Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Netflix He-Man & the Masters of the Universe Season #1 Talkback Thread *SPOILERS*

Call Your Champion Voodoo Magic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GranamyrGreen View Post
    Frankly its a pretty by the numbers modern kid show. I find nothing special about it. I don't care for 200X show. But at least it tried to stay true the original. This is the "New New Adventures of He-man" to me.
    Even though I overall had moderate fun with the CG show even more than 200X, I definitely agree with this sentiment, and certainly hope this won't represent the future of the motu franchise. (And if I had to guess, it won't thankfully, based on the little attention it received and little excitement it has generated from what I can tell.)
    ~ CALL YOUR CHAMPION ~

Quote Originally Posted by GranamyrGreen View Post
    He-man fans are only fanbase i can think of. Where you can change every aspect of the IP and people will act like its best thing ever happened. Frankly its a pretty by the numbers modern kid show. I find nothing special about it. I don't care for 200X show. But at least it tried to stay true the original. This is the "New New Adventures of He-man" to me.
    I don't think you're alone in this mindset, although I don't really mind complete reboots sometimes.
    Princesses of Power enthusiast

I really enjoyed the CGI show. The writing is a lot more interesting and the character designs are very fun and toyetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark M View Post
    I really enjoyed the CGI show. The writing is a lot more interesting and the character designs are very fun and toyetic.
    I totally agree on all of these points!
    Tweeterhead 1/5 Legends Statue Want List: He-Man 2.0, Battle Cat, Panthor, Tung Lashor, Rattlor, Zodak (200X style), She-Ra 2.0, Sorceress, Buzz Off, Webstor, Kobra Khan, King Hiss, Scare Glow