Thread: Hi there all

Widget

Hi there all

Hi my name is Max from Bavaria, huge fan of Masters since the young age and actually one of those who thinks the revelation series is absolute brilliant!
    Favorite chars good: Man-a-arms, Fisto & Stratos
    Favorite chars bad: Trapjaw, Hordak & Horde Wraith

Looking forward to exchange with you all!

BEst regards,

Max

For the Honor, for the Glory, for the Power of GRAYSKULL!!!

On behalf of He-Man.org's admin, staff, and moderators, allow me to extend an official Hello and welcome to He-Man.org, maximusdereisige!!

We're glad to have you join our site and we hope you have a fun time discussing Masters of the Universe and Princess of Power here.

Please be sure to read over the rules for posting and interacting on He-Man.org. And if you have any questions, you are welcome to send me a PM for more information.

If you want to buy and trade you may need to upgrade your account to have access to the Marketplace. Please click here and read the section entitled "What are the limitations for users with Gmail/AOL/Yahoo accounts?" for more information. For details on how the upgrading system works click here.

Hello, Max! Welcome to the community, it's great to hear from the fans of Bavaria! And I'm right there with you, I really enjoyed Revelation and can't wait to see the second part! We have the best He-Fans and She-Ravers around and as always, we have great ongoing MOTU and POP discussions, so feel free to join in the conversation!

Enjoy your time here and welcome!!
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

Welcome aboard, my man!

Widget
    Hola ,soy nuevo ,buenas !!!

Hi everyone กก

Hi, my name is Ruben กก , and also a huge fan of MOTU.
    I have been collecting the figures since 2013 since my trip to NY when i saw on person the classic line and decided to have them all กกก
    I am still missing a few pieces to have the full collection so i hope with everyone help i can get my hands on them.

i am happy to be part of this huge network of fan กก

my best regards to all the Masters กก

Widget
    Hi my name is Max from Bavaria, huge fan of Masters since the young age and actually one of those who thinks the revelation series is absolute brilliant!
    Hi there, I'm new to the forums, too. I also liked the Revelations series that we've seen so far as well. I thought it was an interesting exploration

of what might happen to some of the ground-level characters after the end of one version of the final conflict that we fans always think we want to see. Life has to go on for the people left behind after the final apocalyptic conflict. The show makes the great decision of having the first episode settle us in with what we are familiar with, before going off in a drastically new direction, so old-school fans can get their fill of nostalgia before getting down to business.