY AND THE MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE
    http://www.dynastyandthemastersofthe...e.blogspot.com

Heroic Warrior King Daddy Bo-Hog's Avatar
    $13 for a coloring book. Gone are the days of .50 books. Man, I'm getting old!

The artwork in this colouring book is absolutely magical and amazingly awesome, I especially love the Evil-Lyn picture!
    "Tell me I am beautiful - it means nothing to me. Tell me I am intellectual - well, I know it already. Tell me I am funny however, and that is the greatest compliment in the world that anyone can give me".

- Julie Newmar (The Catwoman)

Heroic Warrior
    It's a shame they couldn't get this out before Christmas. December 28th as a release date?!