Thread: new Sun Man already sold out!

new Sun Man already sold out!

Sold out in less than 10 minutes. I didnít get one, not really a fan. If I happen to see one in retail Iíll pick one up .
    "There's no back door to heaven just a front door to hell" - DIO RIP

Scored two. I love that this got added to the line and especially like how they handled the packaging a la last year's Princess Of Power exclusive. Here's hoping this becomes a thing each Power-Con going forward... imagine what else Mattel could present in this sort of format!
    Clearing out Classics, Super7 and vintage MOTU & PoP figures... check out my threads in the Marketplace for Fisto, Sorceress, BA variants, SDCC exclusives and more!

I picked up 1. I'll probably get 1 of the retail release too when it comes out. I quite like the figure and am looking forward to reading that comic.

I passed on this one as I have no connection to the franchise and have never heard of it until now.

I hope the retail release is the same figure, just without the expense packaging. I don't think they should redeco him for retail. I believe that is what they are doing with the Masterverse Scareglow.

Opiate of the Masses anytimepally's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    I hope the retail release is the same figure, just without the expense packaging. I don't think they should redeco him for retail. I believe that is what they are doing with the Masterverse Scareglow.
    He'll probably be close but not the same, just like She-Ra (new head and "toned-down" paint) and Masterverse Scareglow (the bone color and the shades of purple are different).

I suspect it'll be less shiny armor and maybe only 1 head.

Heroic Warrior
    I got this figure to discuss in my class about how segregation and racial discrimination continues in culture and other media, and this figure and its origin is a classic example.
    Most Wanted:

Snake Mountain and Eternia Playsets!

Quote Originally Posted by powerofGS View Post
    I got this figure to discuss in my class about how segregation and racial discrimination continues in culture and other media, and this figure and its origin is a classic example.
    Another great one is the Sam captain America figure. Anyone can be a hero.

I bought a figure, Iím sad this sold out so fast.

I love how this one mother said, your not speaking to my son or other kids so, heck with you. Iíll make my own toys. Itís amazing what happens when we look at each other as just people and celebrate our differences rather than divide among them. I also love how Sun-man uses his darker skin as a power.
    Comedian on the matty forums.

Isn't there a thread for this already?

Quote Originally Posted by anytimepally View Post
    He'll probably be close but not the same, just like She-Ra (new head and "toned-down" paint) and Masterverse Scareglow (the bone color and the shades of purple are different).

I suspect it'll be less shiny armor and maybe only 1 head.
    Also, from what Pixel Dan said in his latest video, it doesn't appear that the retail Scareglow will have the wire in the cape.

Quote Originally Posted by Megalodon View Post
    Isn't there a thread for this already?
    Yeah...this one was originally posted in the " New media and licensed products" forum, and then it was moved here to the Classics forum. So this just needs to be merged with the other original one here.