Thread: New to the forums and kind of a new MOTU fan

New to the forums and kind of a new MOTU fan

Hello everyone! as the title said, I recently discovered this site. I've seen that there's quite a bit of activity around here and I'm really looking forward to joining in. It's been ages since I've seen a really lively forum page! I'm still trying to figure it out, as well as my new MOTU obsession.

I watched the original series on TV when I was little, but although I remember loving it I never revisited it, nor did I learn about a lot of things that came later. Now I saw the first part of Revelation from Netflix and everything exploded again. Having been left with the suspense of the incomplete first season and scared that it's going to be unresolved again I started looking for more content and now I'm overwhelmed with everything there is, not only in cartoons but movies, comics, unofficial story lines, illustrations, action figures.... Is there any guide to go through what I've missed in the last thirty years? Help, please!

I'm still not sure what it is that I like so much, but I intend to squeeze it all in until I figure it out.

About me, I'm a diehard fan of X-Files and LOTR. I'm also a devourer of science fiction books, currently trying to read the entire list of Hugo and Nebula award winners (Ursula K. Le Guin is my all-time favorite), though given the timing I've gotten sidetracked to finish the entire DUNE series.

Welcome!

Check out the Dark Horse MOTU books. That should cover a lot of the content (but not nearly all of it).

On behalf of He-Man.org's admin, staff, and moderators, allow me to extend an official Hello and welcome to He-Man.org, gsikleb!!

We're glad to have you join our site and we hope you have a fun time discussing Masters of the Universe and Princess of Power here.

Please be sure to read over the rules for posting and interacting on He-Man.org. And if you have any questions, you are welcome to send me a PM for more information.

If you want to buy and trade you may need to upgrade your account to have access to the Marketplace. Please click here and read the section entitled "What are the limitations for users with Gmail/AOL/Yahoo accounts?" for more information. For details on how the upgrading system works click here.

Hello! Welcome to the community! Like dorrmann said, the recent Dark Horse books are literal treasure troves of information, I'd check those out. We have the best He-Fans and She-Ravers around and as always, we have great ongoing MOTU and POP discussions, so feel free to join in the conversation!

Enjoy your time here and welcome!!
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

For the Honor, for the Glory, for the Power of GRAYSKULL!!!

Thanks!

Thank you everyone! I'm already looking for the books (Specifically the Complete Guide), hopefully I can get it for the next week. For the moment I have started watching the 2002 animated series, although I can already see that it will break my heart with the incomplete second season..