Thread: Is the main non-forum part of He-Man.org down?

Is the main non-forum part of He-Man.org down?

Hello,

I'm trying to get to the toy collecting part of He-Man.org. Is the main site down or is there a topic about this somewhere? I use this site regularly for the MOTU and POP toys that I sell in my store and am missing this great resource! If I missed a topic about this that was already posted, please accept my apology! Thanks for your help.
    Ryan Yzquierdo
    Seibertron.com
    http://www.seibertron.com

You are right, Seibertron. He-Man.org's main site is currently down for unknown reasons. Funny thing is if you type its URL it will redirect you to this forum. So disappointing!
    Try to reach inside of me, try to drain my energy
    Let me show you just what I'm made of
    Simple curiosity trying to take a bite of me
    Let me show you just what I'm made of now...

Hey Ryan! Long time, no speak my good man.

There's a thread in the Site Suggestions about this as I have yet to make a formal announcement. I wanted to sort out some details before I make a pinned statement here on the forums.

But the short of it is that the rest of the site is offline for the foreseeable future while updates are being done. Sorry!
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2021!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

Quote Originally Posted by Seibertron View Post
    Hello,

I'm trying to get to the toy collecting part of He-Man.org. Is the main site down or is there a topic about this somewhere? I use this site regularly for the MOTU and POP toys that I sell in my store and am missing this great resource! If I missed a topic about this that was already posted, please accept my apology! Thanks for your help.
    This seems like a great time to plug... Pixel Dan's super comprehensive toy guide that just came out recently (cue the 80's themed commercial ). Not as fast to click through as the internet, sure... but if I were selling stuff this book seems like a must-have.
    Clearing out Classics, Super7 and vintage MOTU & PoP figures... check out my threads in the Marketplace for Fisto, Sorceress, BA variants, SDCC exclusives and more!

Unfortunately, as you can read in this thread, the main site is currently experiencing some technical difficulties.
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

Quote Originally Posted by zodak74 View Post
    This seems like a great time to plug... Pixel Dan's super comprehensive toy guide that just came out recently (cue the 80's themed commercial ). Not as fast to click through as the internet, sure... but if I were selling stuff this book seems like a must-have.
    Thanks for the suggestion. Already have that book (which I sold in my store) as well as some older book from the early 2000s for Princess of Power. LOL. The new book is truly amazing. Hats off to everyone who worked on it. I'm sure it was an extreme amount of very intensive work to put that book together.

Still miss the quick resources on he-man.org though. They're fantastic for me to sort through all of the MOTU/POP collections I've bought over the years for my store, especially at this time of the year when I'm going through stuff for my store's Christmas inventory.

Thanks for letting me know everyone about the site. Best of luck, Val. Feel free to reach out to me if you need some help.
    Ryan Yzquierdo
    Seibertron.com
    http://www.seibertron.com

Widget
    In order for the software to function efficiently it must undergo many tests and iterations. Testing helps to identify errors and bugs early so that fixes can be applied to the code during the next production phase https://mlsdev.com/services/mobile-app-development. The testing phase includes a wide range of activities such as code inspection, validation, performance analysis, security testing, documentation testing, and usability testing. Each of these activities is required to ensure that the software development process proceeds as planned.
    Last edited by mirandass; November 1, 2021 at 06:18am.

Widget

I have the same problem

I have not found the list of motuc and vintage figures for months, I asked and they never answered me what happens, only here I found all the figures.

So relieved to receive news about a future he man main site and especially coming directly from Val, it's been a while since I've seen him here. I know I'm not spending a lot of time here on the forum, but I keep visiting here every day. Thanks, I'm happy with what's to come. Good luck.
    Interesting..