Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Masterverse New Eternia wishlist

Heroic Warrior

Masterverse New Eternia wishlist

so with New Eternia coming along what do you want to see in the line?

I was so excited when they announced these! I would like some Man-At-Arms design. More than that I would like a show released along side!
    “Being a champion is about defending those who can’t defend themselves.”

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Man-At-Arms82 View Post
    I was so excited when they announced these! I would like some Man-At-Arms design. More than that I would like a show released along side!
    I'm Hoping it would be a mix of these two Mark Taylor designs

Man-At-Arms-MT-crop-671x1024.jpg

IMG_5915-674x1024.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

i bet Man-E-Faces would look like this in New Eternia

plus i would love it if these guys got figures in this line.

Attached Images Attached Images

Motuc Blister Eater OnlyOneSkeletor's Avatar
    I'm pretty sure the rhinomen were seen on Origins figures packaging. Looking on a first sight, much more like centaurs than alything else by the way.
    WATCH THE OUTSTANDING NEW MUSIC VIDEO "Almighty's Hand" here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg9ld7ynu6w
    Available on: Itunes Store / Apple Music & Amazon
    More info here: https://www.facebook.com/glenlarocheofficiel

Heroic Warrior
    Less Filmation, more Glut for me. No need for a Prince Adam and I’d like a Taylor like Teela.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Call me crazy but I really want all of the runners up from the Classics create a character contest, such as Major Header. I've wanted a figure of that character even before he appeared in the Classics mini-comics, but for whatever reason we never got him or any of them. I can understand, because they didn't win the contest, but ultimately Mattel now owns the rights so why not use/make them?
    Harken the coming of Dragstor!!

I'd love a new take on King Hiss to be honest. Not so much the concept art that's seen on the Battle Ram Blog or his 200x look (both of which I do like), but just something new. I love the original Hiss toy, but I'd like a version where they really play up the good guy outer shell and monstrous snake creature inside concept.
    I've had a perfectly wonderful evening. But this wasn't it.
    - Groucho Marx

Heroic Warrior
    i would like to see a Ram Man Figure based on these designs.

Quote Originally Posted by Afterlife07 View Post
    I'd love a new take on King Hiss to be honest. Not so much the concept art that's seen on the Battle Ram Blog or his 200x look (both of which I do like), but just something new.
    I would love it if New Eternia just went off the rails with new takes of established characters. Gladiator Man-at-Arms, Pirate Teela, Steam Punk Trap Jaw, Wild West Evil-Lyn.
    MASTERS OF THE SMITTYVERSE
    My photocomic fanfic
    Last update 9/30/2021

I would be excited for a true B Sheet Mer-man with the coins hanging down and webbed hands.

Also, The same for Man-at-Arms. I like the mace with the ball and chain feature. Emiliano did concept art for a signature series a while back. I think the pics are on He-manworld website. For some reason I can't upload pics.

I also would LOVE a 7" figure like what Mondo is doing. That Mondo Mer-man is crazy good. Love the shin guards and forearms with the sea shells.
    MYP SKELETOR , Kay-la, ABC GIANTS, MYP Evil-lyn, MYP Sorceress, MYP Captain Miro, Queen Andreeno ,MYP King Randor, MYP or Dc Tri-Klops, MYP Squeeeze, General Rattlor, MYP Roboto

Heroic Warrior Grayskull Guardsman's Avatar
    The concept She-ra (He-ra) with the black hair would make a cool New Eternia figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty.81 View Post
    I would love it if New Eternia just went off the rails with new takes of established characters. Gladiator Man-at-Arms, Pirate Teela, Steam Punk Trap Jaw, Wild West Evil-Lyn.
    I am 100% with you on this. I'd buy those in a heart beat.
    I've had a perfectly wonderful evening. But this wasn't it.
    - Groucho Marx

Heroic Warrior
    maybe we could get figures based on William Stouts concept art like these.

Quote Originally Posted by Grayskull Guardsman View Post
    The concept She-ra (He-ra) with the black hair would make a cool New Eternia figure.
    YES!!! Fantastic idea!

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/15/bd...ce797646d7.png
    Last edited by DC_WARLORD; September 28, 2021 at 11:51pm.
    Odd Man Out

Im possibly thinking New Eternia could be characters of a particular likeness that haven't been made before as a figures.

I think characters like MYP Captain Miro and Rajar along with other characters that haven't been made Like Lady Slither, Three Beast, Vypor,\

I honestly like its all! I just want the characters in MYP style really bad!
    Last edited by T-man; September 29, 2021 at 12:18am.
    MYP SKELETOR , Kay-la, ABC GIANTS, MYP Evil-lyn, MYP Sorceress, MYP Captain Miro, Queen Andreeno ,MYP King Randor, MYP or Dc Tri-Klops, MYP Squeeeze, General Rattlor, MYP Roboto

The New Eternia announcement for the Masterverse line was the thing that excited me most at Power Con. I LOVE the look of He-Man and Skeletor, and I can't wait for more characters.

I hope there is a show or comic book to accompany this at some point. I think the characters I'm most excited to see in "New Eternia" form first are Man At Arms, Mer Man, Teela, Evil Lyn, and She-Ra (that William Stout concept would be amazing). And then of course Deluxe New Eternia Battle Cat and Panthor. But it's fun to imagine how they will look and turn out. Seeing all the concept art you guys have shared just shows anything is possible, and there is some great stuff for Mattel to base the looks of these figures on for any old or new characters

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Parzival View Post
    Less Filmation, more Glut for me. No need for a Prince Adam and I’d like a Taylor like Teela.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think a Prince Adam could work in the New Eternia line.

Maybe this could be Swashbuckling Adam,

Heroic slave of time man-at-work's Avatar
    All of these suggestions are great and would make sense in a New Eternia line, since early concepts seems to be the focus. My most-wanted would be Ursus Prime (A.K.A Red Beast)
    Wish list of MOTUC figures: Sagitar, Red Beast, Hans Hammerholder, Ra-Jar

Motuc Blister Eater OnlyOneSkeletor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by man-at-work View Post
    All of these suggestions are great and would make sense in a New Eternia line, since early concepts seems to be the focus. My most-wanted would be Ursus Prime (A.K.A Red Beast)
    Right ? A topic that we're gonna be following veeeerry attentively !
    WATCH THE OUTSTANDING NEW MUSIC VIDEO "Almighty's Hand" here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg9ld7ynu6w
    Available on: Itunes Store / Apple Music & Amazon
    More info here: https://www.facebook.com/glenlarocheofficiel

All these early concepts are a treasure trove!

I wonder, if New Eternia would be a consistent world, that will be slowly growing, or if it will be a bit random and have a gazillion different takes on the main characters…

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic View Post
    All these early concepts are a treasure trove!

I wonder, if New Eternia would be a consistent world, that will be slowly growing, or if it will be a bit random and have a gazillion different takes on the main characters…
    i hope its the former. because i think the title New Eternia could play into the storyline.

Quote Originally Posted by bigfootRULES View Post
    i hope its the former. because i think the title New Eternia could play into the storyline.
    A whole New Eternia, with its own rules and world… yet again!
    And I’m totally down!

Wouldn’t mind if it had some of those early Alcala vibes…

I immediately jump back to something Scott Neitlich said about how the Classics line sold, even direct-to-consumer. (and I paraphrase)... any time they veered too far from the core characters they would tend to sell very poorly, with New Adventures characters some of the poorest sellers. I can only imagine going too deep into the cast off characters and discarded concepts bin would almost 100% ensure the line would fail. Heck I'll go so far as to predict that even Viking He-man and Barbarian Skeletor will warm pegs unless they are sold direct to consumer. The designs look cool, don't get me wrong, but when putting on my will it succeed at retail hat, I'm left thinking it has to be a very delicate process of weeding through what they could do versus what they should do.
    Harken the coming of Dragstor!!

Heroic Warrior King Daddy Bo-Hog's Avatar
    I think I would like to see designs for characters based largely on the original mini comics, maybe mixed with some of the designs in pictures above. I'd like to see them in the style of Revelation figures, which is what I'm guessing all of Masterverse will. I'd like it to be just a handful of characters, just enough figures to fill a shelf maybe. Much beyond that would probably just delve into more new characters. I'd rather that focus be on Revelation and She-Ra characters. But I do look forward to seeing what they have in store in the New Eternia line.

Quote Originally Posted by Stygian360 View Post
    I immediately jump back to something Scott Neitlich said about how the Classics line sold, even direct-to-consumer. (and I paraphrase)... any time they veered too far from the core characters they would tend to sell very poorly, with New Adventures characters some of the poorest sellers. I can only imagine going too deep into the cast off characters and discarded concepts bin would almost 100% ensure the line would fail. Heck I'll go so far as to predict that even Viking He-man and Barbarian Skeletor will warm pegs unless they are sold direct to consumer. The designs look cool, don't get me wrong, but when putting on my will it succeed at retail hat, I'm left thinking it has to be a very delicate process of weeding through what they could do versus what they should do.
    I never understood that point by Scott. If for example 10,000 subs of Classics were sold in a given calendar year, then an equal number of 10,000 of each character released that year would have to be produced no matter who it is, so how could it be determined which ones sell better than others?